Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Bible Workouts

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #45970
September 1, 2006
4763 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2006, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I am already familiar with Tenaj's system using lead numbers and pointers, but am wondering if anyone else out there has any system that they use the Lottery Bible with any real success? I've already done a search on this site and haven't really found anything of substance. The Lottery Bible just seems like a great resource if one could find a way to really use it. Thanks for any tips or suggestions anyone has...

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
    Florida
    United States
    Member #6147
    August 8, 2004
    1396 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2006, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I am already familiar with Tenaj's system using lead numbers and pointers, but am wondering if anyone else out there has any system that they use the Lottery Bible with any real success? I've already done a search on this site and haven't really found anything of substance. The Lottery Bible just seems like a great resource if one could find a way to really use it. Thanks for any tips or suggestions anyone has...

I've been backtesting several weeks for draws in FL and have only founf 1 instance where it was accurate.  Still checking.

Good Luck!

Stavros

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2006, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

That's where I'm at. I've tested it with a litle more success than what you have found, but we've got to be missing something somewhere. I'm sure someone out there has found a workable system besides just Tenaj (no offense Tenaj, I'm just looking for a way to use this resource without relying on someone else's numbers). I've got the Lottery Bible printed out, and I'm looking to see if there is a way to make this a "portable" system, one that can be used anywhere, anytime, without relying on internet access, or someone elses secret formula.Wink Thanks again for any responses.

Virginia
        United States
        Member #41886
        June 24, 2006
        500 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2006, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Shawn67,

Go to the store and buy the book there is some great information in the front of the book. There are several examples of how the book works. It is very helpful. Hopefully there is a store that is near you that sell it. GOOD LUCK!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2006, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

PatriotTo clarify for those of you who are not familiar with Tenaj's method - the lead number and pointers method is a very sucessful and profitable method with real success that had to be discountined because people were stealing them and selling them on their websites and were claiming to have the method when only Tenaj had it.

However the lead number has been available on Tenaj's site for free for almost a year and is not a secret.

takeemtothebank

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2006, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

That's where I'm at. I've tested it with a litle more success than what you have found, but we've got to be missing something somewhere. I'm sure someone out there has found a workable system besides just Tenaj (no offense Tenaj, I'm just looking for a way to use this resource without relying on someone else's numbers). I've got the Lottery Bible printed out, and I'm looking to see if there is a way to make this a "portable" system, one that can be used anywhere, anytime, without relying on internet access, or someone elses secret formula.Wink Thanks again for any responses.

PatriotTo clarify for those of you who are not familiar with Tenaj's method - the lead number and pointers method is a very sucessful and profitable method with real success that had to be discountined because people were stealing them and selling them on their websites and were claiming to have the method when only Tenaj had it.

However the lead number has been available on Tenaj's site for free for almost a year and is not a secret.

takeemtothebank

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
              Illinois
              United States
              Member #40207
              May 29, 2006
              2024 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj!  Love your site...thanks for sharing!

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2006, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj!  Love your site...thanks for sharing!

You are welcome.

takeemtothebank

United States
                  Member #45970
                  September 1, 2006
                  4763 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Tenaj, wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes......Just meaning that I personally enjoy a system more when I'm able to work it completely on my own, without relying on someone else to provide a missing ingredient. It's also gratifying to be able to understand "why" a system works. I love your system, and it is very profitable if used properly, but to this day I still don't understand what a lead number or pointer is, or how it was found to begin with. Again, not a personal attack. Thank you very much for all your hard work.

Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2006, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Tenaj, wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes......Just meaning that I personally enjoy a system more when I'm able to work it completely on my own, without relying on someone else to provide a missing ingredient. It's also gratifying to be able to understand "why" a system works. I love your system, and it is very profitable if used properly, but to this day I still don't understand what a lead number or pointer is, or how it was found to begin with. Again, not a personal attack. Thank you very much for all your hard work.

Big GrinI didn't misunderstand you, Shawn67.  You were clear.  I just wanted to make clarification for the people who weren't familiar with my system.  It could have been misconstrued.

takeemtothebank

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19828 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2006, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

That's part of the reason I've developed my own system and software, it may not pick winners but I do understand why and how its combinations are picked.  Now all I have to do is come up with some decent logic that pick winners.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking