Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

energy follows thought

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Sage.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dartiger's avatar - teddy simple.png
Elkins Park PA
United States
Member #942
December 22, 2002
1441 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2006, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

The question for the new year, it what will give each us the edge to win.  One thing we must believe that we can,  I know I can, I know I can.  Belief

secondly with all the possibilites which numbers will fall, numbers like people tend to come in pairs, groups, and patterns.

thirdly, I am that I am, on some level each and everyone has the power to tap into that divine source, and abstract a number. 

what I discovered is that the universal mind being just that the numbers that I receive tend to work the same way, all over the board.

now for me the year 2007, I will have to identify the part within the whole.  similar to how we are made.  We have a physical body, emotional body, mental body, soul, and spirit.

SPIRIT rocks, that is the key.

I still say the group through the power of the mind is able to invoke one number.  I just saw some of that with the quads.

So I still propose this one big blessings for many with the gift of love and spirit

1  10  11  14  19  22  big game and big money.

In order to receive you must give.  this is the law.  give freely without strings or attachment, and once given forget that you have given, give from the heart.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    Charlotte North Carolina
    United States
    Member #464
    July 9, 2002
    17392 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2006, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

wpb

lucky146's avatar - animal monkey.jpg
      ny
      United States
      Member #40152
      May 28, 2006
      77 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2006, 9:49 am - IP Logged

nice post dartiger.

Its sounds like you're talking about using prayer/belief - or what EZMoney once referred to as *breaking the code* - to win. (EZmoney thought breaking the code was different from prayer - to me they're the same)

The way I see it there are three ways to win. 1)luck/destiny. 2) prayer/breaking the code and 3)*glimpsing* the numbers in dream or meditation.

I'm sorry to say most of us probably are not pre-destined to win jackpot. That leaves options 2 and 3. My personal feeling is that option 3 is the better bet. I think it is *very* difficult to pray/believe for your numbers (especially in jackpot games) and have them come out - although I believe it has happened.

I think once in a while the *lottery gods* give you a glimpse of winning numbers in dream - but one has to be ready - it works on their schedule, not ours. So for me in 2007 this is the direction I will be going in.

Wishing you luck anyway in 07.

Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
        Dunwoody Georgia
        United States
        Member #747
        September 29, 2002
        659 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Well said.  All is mind and the universe is mental.  As above so below and as below so above.  Also as within so without.  Different expressions of the same thing!  If we do take the time to get still and get to the center of our being than nothing is impossible to achieve.  Keep posting the good posts such as the one you just did dartinger.  It is always nice so see enlighten beings here on the post or anywhere for that fact.  Happy holidays to all.

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!