Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maryland Lottery Retailers

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by jarasan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #30273
January 14, 2006
494 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2006, 1:55 am - IP Logged

I found this on a Google search. I don't think they intended it to be used from their website. It would appear to be the list of every lottery retailer in Maryland.

http://www.mdlottery.com/cgi-bin/retailersearch_results.cgi

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2006, 9:56 am - IP Logged

rdc137,

It is probably an old link they removed off the page www.mdlottery.com  the page is very thorough, there are links to show $600.00 + claim centers, racetrax, etc. the web masters are proactive with the page, except for last night, they took longer than usual posting the night numbers.  They have so many retailers that the complete list changes daily, so they probably nixed it. LOLFMd. jarasan

Delaware
      United States
      Member #30273
      January 14, 2006
      494 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2006, 10:10 am - IP Logged

rdc137,

It is probably an old link they removed off the page www.mdlottery.com  the page is very thorough, there are links to show $600.00 + claim centers, racetrax, etc. the web masters are proactive with the page, except for last night, they took longer than usual posting the night numbers.  They have so many retailers that the complete list changes daily, so they probably nixed it. LOLFMd. jarasan

Except that list seems to be very very recent. It might be for their internal purposes that wasn't supposed to be linked. But Google found it. There are retailers on that list that were not retailers until the past few months. For as long as I have been playing MD Lottery, I have not seen it on their site.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5583 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

If that is the case, then it is probably going to be added, in the near future, the cgi-bin segment, in  the URL,  stands for common gateway interface bin file, it is a gateway that links a database to a http:// viewable format, if they didn't want it seen they would have secured it. I don't think there is any thing the state needs to worry about.  P.S. BCCShell is no longer BCCShell on that list it is now Bethesda Texaco for over a year, I know this because it's a friend of mines' business, also for being such a small state there sure is a lot of retailers!  The powers that be, are also moaning that the sales and revenues in MD. have fallenCrying.  In pick 4 this past month there has been at least 5 triples and a bunch of doubles, I can't get a grip on this patternBang Head, any ideas?   LOLFMD jarasan
        US Flag