Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player Systems

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mount Morris
United States
Member #46750
September 27, 2006
139 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2006, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Has any body got some of his systems and use them in the state of Michigan with any luck ?

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2006, 11:14 am - IP Logged

I just got a letter yesterday introducing Thunder3 for the Pick3......it is 99 bucks. I am always curious to see if somebody bites, orders it, and wins. I think PacAttack orders almost all of SP systems but I never hear him say he wins and if he does, the amount of PROFIT.

If anyone wins with any of his systems and MAKES money......please post it here with what system you used of his and how much ya won.

Strange with this many people in a lottery forum that no one really has come out and said, "hey this is a great SPlayer system....I made a profit of $$$."

The other thing that bothers me about SP is that he is supposed to be a computer geek.  So why the heck are all his system paper and pencil....why not just make a disk?  I thought that is strange also. 

Sandy

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2006, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I just got a letter yesterday introducing Thunder3 for the Pick3......it is 99 bucks. I am always curious to see if somebody bites, orders it, and wins. I think PacAttack orders almost all of SP systems but I never hear him say he wins and if he does, the amount of PROFIT.

If anyone wins with any of his systems and MAKES money......please post it here with what system you used of his and how much ya won.

Strange with this many people in a lottery forum that no one really has come out and said, "hey this is a great SPlayer system....I made a profit of $$$."

The other thing that bothers me about SP is that he is supposed to be a computer geek.  So why the heck are all his system paper and pencil....why not just make a disk?  I thought that is strange also. 

I haven't received that letter yet, Sandy, but I'm sure I will soon.

Here is the thing with Steve Player systems. They are always - and this is no exaggeration on my part - a great read. I love his concepts and how he develops new ideas towards winning his games. The thing that used to make me skeptical is that he wins with every system he develops. At first I didn't believe it, because if he won with just ONE of his products, why even play others or develop them? I think the answer to this is that he loves the game. The thrill of the hunt...some people find his Cashmaps easier to play, others think something like WinMaster is better. They all have different playing styles.

Now, back to the winning statements...I think Steve probably DOES win with everything. The problem is that no system of his can be cut-and-dried to win for you specifically. You have to develop your own playing style and fit it into the system. I think that winning daily numbers games are dependent on many different factors and nobody, not even the great SP can make something that works in every state. His concepts work in every state, but it's up to you to tailor it to your state's trends, etc. If you can't put some effort into these systems, like studying, analyzing, doing some of the actual work that SP does behind his system, then his stuff probably isn't for you. He doesn't spoon feed numbers to you...you actually have to work to earn your money.

That's just my two cents. I love everything of his I buy...but most of the time, I use it to create ideas within how I play the games, not expect this stuff to win for me. The read is outstanding, the concepts are solid, but it's up to the buyer to adapt it for winning.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
        Member #45802
        August 28, 2006
        335 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2006, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Sandy:

Very good points.  It never ceases to amaze me that these systems everybody has for sale still entice so many people to buy.  Why would SP put out a system that wins consistantly? Would he not want to use it himself and make $500 or play several tickets and win multiples of $500 every time he plays?  However, he may sell hundreds of these at $100 a pop and view it as just as good as winning the pick 3.  If he has a system that can pick the jackpot prizes, however, that is another issue. It seems to me he would have to sell a lot of software to improve on a big win.

I think all these people who sell this stuff have found the void in the needs of many people.  They fullfill the dream void.  People dream of winning and buy something they think will make the dream come true.  Do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with dreaming but you could probably do just as well with pencil and paper in most if not all of these cases.

Floridian

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2006, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Sandy:

Very good points.  It never ceases to amaze me that these systems everybody has for sale still entice so many people to buy.  Why would SP put out a system that wins consistantly? Would he not want to use it himself and make $500 or play several tickets and win multiples of $500 every time he plays?  However, he may sell hundreds of these at $100 a pop and view it as just as good as winning the pick 3.  If he has a system that can pick the jackpot prizes, however, that is another issue. It seems to me he would have to sell a lot of software to improve on a big win.

I think all these people who sell this stuff have found the void in the needs of many people.  They fullfill the dream void.  People dream of winning and buy something they think will make the dream come true.  Do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with dreaming but you could probably do just as well with pencil and paper in most if not all of these cases.

Floridian

Well said Floridian. It was where you stated this:

"People dream of winning and buy something they think will make the dream come true.  Do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with dreaming but you could probably do just as well with pencil and paper in most if not all of these cases."

that validated what I was trying to point out. His systems are not for the lazy or the poor. You need bankroll to play them and you need to do your homework. He isn't giving away winning numbers within those pages. At least that's what I have found with the few that I have purchased.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
            Member #45802
            August 28, 2006
            335 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2006, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I haven't received that letter yet, Sandy, but I'm sure I will soon.

Here is the thing with Steve Player systems. They are always - and this is no exaggeration on my part - a great read. I love his concepts and how he develops new ideas towards winning his games. The thing that used to make me skeptical is that he wins with every system he develops. At first I didn't believe it, because if he won with just ONE of his products, why even play others or develop them? I think the answer to this is that he loves the game. The thrill of the hunt...some people find his Cashmaps easier to play, others think something like WinMaster is better. They all have different playing styles.

Now, back to the winning statements...I think Steve probably DOES win with everything. The problem is that no system of his can be cut-and-dried to win for you specifically. You have to develop your own playing style and fit it into the system. I think that winning daily numbers games are dependent on many different factors and nobody, not even the great SP can make something that works in every state. His concepts work in every state, but it's up to you to tailor it to your state's trends, etc. If you can't put some effort into these systems, like studying, analyzing, doing some of the actual work that SP does behind his system, then his stuff probably isn't for you. He doesn't spoon feed numbers to you...you actually have to work to earn your money.

That's just my two cents. I love everything of his I buy...but most of the time, I use it to create ideas within how I play the games, not expect this stuff to win for me. The read is outstanding, the concepts are solid, but it's up to the buyer to adapt it for winning.

CP:

Excellent points.  As so many long time LP members are fond of saying, you have to pay your dues to be a consistant winner.  No one is going to have a system that automatically works by giving you the winning numbers so all you have to do is run down to your favorite lottery ticket retailer and buy the winning ticket.  If that was the case there would be no lottery or you would have to pick 10 or 20 numbers to win the smallest prize.  If you do not have the time to devote you would be just as well off buying QP's.  Hey, they win a great deal of the time, expecially here in Florida.  I think everyone on this thread is willing to put forth the energy it takes to win but I also like the healthy discussion.  Some real important points have been brought during this discussion.   

Floridian

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31540 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Got my letter yesterday - file 13 immediately.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Got my letter yesterday - file 13 immediately.

LOL...mine usually go to that file number as well...unless SP's Marketing Department puts together an irresistable letter for me to read.

Stooges

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19900 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2006, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I would think if Steve Player wanted LP members to know how well his systems worked, he would post some predictions at LP.  Why would anyone pay him $100+ for one of his system, spend money playing it and then give him some free advertisement to boot.

He has posted on his website that all his systems win money and provided jpegs of some winning lottery tickets.  If players can't take his word as proof that his systems win money why would they want to buy them?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10391 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2006, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Somewhere here on the board is some information about "Steve Player".  I forget who posted it, but the gist of it is there is no "Steve Player". (Maybe there was, or he started out by himself, but read on).

"Steve Player" is now a conglomeration of people that create 'systems' and sell them, they are more into marketing than anything else.

It's not really far fetched to think that, with the capabilities people now have with computers, anyone could create any 'system', and keep back testing it until they found a series of draws in some state that 'proved' their system.  

In the sports betting anf horse racing world such people are called touts and peddle information because they make a lot more doing that than they ever do from cashing winners.

You can get better information from reading threads on this board (free) than you can from system sellers.

There was one thread about eight pick 3 combinations that hit more often than others....ironically, a few days after it was posted I got a sales letter from Win Track selling that very same "New, hot system" for $89.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Thoth's avatar - binary
                      Findlay, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #4855
                      May 28, 2004
                      400 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2006, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I bought SP Pick 3 Money Map System several years ago after I read the tantelizing ad for it in the Player Action Monthly Newletter.  I was seriously disappointed with it.  First of all, everything contained in the system were facts that I already knew from doing my own analysis and research into the game.  Second, what I received in the mail in comparison to the price I paid was a total rip off.

The one thing that I can give Steve Player or Opcom Inc. credit for is their ingenoius marketing strategy.  The idea of some lab coat sporting mathematical genius locked away in a room full of super computers crunching away at lottery numbers is quite appealing to avid players who really want to win.  If blowing a few hundred dollars (or more) on a system thats worth at the most $20 to $30 doesn't bother you, then by all means go for it.  But I don't think too many people really get their moneys worth from his systems. 

By selling many different systems to a large number of people (who each play different numbers), there are bound to be lots of winners to brag about in the Newsletters.  Speaking of which, there is never really any news in the newsletters.  Theyre just ads for more overpriced systems promising the latest greatest advance in lottery predicting technology since the invention of the magic 8 ball.

~Probability=Odds in Motion~

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                        mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5906 Posts
                        Posted: December 7, 2006, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I would like to line them all up in a row and call them what they are..and I can think of several adjectives that I will leave out of this reply..lol..if any of you have their email addresses drop them a line and tell them to visit LP and we will show them how to win...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"