Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have a Q?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LottoCracker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #29417
January 1, 2006
355 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2006, 8:46 am - IP Logged

I have a Q?Do picking the last 5 draws from evening give you mid-d picks or just pick out of the last draw which was N.J 710 md and eve. 0711 where is the trip...on those draws i see 1411 7711 1100 7700 is this considered valuable for todays mid or eve. or not even close....?I'll do the work on my notebook when i have the correct information i would like to minimize my picks 23$ $11 dollars to only 5 and ten $$$ any advice....Hiding Behind Computer

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2006, 8:58 am - IP Logged

I don't have an answer for you, but a tip:  to get people who'd know the answer to see your topic thread, use a Subject that is descriptive of your question.  A Subject like "I have a Q" could be a question about the weather for all anyone knows.  Something like "How much draw history do you use?" (or whatever is relevant for your question) is more apt to get interested people to click your topic and give an answer.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
      Member #29417
      January 1, 2006
      355 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2006, 9:03 am - IP Logged

I don't have an answer for you, but a tip:  to get people who'd know the answer to see your topic thread, use a Subject that is descriptive of your question.  A Subject like "I have a Q" could be a question about the weather for all anyone knows.  Something like "How much draw history do you use?" (or whatever is relevant for your question) is more apt to get interested people to click your topic and give an answer.

Embarassedyes your right but who do i change now! let me try again.

United States
        Member #29417
        January 1, 2006
        355 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2006, 9:11 am - IP Logged

I have a Q?Do picking the last 5 draws from evening give you mid-d picks or just pick out of the last draw which was N.J 710 md and eve. 0711 where is the trip...on those draws i see 1411 7711 1100 7700 is this considered valuable for todays mid or eve. or not even close....?I'll do the work on my notebook when i have the correct information i would like to minimize my picks 23$ $11 dollars to only 5 and ten $$$ any advice....Hiding Behind Computer

ChairPlease do not respond to this Question?

I asked the wrong thing. should've been How Many Draws Do I follow to Get Future Picks?

United States
          Member #29417
          January 1, 2006
          355 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2006, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Yes But how Do i change that nowPoke

LottoCracker's avatar - Excel Icon_Lg.jpg

United States
            Member #46854
            October 5, 2006
            97 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2006, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

ChairPlease do not respond to this Question?

I asked the wrong thing. should've been How Many Draws Do I follow to Get Future Picks?

I suggest you to follow the last 3 draws for Pick 4 games and the last 4 draws for Pick 3 games...