Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MD Eve Back Pair 39

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5914 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2006, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

958 skips

med 69 skips

Avg skip 100 over 9.5x overdue.

039, 139, 239, 339, 439, 539, 639, 739, 839, 939

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2006, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Well heck.... those are just like 10 trips then. Just like they have missed almost 2.7 years huh? Nice find Bob. They pay the same right? Yeap.... 

Trips are over rated aren't they Bob? LOL

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5914 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2006, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Way over rated!!! Those came from my "secret stash". BTW, I got your PM, I will emailyou with a reply in the morning.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
        Wisconsin
        United States
        Member #1303
        March 27, 2003
        1508 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2006, 8:32 am - IP Logged

958 skips

med 69 skips

Avg skip 100 over 9.5x overdue.

039, 139, 239, 339, 439, 539, 639, 739, 839, 939

The 26 front pair in KS has been out even longer.  (963 skips)  The thing is, you got to play these on the day they hit, and no one knows when that will happen.  Even as overdue as they are, they could both still be out a month from now.  So you just play them as a guess when it strikes you.  In the end, that's all you can do. Seems no matter what, you got to luck into the correct day.  Unfortunately, that seems to be as good as it gets.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2006, 9:48 am - IP Logged

The 26 front pair in KS has been out even longer.  (963 skips)  The thing is, you got to play these on the day they hit, and no one knows when that will happen.  Even as overdue as they are, they could both still be out a month from now.  So you just play them as a guess when it strikes you.  In the end, that's all you can do. Seems no matter what, you got to luck into the correct day.  Unfortunately, that seems to be as good as it gets.

It could be just that black and white.... but I have learned that the human mind can retain something like that one fact and hold it in reserve..... 

Then.....  somehow compute it into a general strategy using other data and co-ordinate it along with what some call  .... feel or timing or instinct or ..... ok ....Luck. 

It has happened to me and several others here ........just too many times in life not to acknowledge it .

True..... it is probably more for a person that plays that state every day and has the pulse of the game there.    

It is still worth while information.  It could be just a minor last minute thing ......just before you change digit order for that days plays ...... and hit it.....Straight

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2006, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Sorry ....... I forgot to add something that I think will happen to dramatically help this sort of thing along. Something that will allow facts like these to become more useful in day to day play.

One day very soon .....I believe a means to program this particular information into my computer will come along ..... and do it in such a way .... AUTOMATIC LY and make needed adjustments for me. 

Any time I played numbers in a particular state that involved say.....the pair 39 in MD for example  .....or other stuff........... I could hit a button called AUTOMATIC State Specific ADJUSTMENTS ..... and strong facts or  any info or stats would be inserted into my plays in that specific state. How can we manage to remember all these helpful hints ?  Program it in for each state thats how. 

another good example....  

All my plays in CA midday or KY midday would automatically put the numbers using digit Zero ....in the 2nd position right now ..... thats for sure. I forgot yesterday....  and brother would I have been upset. 

Over 60 days in both states ...no "0" in middle position!  Hit that button at the last second..... and all numbers that have zero's move to the middle spot .....at least in KY and CA. Nice !  

Win d