Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Delaware Lotto Won

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Greg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #30273
January 14, 2006
494 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2006, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Someone won the Delaware Multi-Win Lotto tonight. The "jackpot" LOL is back to $50,000.

United States
    Member #16612
    June 2, 2005
    3493 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2006, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to DE winning the Multi-Win Lotto tonight. Besides DE, which states play this game? What are the rules of this jackpot game?

Delaware
      United States
      Member #30273
      January 14, 2006
      494 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to DE winning the Multi-Win Lotto tonight. Besides DE, which states play this game? What are the rules of this jackpot game?

It's Delaware's in-state lottery came. No other states play this. It is a knock-off of Match 6 from PA (the first state to try this format). Similar formats are used in MD and a multi-state version exists in VT/NH/ME. Ohio has a modified version of it.

Explaination - http://www.delottery.com/MultiWin_hp.html

Prize Chart - http://www.delottery.com/MultiWin_st.html

You would add up the prize for each line individually (you can win on more than one line by matching at least 3 of 6) then add the matches for all 3 lines combined (matching at least 6 of 18), or by matching none on all 3 lines combined (refund). When someone wins the jackpot (6 of 6), they will automatically get at least the prize for 6 of 18 ($3) as well, plus any other prizes won on the other two lines. You will win at least $3 more than the jackpot and up to $2000 on top of it (assuming 6 of 6 (jackpot), 5 of 6 ($500), 5 of 6 ($500), and 16 of 18 ($1000)).

Confused? It's easier to just use a ticket scanner after the drawing.

The game is computerized and is widely accepted as rigged. The former Delaware Lotto game was canceled after no one won it for a long time (until the very last drawing). Most believe that the computer chooses the combinations with the least amount of winners. The state lottery essentially won't respond to complaints. The current New Year's raffle is being heavily promoted, been on sale for weeks, and yet some retailers still haven't sold a single ticket! Many distrust the lottery, and quite frankly, with good reason.

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2006, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

It's Delaware's in-state lottery came. No other states play this. It is a knock-off of Match 6 from PA (the first state to try this format). Similar formats are used in MD and a multi-state version exists in VT/NH/ME. Ohio has a modified version of it.

Explaination - http://www.delottery.com/MultiWin_hp.html

Prize Chart - http://www.delottery.com/MultiWin_st.html

You would add up the prize for each line individually (you can win on more than one line by matching at least 3 of 6) then add the matches for all 3 lines combined (matching at least 6 of 18), or by matching none on all 3 lines combined (refund). When someone wins the jackpot (6 of 6), they will automatically get at least the prize for 6 of 18 ($3) as well, plus any other prizes won on the other two lines. You will win at least $3 more than the jackpot and up to $2000 on top of it (assuming 6 of 6 (jackpot), 5 of 6 ($500), 5 of 6 ($500), and 16 of 18 ($1000)).

Confused? It's easier to just use a ticket scanner after the drawing.

The game is computerized and is widely accepted as rigged. The former Delaware Lotto game was canceled after no one won it for a long time (until the very last drawing). Most believe that the computer chooses the combinations with the least amount of winners. The state lottery essentially won't respond to complaints. The current New Year's raffle is being heavily promoted, been on sale for weeks, and yet some retailers still haven't sold a single ticket! Many distrust the lottery, and quite frankly, with good reason.

I think you mean Indiana (Mix & Match; no relation to the coming Pennsylvania game), not Ohio.

Ohio Lot O'Play is more like bingo.

United States
          Member #119
          February 19, 2002
          527 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2006, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Someone won the Delaware Multi-Win Lotto tonight. The "jackpot" LOL is back to $50,000.

This was the post I posted almost a week ago about Delaware's Lottery:

1) The Delaware Lotto is RIGGED!

2) It defies ALL patterns naturally found in randomness. 

I played it for a long time to come to those two conclusions.

3) Before they revised the current game, nobody had won in months.  Then, the very last time the game was selected, there WAS a winner BUT there was absolutely no publicity on who it was, where the ticket was purchased, etc.

It was SO convenient that that last drawing had A winner.

I might have been born last week but I wasn't born yesterday!

I believe its computer scans everyone's combinations in the window of time before the (rigged) numbers are riggingly selected to maximize the state's profit, frustrate players, and inspire nonthinking others to buy even more tickets.

Solution? DON'T PLAY COMPUTERIZED LOTTERY GAMES!  If we ALL did that, they'd either do away with the games or with the computer.  Either way, YOU WIN!  But if you PLAY, you LOSE!

Now isn't that interesting? After I post this, there is a WINNER!  Could the people that "control" the "rigged" computers be reading this and other posts?  Hmmm...  You can call me paranoid, I don't care.  You can call me smart, I don't care.  But please join with me, and zillions others here at LP, to ban computerized lotteries!  The BEST way?  JUST DON'T PLAY THEM!