Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Paying for a system

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 10 years ago by satishssv.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

how much would you be willing to pay for a Straight hitting system

$100 [ 16 ]  [32.65%]
$200 [ 2 ]  [4.08%]
$300 [ 2 ]  [4.08%]
$400 [ 1 ]  [2.04%]
>$500 [ 5 ]  [10.20%]
Not a thing [ 23 ]  [46.94%]
Total Valid Votes [ 49 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2006, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

If a system produced st hits within 3 draws providing only 4 numbers to play

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
    NEW YORK
    United States
    Member #3100
    December 23, 2003
    334 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi tntea,

Will you be offering this system ?

If so when?  I may pay even more than $200 for it.

Please keep me updated. 

Thanks, JS1237.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2006, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I have never  bought a system. However, I would likely look at it the same way I look at lottery software.  If the software pays for itself, I will purchase it. But I can't see me buying software or systems based upon anyone telling me "It works".  The proof is in the pudding. If it really does work, it will hit during the trial period.  If it does, that shows me it is capable of working, and I'll buy it.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2006, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't feel satisfied if I got my wins from a stagnant system purchased from someone else.  I like to play around with the numbers on my own and change it daily.  To me it's an ongoing hobby not a money-maker.

$1000 wouldn't buy me the happiness I get from screwing around with the numbers on my own. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
          mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2006, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't feel satisfied if I got my wins from a stagnant system purchased from someone else.  I like to play around with the numbers on my own and change it daily.  To me it's an ongoing hobby not a money-maker.

$1000 wouldn't buy me the happiness I get from screwing around with the numbers on my own. 

I know what you mean Rick..I am a number cruncher myself..it is a passion/hobby and has been for many years and it is what I like to do mainly because I am good at it..lol..but on the other hand if someone had something that worked that well..I would purchase it just to see if I could figure out what makes it tick..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2006, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I know what you mean Rick..I am a number cruncher myself..it is a passion/hobby and has been for many years and it is what I like to do mainly because I am good at it..lol..but on the other hand if someone had something that worked that well..I would purchase it just to see if I could figure out what makes it tick..lol

L_B, that would be the only reason to purchase such a system.  Glean it, ream it and improve on it.

Otherwise you're doing just fine. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Sunny Georgia
              United States
              Member #38894
              May 7, 2006
              41 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2006, 3:52 am - IP Logged

tntea,

Well YEE-Ah, I'd pay good money for a system.

If it were from sumbuddy like  "T".  Hurray!

Big Smile  I know a whole lot about helping people birth babies, but I'm not good at the number crunching

field, yet.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Laurlye    Turkey

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: November 23, 2006, 9:30 am - IP Logged

ROFLIf the system you are talking about is the example that you gave of the 100 - it's the one and only Lottery Bible which is free to all.

This is the example that she gave

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/145343

takeemtothebank

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: November 23, 2006, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

ROFLIf the system you are talking about is the example that you gave of the 100 - it's the one and only Lottery Bible which is free to all.

This is the example that she gave

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/145343

Actually it isn't the Lottery Bible..  It is a computer program where you put in certain draws.. and use the data that spits out the numbers. I was suprised to see that four of the numbers that came out was on the lottery Bible myself.  I have not checked that out, I was taking the other LP members word for that.

This system cost nothing, for it is not for sale.

You type in  KY, IL, TN, GA, TX.. and then it spits out matching combos of the past 100 days.. Then you click in previous followers.. and it will produce 15 numbers or less.. Then you click on a number of choice and any state and it will tell you the last time it hit st.. or combo..

I don't think the Lottery Bible does that..

It will also give vtracs for each.. and matches up states with certain vtracs and give the times vtrac strings are seen during the month for any state..

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh  Oh do remember the Mark Twain quote.. leave no doubt

423 St in TN midday... Green laugh

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: November 23, 2006, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

No NodI voted not interested.

takeemtothebank

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
                      toronto
                      Canada
                      Member #11169
                      February 6, 2005
                      177 Posts
                      Posted: November 23, 2006, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

If system producing hit twice per week with only four numbers......i would say it's pretty good.....only i don't like the principle of depending on other states numbers and waitting for numbers to come as a folowers..even if it comes from databes..i did that when i become lottery post member..i put number and try to get states where the number came one week before or one week after........and it was guessing game whith states.......sometimes three draws will come with one state......let's say Washington.......and after it took 50 draws washington come back......it maybe working in states but here in canada it was waste of time to do that........i strongly believe in one state lottery ....meanning u have to study your state only..(if  i missunderstood the concept of the system i am sorry)........i am very happy for u tntea that u come up with system and wishing u all the best.....I always knew u are one of the smartest here on lottery post........Wink

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                        The Carolinas - Charlotte
                        United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: November 23, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I would need at least a month's worth of proof before determining the value. If I was making >$1,000 a month from it, then I would perhaps buy it for $1,000, but only after the proof. Too many systems mysteriously fail after purchase.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                          Member #9579
                          December 12, 2004
                          2121 Posts
                          Posted: November 23, 2006, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

it's nice to fantacize,and dream,but the lottery won't let it happen.a winning system i mean.

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                            Member #45802
                            August 28, 2006
                            335 Posts
                            Posted: November 23, 2006, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

C'mon T:

I have looked at system after system on the LP and other boards and their aint no system that is going to produce  the numbers you are talking about.  The odds do not bear out your assessment.  If there was, why would anyone want to offer it for sale at any price?  Let's get real.  You are a great teacher and have offered many insights into the lottery but man common sense has to come into play sometime.

This is not meant as a criticism or a put down, you are too much of a professional for me to even attempt to suggest that.  I am at the bottom end of the amateur standing compared to you.

However, I believe in the old saying that "if something is too good to be true it probably is".  I also do not have the extra cash for anymore promises or experimentation.

After all you asked the question and I am giving you a straight answer.

Floridian

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
                              rainbow lake
                              Canada
                              Member #25177
                              November 2, 2005
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: November 23, 2006, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Like always the proof is in the pudding, if you can do it post it it should not matter what state so you pick otherwise like everything else we will just continue to beat this over the head.Hit With Stick