Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Simple experiment.

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Amazing Grace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
rainbow lake
Canada
Member #25177
November 2, 2005
10764 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Assign the emoticons  all a number.

Now associate that moment in time  when you think of the Emoticons, and associate them to numbers.

This may represent Triple 3s to you.

CoolCoolCool

The feeling you have at some point in the day may direct you to this number.

This may be 338 to you. CoolCoolCool.

You can associate what ever you want to a number,5s may be your Mom.

2s could be your favorite song or group of songs.

Make a list of ten  items ,people,objects ,  what ever and associate them to a number.

Record your results daily, when you are happy with the results then start to play for cash.

Now instead of thinking about the numbers think about what you associated the numbers with,

as this comes to mind record your numbers mentally or on paper, so you may have a list that looks like this (sample.)

Lincoln.0

Snow1

Family2

Christmas3

Health4

Friends5

Work6

Hobbys7

$$$8

Entertainment9.

At some point during the time that you wake up record your thoughts but associate them to the list you made.

so you may be thinking about family friends and christmas  so you would write down the numbers you associate them with so as using above list I get 253.

Now later i may think about

Christmas , work and family so I get 362.

Now to keep record of how the numbers fall you can assign a emoticion to a number that represents your thoughts during the day.

so for 253 and 362 i would get

LoveCheersSmiley Santa

Smiley SantaSmash Love

If I wanted to assign my list an emoticon, other wise just track your own list, record how long it takes before you get a number and what type of hit, box or straight.

base your list on thoughts you have during the day or things that occupy your mind,

Just make sure you associate your thoughts to a list of numbers from 0 to 9.

The above list is a sample.

I will use it to come up with 3 digit numbers 5 to 10 a day, record results then see if it is worthy of playing that way.

Only I will develope my own list,

Give this a try it may work excellent for some people.

Take 5 numbers and see how long it takes them to hit in your state.

It may very well be simple remote viewing by association with your

sub and inner thoughts.

CoolCoolCool

MerrySmiley Santa

rainbow lake
    Canada
    Member #25177
    November 2, 2005
    10764 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2006, 10:59 am - IP Logged

Heres my first list of number based on above method I live in Western Canada Some of my thoughts were about people in Ontario so I will base these numbers on both states.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2006, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Amazing Grace.....

I just really like the way your Imagination sparks ! 

New.... different.... and those could shake something loose for us at the same time. Keep em' coming Grace.    

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

rainbow lake
        Canada
        Member #25177
        November 2, 2005
        10764 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2006, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Amazing Grace.....

I just really like the way your Imagination sparks ! 

New.... different.... and those could shake something loose for us at the same time. Keep em' coming Grace.    

Thanks Win D, its funny when I looked at your reply I noted you were listed in Georgia.

Here is the number I related to Georgia at the time of my thoughts.

Who Knows, Every System is a good system when it works, its just which one can produce the most hits,

In this game you have to keep an open mind and not be centered among certain aspects of the game, as the saying goes expect the unexpexted, my double zeros in western Canada came a day early when 600 came , i did not play my 900 combo, 2 days previous I told a lottery buddy at work the double zeros were coming, and I was thinking 900 as sum 9 was due, I did not play because 600 came, and then the unexpected came. LOL

rainbow lake
          Canada
          Member #25177
          November 2, 2005
          10764 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2006, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Win D, its funny when I looked at your reply I noted you were listed in Georgia.

Here is the number I related to Georgia at the time of my thoughts.

Who Knows, Every System is a good system when it works, its just which one can produce the most hits,

In this game you have to keep an open mind and not be centered among certain aspects of the game, as the saying goes expect the unexpexted, my double zeros in western Canada came a day early when 600 came , i did not play my 900 combo, 2 days previous I told a lottery buddy at work the double zeros were coming, and I was thinking 900 as sum 9 was due, I did not play because 600 came, and then the unexpected came. LOL

Forgot the number for you 058.

Good Luck and MerryBig Grin Santa

rainbow lake
            Canada
            Member #25177
            November 2, 2005
            10764 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2006, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

To show who ever how i associated the 058 to Georgia These were my Thoughts at the time.

Georgia, Lincoln, Is the Car I want to buy, associated it with A president of the United States,

People I know listed from Georgia( what went through my mind at the time was Win D and Ms Pat.

And Cash money, When I was predicting on the Board, Ms pat use to use my Numbers, got really hot there for a while. So I associated Georgia with winning at pick 3 so cash.

Now i have only been really paying Attention to Western Canada as of Lately, and A few other States, so The Number 058 for Georgia was entirely based on thoughts and associating those thoughts to numbers. No bearing on what has been going on in that Game.

Peace and Merry Christmas.

rainbow lake
              Canada
              Member #25177
              November 2, 2005
              10764 Posts
              Posted: December 19, 2006, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Forgot the number for you 058.

Good Luck and MerryBig Grin Santa

Not bad 2nd day and the string came out. 058=053 Georgia

rainbow lake
                Canada
                Member #25177
                November 2, 2005
                10764 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2006, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Heres my first list of number based on above method I live in Western Canada Some of my thoughts were about people in Ontario so I will base these numbers on both states.

2nd day and mirror number hits in Ontario, 253=753

Thats 2 for 2 in a string coming out,

I was thinking of Georgia again this morning and Thinking about a player there i associated this number with my thoughts 330.

rainbow lake
                  Canada
                  Member #25177
                  November 2, 2005
                  10764 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2006, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Heres one for Florida as I directed my thoughts to player in that State