Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

+12 -12 system? for PICK 3

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kidzmom's avatar - cold
NC
United States
Member #11741
February 23, 2005
1233 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2006, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I like going back reading old post that many of us may not have even known about and one thing I've found is  the minus plus 12 system that Clairvoyance & Paurths were doing, I am now back testing it for NC Pick 3 because to my knowledge I don't know if anyone here has tried it.  If anyone has Please tell us about your results.  I will be finished backtesting  in the next couple of days but from everything I've read, it is a winning way to go.  You can read up on it in the search forums under the name of Important Discovery.

K.

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2006, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I like going back reading old post that many of us may not have even known about and one thing I've found is  the minus plus 12 system that Clairvoyance & Paurths were doing, I am now back testing it for NC Pick 3 because to my knowledge I don't know if anyone here has tried it.  If anyone has Please tell us about your results.  I will be finished backtesting  in the next couple of days but from everything I've read, it is a winning way to go.  You can read up on it in the search forums under the name of Important Discovery.

K.

Hi Kidzmom,

This is the link for the -12/+12 system that was originally posted by Cashman87. It may also be helpful.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/127529