Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cheat the Lotto

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NYC
United States
Member #43059
July 12, 2006
39 Posts
Posted: December 3, 2006, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi There,

Someone calling himself Charles Cooper is selling a system for 54.99 that supposedly tells you how to "cheat" the lottery...he offers a money back guarantee if you don't make 25k your first month using the methods. I was wondering if anyone knew what the heck that was all about.

Pilot

United States
    Member #29417
    January 1, 2006
    355 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2006, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi There,

Someone calling himself Charles Cooper is selling a system for 54.99 that supposedly tells you how to "cheat" the lottery...he offers a money back guarantee if you don't make 25k your first month using the methods. I was wondering if anyone knew what the heck that was all about.

Pilot

yeah sure what i think he talking about is you send him 54.99 and make him 25k the first month to benefit him not you or any one else.......The lp is the best site you came to for lottery information the system is right in front of you. 1. the recent draws 2. the last 2 draws 3. the last five draws.. add, divide, and subtract using your own system. Your pencil and paper along with your brains........do the math just like Charles has been doing..only he's charging people for the same exact work out......ChairTHE LP IS ALL YOU NEED!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10353 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2006, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

This "cheat the lotto" has been discussed here before.

When you use some search engines, Yahoo for sure, and search for a state lottery website, an ad will appear and say "Cheat the _ _ _ _ _ _ (whatever state you're searching) lotto."

Just remember, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Also remember one of the rules of mail order (and electronic versions thereof) is always offer a refund, most people never ask for it.

And in this case I would imagone this is one of those deals where you have to prove you followed the system for a month and didn't win.

Beware.

You might want to play 5499 as a Pick 4 though!

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23273 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2006, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Hi There,

Pilot

Please use the Search feature in the Forums menu.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!