Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard systems

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1426 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

I have to confess I didn''t know much about Gail Howard so I went to her site to see what all the hubbub was about. From looking at her site it's seems that she sells systems and books that help you with picking numbers? It also said she has never one a major jackpot herself but has won numerous small wins. An there were a lot of testimonals from people who suppoedly used her system to hit the big jackpots. Just from reading a little bit it seems her system talks of wheeling, balanced wheeling, hot and cold numbers, how to increase your odds and various other ways to increase your odds of winning. I'd like to here what others think, so if you please give me your opinion of what you think of her personally and also her systems and or books.  Thanks fast eddie.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

United States
    Member #29417
    January 1, 2006
    355 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2006, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

I have to confess I didn''t know much about Gail Howard so I went to her site to see what all the hubbub was about. From looking at her site it's seems that she sells systems and books that help you with picking numbers? It also said she has never one a major jackpot herself but has won numerous small wins. An there were a lot of testimonals from people who suppoedly used her system to hit the big jackpots. Just from reading a little bit it seems her system talks of wheeling, balanced wheeling, hot and cold numbers, how to increase your odds and various other ways to increase your odds of winning. I'd like to here what others think, so if you please give me your opinion of what you think of her personally and also her systems and or books.  Thanks fast eddie.

follow your own number 9=8 7=6 5=4 3=2 1=0 that's it just follow what comes after then sub-1 add+1 mul*2 and /3 or 4 No Nod the only small winnings from that gail is the winnings of people who purchase her system.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23267 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2006, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

I have mixed feelings about Gail Howard's stuff.

First of all, I seriously doubt that Gail herself is still involved in the day-to-day running of her site and tools, just based on the real-world concept of age.  That picture of her has got to be a couple decades old (at least) by this point.

Her stuff mainly revolves around her wheels, and just the fact that she has people using wheels is certainly a good thing.  If you're going to spend more than a few bucks on lottery tickets, getting a wheel is the way to go, IMHO.  If a few of your numbers hit, then at least you'll be guaranteed to win something.

However, I've shown in the past where her wheels are not all that efficient, so you end up spending more than you theoretically need to.  I have posted a whole slew of abbreviated wheels on Lottery Post (available to Platinum members) that offer the same or similar guarantees to her wheels, yet do it with a lower budget.  So I like her concepts, but I think there may be some better ways to do them.

Also, I do like her books, and if you look to the left, I advertise some of them on every page here at Lottery Post.

I hope this helps.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
        Chicago,IL.
        United States
        Member #2902
        November 29, 2003
        1426 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2006, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

"That picture of her has got to be a couple decades old (at least) by this point."LOL So she's not a 10 anymore Todd. Wink

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Las Vegas, NV
          United States
          Member #44841
          August 9, 2006
          1749 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2006, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi there,

I've won using Gail Howard's wheeling software with ALL 5 in NY's Take-5 in 2001.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to duplicate that kind of win again YET!  I've had numerous 4 out of 5 wins, and 3 out of 5 you can do by hand if you study the game long enough.  So I can tell you just from that alone that with all the tools and wheels and strategy it still takes a bit of luck in the end because there's just too many combinations that need to be covered to TRULY GUARANTEE a win.  And when I won, I went AGAINST some of her suggestions and went with my gut instead!  Since I'm not a Platinum member here yet I can't compare the wheels here to her's but the bottom line with any wheel used it just comes down to your pool of numbers and keeping that pool SMALL and tight.  Also, I had been playing the NY game before using her stuff (pretty much since it began), so I had a lot of history under my belt as well.  All that said, I would recommend her software, her books are good too, but to really get anything you'd need the computer so to start I'd by-pass the books.  Its just another piece of arsenal against the lottery winning war!

Good luck!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2006, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

From what I have gathered, most of the 'big winners' of her systems won back in the 80's and early 90's.  I said most, not all.

I could write a book on the selection process, problem is, I would have to charge $30 for it, but it would only be about 15 pages long. 

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
              toronto
              Canada
              Member #11169
              February 6, 2005
              177 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2006, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

i have same experience like u......won twice with her software in 1996 and 1999.......now it's just four numbers........but i still think it 's the best software on market.......doesn't matter what anyone say.......the best way of winning 6/49........is waitting for due of all six numbers comming from last ten draws as she's saying.......and due of 6 odd or even numbers..and of course.........luuuuuuuuuck.....

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                The Carolinas - Charlotte
                United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: November 23, 2006, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

From what I have gathered, most of the 'big winners' of her systems won back in the 80's and early 90's.  I said most, not all.

I could write a book on the selection process, problem is, I would have to charge $30 for it, but it would only be about 15 pages long. 

Guesser

Those are the best kind of books...the ones that don't have the fluff, but the good concrete info in them.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2006, 10:10 am - IP Logged

I have mixed feelings about Gail Howard's stuff.

First of all, I seriously doubt that Gail herself is still involved in the day-to-day running of her site and tools, just based on the real-world concept of age.  That picture of her has got to be a couple decades old (at least) by this point.

Her stuff mainly revolves around her wheels, and just the fact that she has people using wheels is certainly a good thing.  If you're going to spend more than a few bucks on lottery tickets, getting a wheel is the way to go, IMHO.  If a few of your numbers hit, then at least you'll be guaranteed to win something.

However, I've shown in the past where her wheels are not all that efficient, so you end up spending more than you theoretically need to.  I have posted a whole slew of abbreviated wheels on Lottery Post (available to Platinum members) that offer the same or similar guarantees to her wheels, yet do it with a lower budget.  So I like her concepts, but I think there may be some better ways to do them.

Also, I do like her books, and if you look to the left, I advertise some of them on every page here at Lottery Post.

I hope this helps.

Have to agree with Todd here. I have most of her books and spent a lot of time studying her lottoadvantage program. All good info and concepts but still there's room for improvement. I like to think of her stuff as a great starter program for anyone just getting interested in the lottery. It really helped spark my interest and was a great introduction to wheels which I had never heard of before. And it's pretty well written for easy understanding. If you're new to all of this, I can't think of a better introduction. A lot of her ideas gave me my own. First grade in the school of lottery!