Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Happy Thanksgiving LP!!

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by kandi44.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
Middle GA
United States
Member #42874
July 9, 2006
3912 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2006, 8:35 am - IP Logged

I know this comes a little early, but I will be out of town all next week.  I leave this afternoon and I have to clear up my desk here at work so I wanted to send these well wishes to all the LP members now so I don't forget!  Even though I'm only going to be gone a week, I can feel the onset of withdrawals!  I'll be at a family reunion at VA Beach and I know I won't have time to keep up with the lottery or check into LP that much.  Anyway-I pray that you all have a great Thanksgiving holiday. 

Turkey Wave

It’s a Time of Giving Thanks- Roy Lessin, co-founder of DaySpring All of God’s grace abounds towards you, all of Christ’s riches are made available to you, and all spiritual blessings are provided for you.  In Christ, you have received the treasures that can never be taken away, the hope that can never fade away, and the life that will never pass away. God wants us, as His children, to cultivate thankfulness.  Why does He desire this? Thankfulness is not something God gives us.  It is not a spiritual gift and it is not a spiritual fruit.  We can receive God’s peace, joy, and love, but thankfulness is something that we give to God and to others.  It is a choice that we make.  Let us thank Him today with songs of celebration, hearts of strong devotion, and acts of admiration.

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
    Watch Blinking #
    United States
    Member #34411
    March 3, 2006
    11733 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2006, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

I know this comes a little early, but I will be out of town all next week.  I leave this afternoon and I have to clear up my desk here at work so I wanted to send these well wishes to all the LP members now so I don't forget!  Even though I'm only going to be gone a week, I can feel the onset of withdrawals!  I'll be at a family reunion at VA Beach and I know I won't have time to keep up with the lottery or check into LP that much.  Anyway-I pray that you all have a great Thanksgiving holiday. 

Turkey Wave

It’s a Time of Giving Thanks- Roy Lessin, co-founder of DaySpring All of God’s grace abounds towards you, all of Christ’s riches are made available to you, and all spiritual blessings are provided for you.  In Christ, you have received the treasures that can never be taken away, the hope that can never fade away, and the life that will never pass away. God wants us, as His children, to cultivate thankfulness.  Why does He desire this? Thankfulness is not something God gives us.  It is not a spiritual gift and it is not a spiritual fruit.  We can receive God’s peace, joy, and love, but thankfulness is something that we give to God and to others.  It is a choice that we make.  Let us thank Him today with songs of celebration, hearts of strong devotion, and acts of admiration.

Wow Thanks For Sharing.

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #38040
      April 23, 2006
      1643 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2006, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Thank  you,  ToJo76 !!!

Happy  Thanksgiving, Everyone !!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

angelm's avatar - anne
        richmond ky.
        United States
        Member #15877
        May 22, 2005
        8472 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2006, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Happy Turkey   Day Everyone!!!!!!!!!!Turkey

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
          Illinois
          United States
          Member #40207
          May 29, 2006
          2024 Posts
          Posted: November 20, 2006, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Happy Thanksgiving!  Count your blessings!

Chicago/Illinois
            United States
            Member #43089
            July 13, 2006
            311 Posts
            Posted: November 20, 2006, 10:01 am - IP Logged

to all a happy Thanksgiving .

kandi44's avatar - masked
              georgetown
              United States
              Member #46979
              October 12, 2006
              1129 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2006, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

i'm wishing you a happy and safe holiday and to everyone happy thanksgivingTurkey