Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois favorite games

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by st.germain.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

What is your favorite Illinois game?

Pick 3 [ 6 ]  [42.86%]
Pick 4 [ 2 ]  [14.29%]
Little Lotto [ 3 ]  [21.43%]
Lotto [ 2 ]  [14.29%]
Mega Million [ 1 ]  [7.14%]
Total Valid Votes [ 14 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  

United States
Member #9061
November 26, 2004
46 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2006, 2:39 am - IP Logged

What is your favorite Illinois game?  I would like to hear from all

Illinois players.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2006, 9:33 am - IP Logged

What is your favorite Illinois game?  I would like to hear from all

Illinois players.

Hi homegirl....

I voted Little Lotto only because I like the new rollover format and there's usually only one winner.  Nice balance of odds and jackpot.  Also you get your buck back for matching two.  The 3 of 5 and 4 of 5 payouts should be illegal but I'm not playing for those goals....give me the jackpot or give me my buck back.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10345 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2006, 11:20 am - IP Logged

Little Lotto for me, too. I play them all, Little Lotto the most, Pick 4 the least, but when the Little Lotto jackpot is up and I play anyhting else I feel like I should be "throwing that" at Little Lotto, too.

In a Pick 5 game the odds are still astonomical, but you have a feeling you have better chances of hitting it than any Pick 6 or 5 and (MM, PB).

There have been times the Little Lotto jackpot has been over $1,000,000.

I guess it just comes down to when you play a Pick 5 you have a feeling you may actually win!

st.germain's avatar - Tarlor
        chicago ill.
        United States
        Member #3600
        February 4, 2004
        337 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2006, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Megamillions....I'm not wasting any time playing for a few hundred thousands of dollars.

I'm going after all the millions of dollars that are out there......and then I'll gamble just for the heck of it!

Banana

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
          FEMA Region V Camp #21
          United States
          Member #520
          July 27, 2002
          5699 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2006, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Megamillions....I'm not wasting any time playing for a few hundred thousands of dollars.

I'm going after all the millions of dollars that are out there......and then I'll gamble just for the heck of it!

Banana

St.germain,  I like your spirit!  Go for it!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10345 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2006, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

St. germain

I know what you're saying but I don't happen to have a few hundred thousand in my pocket. 

In the grand scheme of things I'd rather try to hit the "few hundred thousand" and maybe hit it than skip it entirely chasing the Mega Millions and never hit it.

There hasn't been a Mega Millions winner ( 5 + MM) from Illinois yet that I can think of).  

Good luck all regardless the chosen game you go after.

chicago ill.
              United States
              Member #3600
              February 4, 2004
              337 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2006, 5:56 am - IP Logged

St. germain

I know what you're saying but I don't happen to have a few hundred thousand in my pocket. 

In the grand scheme of things I'd rather try to hit the "few hundred thousand" and maybe hit it than skip it entirely chasing the Mega Millions and never hit it.

There hasn't been a Mega Millions winner ( 5 + MM) from Illinois yet that I can think of).  

Good luck all regardless the chosen game you go after.

Dancecoin toss :  I understand your sentiment. I already hit the little lotto twice in a 5 month period back in 2000....I owed so much money that I finally spent all of it and today do not have any bills. In fact, I am having a new home built in Huntley, illinois. That's "Sun City".

In the "megagame"...even if you don't have the "megaball" you still stand a chance of winning 250k. Having said that...let me say that the little lotto has been tough to beat since graduating to a 5/39 matrix. So, in my mind..I go for both the 5 numbers (250k) or if fate should have it...I have the chance of winning Millions. .... I "will" be the first in Illinois to capture the MM . By the way....All Illinois players will be invited to my "MEGABALL" party when that day should arrive. Some exceptions would be the friends that I have made at this site who happen to live in other states. One guest of honor would be my "ole" friend .."four4me".

Yes, it can happen to anyone....it did "once" ...I mean "twice"....for me.  Now..one giant leap forward and her I am trying for the "big one" and then off for the carribean. Good fortune to all.  Since winning back in 2000..I have taken a early retirement and on to more important things then working for a bunch of unappreciative bozo'z down at the phone company that I had worked for....and their eating their hearts out. I don't miss them at all.  St.Germain. 

Sun Smiley

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                Illinois
                United States
                Member #46704
                September 23, 2006
                3692 Posts
                Posted: November 20, 2006, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Turning your back on a game that helped you leave the phone company?    No No

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10345 Posts
                  Posted: November 20, 2006, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

St Germain

Ah, that would give me an entirely different perspective, too.

Good for you! 

Had I have known Little Lotto was not always going to br 5 / 30 I would have "pounded" it a lot more....

chicago ill.
                    United States
                    Member #3600
                    February 4, 2004
                    337 Posts
                    Posted: November 20, 2006, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Turning your back on a game that helped you leave the phone company?    No No

Yeah..I know...but 30 years was enough for me...wanted to try something else with my life...I know it was risky but I'm doing ok for now . Winning has brought changes like finding out who are my friends and who aren't..for one.!!  Also , after 30 years I was able to pay off every bill that was out there and today owe no entity a single dollar. Past 5 years have been better then the 25 before that.

When little lotto had a 5/30 matrix...it was easier to pick 3 and 4 out of 5  daily...but , now they made it so tough that i barely get 2 numbers  out of 5( if i'm lucky).So, that answers the question of why I play the megamillions only now. It is still tough and minimum for a 5 of 5 is 250 thousand (250k)  and then if i'm really lucky..I  can win millions...so I said why not....thier both tough games but we're talking millions of bucks are possible. Either way, it is a uphill struggle at this game but I'm game and if "you" want to win ...you got to be game too!!

Good luck!  St.Germain

Hiding Behind Computer