Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need a lottery Program that will do this

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2006, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

What?Anybody know of a lottery program that will filter multi-state drawing data? 

Example using 2 states, drawn dates October 1 - November 18.  What same draws occurred straight/combo Pick 3 and pick 4.

For instance using SC and PA.  What numbers hit in those states that were the same straight or combo if giving a date range. 

I have Lotsoft, Lotto Pro 2006.

takeemtothebank

Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2006, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Smiley 

takeemtothebank

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: November 19, 2006, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Janet

I am surprised that LotSoft doesn't do that, but I imagine if you d/l into Excel and then into Access, you could run a query that would do that for you. Sounds complicated, but would work. But might not be worth your time.

Is the Traveling Numbers series in LotSoft not able to do that?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2006, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

If you are able to merge two games into one that may work.

I can merge two games or more in my software. I have v/b

MAGA

Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2006, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Janet

I am surprised that LotSoft doesn't do that, but I imagine if you d/l into Excel and then into Access, you could run a query that would do that for you. Sounds complicated, but would work. But might not be worth your time.

Is the Traveling Numbers series in LotSoft not able to do that?

I thought so but it doesn't.  I had something similar in Lotsoft but with so many upgrades it's not there anymore.  It showed the traveling numbers. 

I want something where I can use example 3 states and go date range, tell me the same numbers these states had combo/straight pick 3/4.  I don't get anything like that in Lotsoft.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I've sent emails to Paurths but he is not answering so I'm hoping that it is some software out there I can buy or Excel.

takeemtothebank

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2006, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

The Manual Search feature with Traveling Numbers in LotSoft shows a base state (say PA (E)) and then shows what combos hit on that same day for every state...not sure if that's what you need.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2006, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I thought so but it doesn't.  I had something similar in Lotsoft but with so many upgrades it's not there anymore.  It showed the traveling numbers. 

I want something where I can use example 3 states and go date range, tell me the same numbers these states had combo/straight pick 3/4.  I don't get anything like that in Lotsoft.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I've sent emails to Paurths but he is not answering so I'm hoping that it is some software out there I can buy or Excel.

Ohhh...I think I misunderstood you...you wanted P3 AND P4 combos...got ya :)

Stooges

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: November 19, 2006, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

The Manual Search feature with Traveling Numbers in LotSoft shows a base state (say PA (E)) and then shows what combos hit on that same day for every state...not sure if that's what you need.

SmileNo. I need multi-state data - what combos/straights hit same number in a date range.  If there's a programmer out there who can do this I will be willing to pay them but it would have to have live update for the draws. 

Or if anyone who know of a program that will already do this. 

takeemtothebank

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19826 Posts
                  Posted: November 20, 2006, 1:21 am - IP Logged

If you have LottoPro, half your work is done since its data files are updated daily and they're in an ASCII format.  Now all you need in a program to combine the drawings of each state for the dates you wish to check.  For the pick3 drawings a simple loop could check and record the 230 possible matches in no time, the pick4 would take a little longer. 

If you're going to hire a programmer to write it for you then you should decide how you would like the the results displayed, the maximum number of states and drawings to be checked and etc.  That kind of information will be helpful to the programmers when they estimates the cost of writing your program.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: November 20, 2006, 1:24 am - IP Logged

If you have LottoPro, half your work is done since its data files are updated daily and they're in an ASCII format.  Now all you need in a program to combine the drawings of each state for the dates you wish to check.  For the pick3 drawings a simple loop could check and record the 230 possible matches in no time, the pick4 would take a little longer. 

If you're going to hire a programmer to write it for you then you should decide how you would like the the results displayed, the maximum number of states and drawings to be checked and etc.  That kind of information will be helpful to the programmers when they estimates the cost of writing your program.

Thank you Rjoh.  My programmer is working on it.

takeemtothebank

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      Spring Lake
                      United States
                      Member #313
                      April 26, 2002
                      181 Posts
                      Posted: November 20, 2006, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tenaj!

Use Lotsoft Pick 3: go to traveling numbers---show all numbers---click on your states-pick your dates at the top--click show.  Now I Right click on Pa (10/1/06) and then you can see what you want to find. Hightlight all box, or straight, or mirror, or mate, etc!

Hope this helps

MickieDisney

Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: November 20, 2006, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tenaj!

Use Lotsoft Pick 3: go to traveling numbers---show all numbers---click on your states-pick your dates at the top--click show.  Now I Right click on Pa (10/1/06) and then you can see what you want to find. Hightlight all box, or straight, or mirror, or mate, etc!

Hope this helps

Thanks Mickie, that's not exactly what I need but I have a programmer working on the pick 4.  The pick 3 is done.

takeemtothebank

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2006, 10:49 am - IP Logged

What?Anybody know of a lottery program that will filter multi-state drawing data? 

Example using 2 states, drawn dates October 1 - November 18.  What same draws occurred straight/combo Pick 3 and pick 4.

For instance using SC and PA.  What numbers hit in those states that were the same straight or combo if giving a date range. 

I have Lotsoft, Lotto Pro 2006.

The programmer who did the work for the vtracs deflation/rotation had that feature on there.

I am not sure it is going to be for sale or not..

You can click... up to five states... with any time frame of 180 past draws.. separate the mid/eve or combine,  Shows the vtracs,  etc

The thing I like best is the new addition.  After results for two states are displayed.. you can click on any number and check any state and it will display the dates  in which that state had that number.. So quick and easy.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44