Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Deflating inflating numbers

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
Pharr, Texas
United States
Member #107
August 23, 2001
439 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2006, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Greetings. I would like to inquire how this system works. Has anyone used it and does it produce the results you expected? In other words, have you won or improved your odds by using it? Please let me know how it works. Appreciated. AL. What?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23274 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2006, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I'd suggest you start by using the Search feature in the Forums menu.  There is an absolute ton of posts on using both Deflate and Inspector.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49813 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2006, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Greetings. I would like to inquire how this system works. Has anyone used it and does it produce the results you expected? In other words, have you won or improved your odds by using it? Please let me know how it works. Appreciated. AL. What?

Deflate allows you to reduce the number of combinations you play by showing you the duplicate combinations (permutations).

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2006, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Al,

Welcome to LP..There are lots of great tools to use to improve your chance of making a profit with any game you play.  First you have to decide what you are looking for when you use the Deflation,  Inflation, tools.. 

To deflate, it will take your input and put it in different tiers of which was repeat more.. in st/box form.. Example .. tier 3 may have  338(338,388)  Which indicates that it was there three times in the input.

To Inspect.. You will get a picture of the roots, sums, key number,  etc..

I use the deflate with the old to get results to compare with the vtracs.. The vtrac result page is great.. I am unsure if standard members have access to that page.  Believe me it is worth the membership fee to get to use that page daily.

As Todd suggested, use the search engine to find out how others are using the tools.. Happy hunting .. good luck and happy holidays to come..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44