Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hot Trax

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Just6ntlc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

What is your opinion of this game?

Love it [ 3 ]  [30.00%]
Hate it [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Don't Care [ 3 ]  [30.00%]
Would play it if it were in my state [ 2 ]  [20.00%]
Glad it's not in my state [ 2 ]  [20.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 10 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
Lotto Czar's avatar - sam
Harrisburg, Pa.
United States
Member #3093
December 23, 2003
233 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2006, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Some one called my attention to this game.  Deltails found on the Tennessee lottery home page.  For those of you in Tennessee are close, help me out.  It appears to be a Kerno type game, with the numbers generated by a computerized cartoon of a NASCAR race.  I'm not a NASCAR fan, and I wonder how NASCAR feels about this association between sports and gambling, even though everything is random. 

Personally, I wouldn't want to play it per se, only I don't understand the winning combos.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I think we in PA will have all we can handle with Mix and Match.  Picking 5 of 19 in order, instead of 8 in 10.  I guess it's easier picking fewer spots as in Keno, 10/20/80 . 

Lotto Czar's avatar - sam
    Harrisburg, Pa.
    United States
    Member #3093
    December 23, 2003
    233 Posts
    Posted: November 30, 2006, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

My appologies.  I cast my first vote, wrongly.  My real choice would be as I mentioned, not to play it; and stick to regular Keno.  So my real vote is [no offense to those of you in Tnnessee] is that it is glad that it is not in my state.  But my firends (who sent me the info) who love both NASCAR and Lotto thinks it's great.  God Bless them.

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: November 30, 2006, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Some one called my attention to this game.  Deltails found on the Tennessee lottery home page.  For those of you in Tennessee are close, help me out.  It appears to be a Kerno type game, with the numbers generated by a computerized cartoon of a NASCAR race.  I'm not a NASCAR fan, and I wonder how NASCAR feels about this association between sports and gambling, even though everything is random. 

Personally, I wouldn't want to play it per se, only I don't understand the winning combos.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I think we in PA will have all we can handle with Mix and Match.  Picking 5 of 19 in order, instead of 8 in 10.  I guess it's easier picking fewer spots as in Keno, 10/20/80 . 

Rhode Island had a very similar game, and name (minus "Champions".) It was discontinued not that long ago.

Rhode Island and Tennessee should have joined MUSL Hot Lotto instead. (Pennsylvania too)

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2006, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I have a feeling it will not be around too long in TN..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

johnph77's avatar - avatar
          CA
          United States
          Member #2987
          December 10, 2003
          832 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2006, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

And it's the exact same game, with the exception that the top level in the TN game is 8 of 10, not 10 of 10 as it was in RI. Also, in TN, instead of car numbers the game uses NASCAR driver's names.

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

United States
            Member #16612
            June 2, 2005
            3493 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2006, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

My vote is love it. I think this Keno type game is best in Tennessee.