Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Really Bad Luck...You Win ! System Game

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2006, 11:09 am - IP Logged

$  "The Bad Luck Game" Troll

Make money on your Bad Luck... the worse your Luck ..the More Ya win ! 

Fla and Ca. Pick 3 games got me thinking about numbers that never seem to come in for us or hit on the days we remember to play them.  You know .... "Pet numbers"

As impossible as it might seem to some of us..... 100 numbers are missing in the fla game right now....and have not hit in 116 days.  It's the Short Sum #3 which contains 22 box numbers...representing 100 straights.  

Fla keeps on going. As far as I know this is a World Record....

I think CA midday had a middle position 0 out around 108 days before it fell last month..... but that was it until this Fla crazzzy.

Wish we had a section here to log in World Record Stats like this. Everyone is always trying to remember different examples and no one is ever sure about them.

Yeap.... 100 numbers missing for 116 games as of last night.

Think about this.... 

A game where you win if your numbers don't hit. LOL

Yeah.... a game where you must pick at least 100 or 500 numbers or groups of numbers. If none of them hit.... You Win !

Now.... that I think about it....  I predict there will be a game or promotion one day.... just like this in the future.  Wow... what a HOT hand Fla. would be ! We coulda been rich..... and getting richer by the day.

You could actually sell interest in your winning ticket as time went on....and it would become more and more valuable!

Hey ...... look .... My 100 Fla numbers still haven't hit ! Yeah !  

$  "The Bad Luck Game" Troll

Copyright @ 2006  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2006, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Hey.... Let's think of ways to set up a game like this. By doing it back wards we might come up with some interesting methods to play for wards. Naughty 

One way might be to play large chunks of numbers or groups ....you hope won't hit. The longer they go....the more you can cash your ticket in for at the end of the game ...or anywhere along the way .  

At some point after a group or numbers haven't hit in a long time.... the payout would start to double each day you held on to your "Bad Luck" 

If you hold on too long.... or go one more day and your number gets "Lucky".... well....you lose your win !  LOL  

A lot of people say...

"Oh ..my luck is so bad I can never get the number" 

Great ! Now here's your chance to cash in on your Bad Luck. Let's just see how bad it really is. LOL

Just an example...

Let's say you bet on a 100 number group...or even better ...a 500 number group that won't hit. Now the longer they go unhit the more you cash in. The larger the group and the longer your bad Luck goes on the more you win !  

Win d    

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
      The Carolinas - Charlotte
      United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2006, 11:31 am - IP Logged

WIN D

Good post!

I couldn't see the image that you sent to me, nor was it on that weblink...

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2006, 11:34 am - IP Logged

WIN D

Perhaps by using certain structures, like LDRs or Sums, etc, that have hit recently and then play them until they get to their averages? Something like this?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2006, 11:38 am - IP Logged

For instance, look at SC EVENING:

12/16/06 279 OIO

12/15/06 075 OII

12/14/06 049 OIO

12/13/06 145 OII

12/12/06 809 OOO

12/11/06 091 OOO

12/10/06 230 OIO

12/9/06 499 IOO

Now...the other four InOut structures have been missing for a while. So they should hit soon, right? Is this the type of "bad luck" you are looking for? That's 500 numbers above that have hit this week. Bet against them?

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2006, 11:53 am - IP Logged

That's great Keith. Thats the sort of large group subtractions they would bet against..... or for.... or ....  LOL   

If I was a State Game Commissioner looking to include a whole new group of players (hold outs) and stimulate my states revenues this sort of thing would have my attention.

You could really build excitement around this.

In the beginning you could keep it simple.... no extra equipment or extra draws or anything like that. They could use a simple method in the beginning like .....

Guess a digit or digits that will not hit for the day or the week...etc.  The longer they go the more we win. Keeping it real simple to start with a concept everyone understands is key.

Guess a digit that will not hit or 2 digits that will not hit....that would pay even more. You could get more and more dangerous the more digits you played say even (3 digits or 4 digits) and the longer you let it go ....and the worse your luck ...the better.  OHHHH scary ! LOL  Exciting !  

Whatayathink?    

Win d    

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2006, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I like it...the problem is nailing them down.

Would you just start with 2 LDRs that just hit and play against those? That would create a $900 - $800 profit = $100 per draw.

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2006, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

How many numbers can they print on one ticket? Let's say they can print 20 or 30 numbers. Now lets say you would play them for the whole week....  If none hits .... you get paid some back. The larger the group....the more you win if none hits.

Really need some time to ponder what I really would do if this were to become a real State game.

What I would really like to ponder ..... are the ways and means that one would have to go to for setting up the best set of losers in the games we have now.  

What would you do right now to avoid hitting a number ?  

What would be the best things you could do NOT to hit ?

White Bounce

Win d    

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: December 17, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

So you would be playing 20-30 numbers that you know WOULD NOT hit? How would you win money? I would have to think about this one as well.

Where's Ricky when we need him?

Stooges

paurths's avatar - underground
                    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                    Belgium
                    Member #19287
                    July 29, 2005
                    2254 Posts
                    Posted: December 18, 2006, 2:44 am - IP Logged

So you would be playing 20-30 numbers that you know WOULD NOT hit? How would you win money? I would have to think about this one as well.

Where's Ricky when we need him?

Right here... ;-)

What would be my task in this case? Set up a game like this? lol 

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: December 18, 2006, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Right here... ;-)

What would be my task in this case? Set up a game like this? lol 

Of course...we could get you to start the ANTI-NC Pick 3 here :)

Nah...just wanted your input...we are so involved with playing overdues, that maybe this type of thing would be a good exercise.

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: December 18, 2006, 10:53 am - IP Logged

OK..... got it ! 

Everybody with really ..really Bad Luck raise your hand.   Sad Wavey 

Then this is your LUCKY DAY.... now there is a game for folks with very bad luck. 

The Official Rules.

1.   Just pick 3 digits that will not hit today.  

Thats it. If you pick 3 digits and none of those digits show up in the days Pick 3 game....... YOUR A Big Loser ..... and the really good part is ......... 

you win! $$$ 

Just Pick 3 digits that will not show up  in the  Pick 3 game and you can win Money for being a Big Loser ! 

If none of your 3 digits is in that days number you win just like all the Real winners do...... only not quite as much.

Regular Box win pays  ......  $  40.00 

But now when you lose.... you still win !  

The new ..." Bad Luck Game"  pays ..... $ 10.00 

This will be easy with some one with really bad luck. So.....come on all you big losers. Prove it. 

Play the "Bad Luck Pick 3 game" today! 

Cash in on all that bad luck  ..... and make money with it !  

Win d    

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: December 18, 2006, 11:00 am - IP Logged

0 1 9 GA Mid today

Stooges

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2006, 11:14 am - IP Logged

LOL .....  if people only knew how hard that is.

Most folks who are not Hobby Players like us think that's a great deal.  Right? 

Most of them think....

"hey .... I can hide 3 numbers...easy ! Pay 5 bucks win 10 bucks.

It's 10 digits .... and I only have to hide 3 of them. Heck The odds are more than 2 to 1... in my favor !       7 to 3 odds.    

LOL.... the same people that play Quick Picks and such. They will never know what hit em'  Sounds good on the surface doesn't it?

Little do they know .....

Win d    

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2006, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I was wracking my brain going through the 3-digit series to see what would be best...all numbers are included in some fashion or another.

Stooges