Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why NO Posting for New Jersey P3/4

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by winner06.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #29417
January 1, 2006
355 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2006, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Is there another Forum for New Jersey cuz No one seems to care for New Jersey Much except for p5 #'s I like this Forum alot, cuz it's funny some of the times and sad....but i getting kind of tired of browsing for hours both day and night and no one ever seems to pick any #'s for New Jersey may be 1 or two but the rest seems to be out west, south and nothing for NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!! I have been Frequenting This Forum for about a year now and nothing for New Jersey am I in the wrong Forum.....?The numbers that are chosen are for other states Not new jersey...I can tell by the numbers......everyone picks out and then substituting them for use in new jersey also...but that does not work like that...and why are there soooooooo many system and threads? who is the real King or Queen or numbers here? Cussing Face

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #46493
    September 11, 2006
    4173 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

"calabs" has a big NJ thread for P3. 

Keep it simple 

sfilippo's avatar - skull
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #33770
      February 24, 2006
      3146 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2006, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

All you have to do is start a thread... "New Jersey Picks" or something like that and you'll get all the picks you can handle and then some...

Consider these for tonight... (Nov 21)

1212, 4776, 4116, 2727

Smiley Steve

United States
        Member #29417
        January 1, 2006
        355 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2006, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks sooo much guys.{{ I know better not to leave this forum,Dunk common sense won't let me!}} I don't think i want to see another thread.....Tooo many in this forum already and i don't know which to follow and too many different numbers to chose from i leave them all alone and pick my own craziness of numbers.....that enough headache for me.....But thanks! I'll just keep browsing around until i find what is comforting for me.......

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23267 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2006, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Is there another Forum for New Jersey cuz No one seems to care for New Jersey Much except for p5 #'s I like this Forum alot, cuz it's funny some of the times and sad....but i getting kind of tired of browsing for hours both day and night and no one ever seems to pick any #'s for New Jersey may be 1 or two but the rest seems to be out west, south and nothing for NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!! I have been Frequenting This Forum for about a year now and nothing for New Jersey am I in the wrong Forum.....?The numbers that are chosen are for other states Not new jersey...I can tell by the numbers......everyone picks out and then substituting them for use in new jersey also...but that does not work like that...and why are there soooooooo many system and threads? who is the real King or Queen or numbers here? Cussing Face

The best approach is to ask for NJ numbers if you don't see some.  Also, did you check the New Jersey predictions board?  There are usually hundreds of picks there every day.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
            Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2006, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks sooo much guys.{{ I know better not to leave this forum,Dunk common sense won't let me!}} I don't think i want to see another thread.....Tooo many in this forum already and i don't know which to follow and too many different numbers to chose from i leave them all alone and pick my own craziness of numbers.....that enough headache for me.....But thanks! I'll just keep browsing around until i find what is comforting for me.......

Hurray!There are a few good threads on this board that are state specfic and consistantly hit without tons of numbers- Michigan is my favorite.

takeemtothebank

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
              Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20117 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2006, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

look under forms, click on pick-3, look for New Jersey thread started by  Calabs  .    New Jersey from nov 20 - 27th..

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
                Member #29417
                January 1, 2006
                355 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2006, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

EmbarassedPukeoops! sorry next time i'll do my homework and shut my big mouth thanks. common sense won't let me leave.