Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scrutinizing The #s

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2006, 6:26 am - IP Logged

The word scrutinize means to observe, to examine carefully, to make a critical inspection.

Each day I go through my list of doubles & I scrutinize them. I treat both the doubles as one. For example, here are some of the questions that I pose. 

Has the double appeared on this date or around this date in previous months?

For the months previously on or around the same date has this double appeared multiple times on the same day?

Is this double traveling around the states? Hence, going BUCKWILD. Green laugh

Has the mirror, total, or follower(s) appeared recently?

Has either # appeared for the month? If not, then how many days out? (If the amount of days are extreme, then this#(s) is put on a waiting list. I do not chase it. If the mirror,  total, or follower(s) to the wait list # is showing, then I know to watch for the wait list # to appear because when it does it will hit multiple times just to catch up). See, right there another opportunity for that...MONEY MAKING DOMINO EFFECT.

This same concept can be used for six way #s, pick 4s, etc.

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2006, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I went back to the above entry & pulled my previous statements:

Has the double appeared on this date or around this date in previous months?

For the months previously on or around the same date has this double appeared multiple times on the same day?

Same date different month, I tell you this happens so many times. When I do a manual look through of the #'s history, I learn something new everytime. As I go through I take notes, then I go back & research to see how consistent my findings are. I have found & I am still finding so many new discoveries just through observation alone. 

11/22/06

775-IN-midday

Sat, Apr 22, 2006CaliforniaMidday 35-7-7
    Sat, Apr 22, 2006VirginiaMidday 35-7-7

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2006, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

11/23/06

202-Ontario Canada

& it keeps happening. Same date different month. This is what I call, winnin' & grinnin' through observation.

Yes Nod

Tue, May 23, 2006MichiganMidday 30-0-2
      Tue, May 23, 2006NebraskaPick 30-2-2