Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 lottery Software

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Fairfax
United States
Member #46687
September 22, 2006
12 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2006, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Hi I was wondering if anyone has came across any lottery program that has consistently predicted at least 1 number in every drawing for a single state with only three numbers predicted and if so could you please provide me with the name of that program.  Thanks!

United States
    Member #2460
    October 7, 2003
    766 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2006, 3:40 am - IP Logged

As it is very hard to win with only 1 predicted pick 3 number such as 130 you might not find many or any pick 3 lottery programs that will predict only one 3 digits pick 3 number (XXX).

Who would want to use and or buy a program that predicts one xxx pick 3 number and that never wins  even if it would always give one digit right out of the 3, unless that digit was always or often enough in exactly the very same position, now if it would give 3 sets of numbers such as 173, 947 and 075 and if it would always or very very often have one digit right in each of the 3 sets of numbers that it gave, then that would be of great value, or if it gave one 3 digit number and always or very very often have 2 digits right out of the 3 digits then that would also be of value.

What you want could be used as 3 key numbers (Key digits), but 3 key digits might not give enough filtration, they might, I can't remember as I have not tried to predict pick 3 numbers in quite a long time.

The chances of getting 1 digit right in 3 out of 10 might be about 33%, but since I don't know any math, I might be wrong.

You most have your good reason(s) for wanting as you do.

Some people here have given 1 to 2 digits right out of 3 often in the past.

Good luck.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
    Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2006, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Ivarner79,

As EXCALIBUR suggested picking one combination of three with 3 numbers give one a 30% chance to match one number but picking three combinations with 9 numbers will give you the same odds and a better chance of during even better.  What you need is a program to arrange the nine numbers in three combinations of three that is most likely to win based on their past performance.  You might do a search for a pick3 program or system called tic-taco-toe.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking