Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Search Engine question

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Amber88.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Virginia
United States
Member #41886
June 24, 2006
500 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2006, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

If I wanted to search for numbers that fell today 12/5/1991-12/5/2005 for a certain state for previous years how would I do that? I am still trying to learn the functions to research on LP  thanks in advance. Is this possible to do? I have been trying with the wrong results. I guess I am doing it wrong.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2006, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

If I wanted to search for numbers that fell today 12/5/1991-12/5/2005 for a certain state for previous years how would I do that? I am still trying to learn the functions to research on LP  thanks in advance. Is this possible to do? I have been trying with the wrong results. I guess I am doing it wrong.

Yes NodMichelle, there is an electronic calendar on the daily results page.    Click on the back buttons (big ones = year) until you get the year you want.  I don't think it goes all the way back to 91 but whatever info you need I have a program that can pull that range for you.  Don't you have that in Lotsoft too?

Or you can go to the daily results page and click on the state and it has all the history that is available.  It starts with current results and descend.  Just click on the page (button) at the bottom.

takeemtothebank

Virginia
      United States
      Member #41886
      June 24, 2006
      500 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2006, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks I will try that. I have a friend that looks up all the numbers from 1991 to current each day of the month for VA. She told me that 836 came out one year on this day exact. I use to write all that information down each month but I was wondering if it was available on LP thanks  for the info Tenaj.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23262 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2006, 7:01 am - IP Logged

In addition to Tenaj's suggestion you can try the Custom Lottery Results option in the Results menu, which lets you pick the date and gives you more control over what games are displayed.

If you want to search for certain numbers, or for partial numbers, you can click Search Past Results in the Results menu.  It is the most powerful lottery results search engine on the internet.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Virginia
          United States
          Member #41886
          June 24, 2006
          500 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2006, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd!

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
            KENTUCKY
            United States
            Member #40028
            May 26, 2006
            578 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2006, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

I just tried that myself on partial numbers. It worked great! Thank you!