Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

tearing up the prediction board

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by TheTruth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2006, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Hot Predictors (Last 30 Days by Prize Ratio)

Member  Prize Ratio  Wagers  Winnings 
1.msbigrob292.85%$140$410
2.Jake245.74%$2,645$6,500
3.PadawanLotto224.65%$868$1,950
4.takeitez224.10%$531$1,190
5.lattelotto2218.42%$152$332
6.LOTTOMIKE178.40%$50,906$90,820
7.ames139129.65%$145$188
8.derek7100.00%$80$80
9.sacredstone93.54%$310$290
10.winningmax91.33%$23,539$21,500

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2006, 7:52 am - IP Logged

just goes to show not everyone will need to pay their utility bill with a credit card Jester

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

sfilippo's avatar - skull
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #33770
      February 24, 2006
      3146 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2006, 7:52 am - IP Logged

$40,000.00 Profit for the month so far...

can't touch this... ooowee

Smiley Steve

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2006, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Great work Mike!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

silky's avatar - nw gingblade.jpg

United States
          Member #30181
          January 13, 2006
          298 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2006, 9:09 am - IP Logged

I will ask the Main Question....  DID  anyone of them win CASH?? what is the prediction board pay any of them? I'm just asking, I don't understand all this. Doesn't cash matter? I didn't read anything about cash, what cash was won? Noel

We have mulliplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, Love too seldom, and hate too Often.

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
            Detroit, MI
            United States
            Member #43946
            July 27, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2006, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

silky, youve asked the same question i was wondering for some time now...aparently, some people are settled with the tought that they couldv'e won said amount won in prediction boards. Some people do it simply for bragging rights (which I have long stopped caring for). Some people do it to test out systems that they are experimenting on, some for the purpose of seeing how good they stack up against some of the other predictors on LP.

Anyone of these reasons and variations of it are fine, If they are content with it, then it's cool. 

by the time I get up in the morning to make some cash, the last thing on my mind is to post my picks on the prediction boards. I take that bit of time to post my picks for all intrested in playing my numbers that day.

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23267 Posts
              Posted: December 12, 2006, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I will ask the Main Question....  DID  anyone of them win CASH?? what is the prediction board pay any of them? I'm just asking, I don't understand all this. Doesn't cash matter? I didn't read anything about cash, what cash was won? Noel

I suppose it's OK to ask that question, but in reality whether someone played the numbers or not is irrelevant, because it is not the intent of the predictions board to capture numbers that people are playing.

Cash does matter, but not on the predictions board.  It is a test of one's ability to predict -- only.  The dollar amounts shows are so that people can measure the accuracy of the predictor against a real-world measure.

Note that the dollar amounts on the predictions board are not the actual amounts you would win if you bought a ticket.  They are a blended amount -- each state pays the same amount on the board for a simulated win, so that there can be a valid comparison of prediction accuracy between the states.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23267 Posts
                Posted: December 12, 2006, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

silky, youve asked the same question i was wondering for some time now...aparently, some people are settled with the tought that they couldv'e won said amount won in prediction boards. Some people do it simply for bragging rights (which I have long stopped caring for). Some people do it to test out systems that they are experimenting on, some for the purpose of seeing how good they stack up against some of the other predictors on LP.

Anyone of these reasons and variations of it are fine, If they are content with it, then it's cool. 

by the time I get up in the morning to make some cash, the last thing on my mind is to post my picks on the prediction boards. I take that bit of time to post my picks for all intrested in playing my numbers that day.

With regard to your last paragraph, posting picks on the predictions board IS the way to show your picks to others.  You can post picks in the forums, but most people put a higher emphasis on picks on the board, because those picks are tracked every drawing.

Someone doing extraordinarily well on the predictions board deserves a lot of credit and people give extra consideration to their numbers, because they put themselves and their system(s) on the line.  If they had LOST a lot, then their stats would be, well, down where my stats are.  Those posting their numbers only in the forums can crow about wins, while their losses get "covered up" over time.  People take forums-only numbers with a grain of salt, because they are not measured.

Mike, thanks for posting this, because that is indeed a tremedous accomplishment by a number of people, including yourself.  Congrats!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                  Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2006, 7:02 am - IP Logged

thanks!!!

Party

TheTruth's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    Detroit, MI
                    United States
                    Member #43946
                    July 27, 2006
                    365 Posts
                    Posted: December 13, 2006, 11:25 am - IP Logged

good point todd. I just noticed that there was a rise of how angry some people are about not actually making real money with the predictions they made. I suppose if someone decided to play their winning predictions it isn't bad at all. Its great actually, but how can predictor get mad when they decided against the risk?

I say take the blow 2 the chest like a man, and just go for it next time.

awesome achievment to those who have high numbers on the Prediction boards, especially mikes...I mean damn lol. Better then what I could do

"The happiest moment of your life will be the moment it ends...thats because it doesn't end but goes on in ways so magnificent, so full of peace - wisdom - and joy, as to make it difficult to describe  and impossible for you to comprehend"

God