Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Expert lotto...Maybe a Scam...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2006, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Guys, I today after a small argument with my sister over the phone she decided to order expert lotto for me over the computer...She is the only one with a credit card(not a debit card).....She told me she couldn't go through with it because the website (expert lotto) tells you that it is a Scam...I am traveling to my native country and i am going to see if i can get me a credit card over there starting fresh and i am going to try expert lotto again to confirm that...But so far what i am told by my sister is that the website is a scam...Just wanted my fellows LP members to be careful about expert lotto...I can't confirm what my sister said because me and her got into an small argument over the phone and she ended up giving me back the money for the software (the reason of the argument was that i was mad at her because everytime i wanted to buy the software online she was busy and we couldn't do it)...And this is what she told me, and so did my niece who is 13...After the argument my sister told me she was going to order the software herself and asked me to give her the name of the website and so I did....

LottoHackJack's avatar - leaf
    Leamington, Ontario
    Canada
    Member #2995
    December 11, 2003
    59 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2006, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Guys, I today after a small argument with my sister over the phone she decided to order expert lotto for me over the computer...She is the only one with a credit card(not a debit card).....She told me she couldn't go through with it because the website (expert lotto) tells you that it is a Scam...I am traveling to my native country and i am going to see if i can get me a credit card over there starting fresh and i am going to try expert lotto again to confirm that...But so far what i am told by my sister is that the website is a scam...Just wanted my fellows LP members to be careful about expert lotto...I can't confirm what my sister said because me and her got into an small argument over the phone and she ended up giving me back the money for the software (the reason of the argument was that i was mad at her because everytime i wanted to buy the software online she was busy and we couldn't do it)...And this is what she told me, and so did my niece who is 13...After the argument my sister told me she was going to order the software herself and asked me to give her the name of the website and so I did....

That's a real heavy and childish accusation to be making in a public forum. I say take it out on your sister, not the software vendor...You should be doing some thorough investigating when you decide to lash out like that. This is simply a matter of sibling rivavlry. You wouldn't be the first kid to prove to be dangerous on a computer.

LottoHackJack

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2006, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

lottohackjack, what did i said? i said i am not sure i can't confirm it...jee, I said that once i get to my country of origin i am going to try and get me a credit card and see if i can confirm it...Anyways i am not trying to impress you all i want is my LP members to beware of it...Is not an accusation but a warning....By the way i am not a kid..

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich.."        "She is so rare...."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19817 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2006, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

pumpi76,

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about and have never visited the Expert Lotto website because the basis program is a free download and it's only after you've tried it and want the version with extra features like filters, slip printing, export features and etc. that you have to pay.  Your sister probably thought you were the scam if you asked here to used her credit card to order a program that is a free.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking