Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream number help

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheMaker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1426 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2006, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream I was strangling my wife.  Yeah I'm kind of embarrassed posting this, Embarassed but hey it was kind of a long holiday weekend if you get my drift. lol.  Hey if hit with this dream number I'll by her somthing nice. It's all good. Wink

An for the record, I think the only reason that jumped into my head is cuz I have sleep apnea and I actually woke up gasping for air myself, so let's just say I was dreaming nice things and cuz I was gasping for air it entered my thoughts all they all became jumbled together into one bad dream. Yeah that's the ticket. Big Smile

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31361 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2006, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I had a dream I was strangling my wife.  Yeah I'm kind of embarrassed posting this, Embarassed but hey it was kind of a long holiday weekend if you get my drift. lol.  Hey if hit with this dream number I'll by her somthing nice. It's all good. Wink

An for the record, I think the only reason that jumped into my head is cuz I have sleep apnea and I actually woke up gasping for air myself, so let's just say I was dreaming nice things and cuz I was gasping for air it entered my thoughts all they all became jumbled together into one bad dream. Yeah that's the ticket. Big Smile

stick to your story - lol

wife    946  231    6703

strangle  571  490    8309

love to nibble those micey feet.

kandi44's avatar - masked
      georgetown
      United States
      Member #46979
      October 12, 2006
      1129 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2006, 8:34 am - IP Logged

to dream of strangling someone is a warning to listen to your intuition regarding someone you feel for but don't quite trust.803-148 good luck

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
        South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2006, 10:09 am - IP Logged

KCK book:

wife 721 - 877

strangle 529 - 455

Mone's avatar - appleboy
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #1514
          May 16, 2003
          606 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2006, 10:51 am - IP Logged

stick to your story - lol

wife    946  231    6703

strangle  571  490    8309

Boy if you does play for Illinios you would of won, it came as 496 u would of gotten it on the box.

MONE

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
            Florida
            United States
            Member #6147
            August 8, 2004
            1396 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2006, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Strangle = 913

Wife = 574

Good Luck!

Stavros

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
              Stone Mountain, GA
              United States
              Member #3189
              January 1, 2004
              28251 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2006, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Strangle: 114 / 119

Wife:  913 / 971 / 147 / 6559

TheMaker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
                Member #44530
                August 5, 2006
                8439 Posts
                Posted: November 30, 2006, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

strangle-571*490*8309

air-285*976*9436

Good luck!!!

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE!!!