Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Truth Picks : Nov 16 BABY YEAH : Truth Picks

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Detroit, MI
United States
Member #43946
July 27, 2006
365 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2006, 9:48 am - IP Logged

The dream wasn't frightning considering the situation I was in, but it was very realistic. I saw a movie last night on the topic about a group of guys in a penitentiary (shackles st. D.L Hughley). Turns out I had a dream based on the movie instead this time i was behind the white brick walls. I was peeking over the walls looking into the distance chatting with inmates about the hope of escape...few minutes passed and we were in what was the main courtyard, we all sat down and discussed that we were going to escape at around 3 -7 o' clock at night. 

-- 

It always makes me happier when there are only 11 digits to play...boy it brings a smile to my face thinking about it like the clutch and arrested dream.dreamn't of selling slice of pie to(Nov 15), but for a hour or so I couldn't tell if i was recapping on what actually happened 3 days prior at work or if it was a dream. I decided it was the latter and I only missed it because I only played one set of numbers instead of both like a responsible gambler would have lol. We all strikeout in life when we take risk, but we can hit 3x the home-runs.

Penitentiary

729 - 678

7290 - 7291 - 7292 - 7293 - 7294 -7295 - 7296 - 7297 - 7298 - 7299

Always, always, ALWAYS play both MI & OH if you can. I promise you if you don't playing my #'s, you will surely regret it...and we don't want that do we?

I am oh so damn positive that one of those 11 will show without a doubt in my mind today mid or eve.

one last thing, I did also see a girl briefly in my dream, I will not post those numbers to reduce the amount of plays one has to play...I am very confident that becuz penn was the strong focus of my dream one of those will be the one to surely come out today in either state.

- - - Luck is ALWAYS on your side - - - 

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

United States
    Member #30477
    January 17, 2006
    110 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2006, 9:52 am - IP Logged

thank you

Detroit, MI
      United States
      Member #43946
      July 27, 2006
      365 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2006, 10:00 am - IP Logged

np, very much luck 2 you!!!

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Detroit, MI
        United States
        Member #43946
        July 27, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2006, 10:28 am - IP Logged

sry guys, gotta add it to be on the safe side. Personally, I'm playing them all because one of them will no doubt be a winner...I'm betting more on penitentiary still...

This is the girl I saw in my dream, 33 numbers in all! I have a feeling if I don't post this for your guys something might not happen...like win money. It's for you best intrest

Girl

481 - 802 - 280 - 218

4810 - 4811 - 4812 - 4813 - 4814 - 4815 - 4816 - 4817 - 4818 - 4819

2800 - 2801 - 2802 - 2803 - 2804 - 2805 - 2806 - 2807 - 2808 - 2809 

God

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
          Cleveland, Ohio
          United States
          Member #11445
          February 13, 2005
          1303 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2006, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Ohio Midday today: 4381. Nice again Ben!

Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #43946
            July 27, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2006, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

HELL YEA!!! I am on FIRE! Hope someone else caught it too. today...

IS A GOOD DAY MONEY MONEY MONEY 4381

God

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
              Eastern Missouri
              United States
              Member #841
              November 7, 2002
              2430 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2006, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

sry guys, gotta add it to be on the safe side. Personally, I'm playing them all because one of them will no doubt be a winner...I'm betting more on penitentiary still...

This is the girl I saw in my dream, 33 numbers in all! I have a feeling if I don't post this for your guys something might not happen...like win money. It's for you best intrest

Girl

481 - 802 - 280 - 218

4810 - 4811 - 4812 - 4813 - 4814 - 4815 - 4816 - 4817 - 4818 - 4819

2800 - 2801 - 2802 - 2803 - 2804 - 2805 - 2806 - 2807 - 2808 - 2809 

Oh my goodness. I didn't see this extra post. I played ur 1st list. I missed out on this one.No No

Numbers.

Detroit, MI
                United States
                Member #43946
                July 27, 2006
                365 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2006, 1:07 am - IP Logged

sorry lol, but ask yourself this, would you have still played the extra 22 #'s? did you know 280 came in MI eve today ( i honestly wouldn't have played it, it's a rare one for me)?

A couple of ppl only played the numbers I first posted, but I clearly said that girl had just as equal of an chance of coming out that day...very equal. I wasn;t going 2 post it, but i knew i would be wrong if i didn't. Penn was the background of the dream, sometimes it's what happens in it that matters the most.

I admit, it was quite a bit of money to spend (depending on how you played it be it state or online). If u played state you would have spent a lil more then me and yet gained very little becuz of the much lower payouts. Online is a completly diff story

God

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                  Eastern Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #841
                  November 7, 2002
                  2430 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2006, 2:18 am - IP Logged

sorry lol, but ask yourself this, would you have still played the extra 22 #'s? did you know 280 came in MI eve today ( i honestly wouldn't have played it, it's a rare one for me)?

A couple of ppl only played the numbers I first posted, but I clearly said that girl had just as equal of an chance of coming out that day...very equal. I wasn;t going 2 post it, but i knew i would be wrong if i didn't. Penn was the background of the dream, sometimes it's what happens in it that matters the most.

I admit, it was quite a bit of money to spend (depending on how you played it be it state or online). If u played state you would have spent a lil more then me and yet gained very little becuz of the much lower payouts. Online is a completly diff story

missed that one but it's all good, catch the next one. No No < was not a bad wag, but a good one. U keep having those dreams that allow u to produce a winner.

and the answer was yes i would have played. when u c something good happening u either in or u out. i'm a inner. Wink

i'm a onliner.Star

Numbers.

Detroit, MI
                    United States
                    Member #43946
                    July 27, 2006
                    365 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2006, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

thats the winner's attitude bestpicks!! I always produce winners, my dreams has for many years been like this... i will be letting you know first hand when I post another set.  would recommend you but atleast 50 cent onfuture #'s because the money is truly insane for such little work.

I swear best, wait till you see your online account grow all of a sudden, it will amaze you. It just continues to surprise me

catch you later

God

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
                      Cleveland, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #11445
                      February 13, 2005
                      1303 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2006, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Let's reverse this. I want 5150 to show up in the Ohio lottery tomorrow midday. Find what you need to dream about for that number and have the dream for me. LOL!

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #26915
                        November 24, 2005
                        6189 Posts
                        Posted: November 17, 2006, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Let's reverse this. I want 5150 to show up in the Ohio lottery tomorrow midday. Find what you need to dream about for that number and have the dream for me. LOL!

LOL Snakeyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want 7777 in MI!  Can't mess that up.

Detroit, MI
                          United States
                          Member #43946
                          July 27, 2006
                          365 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2006, 12:26 am - IP Logged

LOL snakeyes. I will have something cooked up for tomorrow for sure but I can't hardly promise that my numbers will be a match with yours.Tomorrow is going to be so damn fantastic I almost can't wait to get a good nights rest tonight! 

God