Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Privatizing the NJLottery

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
colonia, nj
United States
Member #46088
September 3, 2006
48 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2006, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Probably old news to you all.  Gov. Corzine is thinking about PVT'ing the CASH STRAPPED NJL.  Guess it will be run as well as the DMV.    Still have not resolved our same ol same ol. 

Rick G.  I'm still working on your Omaha Steaks, like beating  dead horse meat, however.  Can't tell the story yet, cover up cover up, like finding a dead horse's head in your bed.

Hope you all had your fill of Gobble Gobble and the rest of the gizzards.  Gotta Go.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2006, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Probably old news to you all.  Gov. Corzine is thinking about PVT'ing the CASH STRAPPED NJL.  Guess it will be run as well as the DMV.    Still have not resolved our same ol same ol. 

Rick G.  I'm still working on your Omaha Steaks, like beating  dead horse meat, however.  Can't tell the story yet, cover up cover up, like finding a dead horse's head in your bed.

Hope you all had your fill of Gobble Gobble and the rest of the gizzards.  Gotta Go.

Lorramil, rather than have the steaks I'd rather you leave this behind you and find peace in the future.  Past is done and you can't change it but the future is waiting for you to make happen.  That will only happen if you start looking forward.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2006, 12:00 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/144073.htm

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!