Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Number Blocks(This Is The Last Time)

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by hennybogan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #20
December 20, 2000
56966 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2006, 9:02 am - IP Logged
This is the last time I'm doing this thread - I'm tired of posting this...if you want to know anything else please do a search on "Lucky" Todd has made it very easy for you with his Search Feature !!
My numbers are set up in three different blocks...Pick out the block of numbers you like and wheel those along with the four numbers in that block...(There are a totol of 30 numbers in the 3 blocks before I reduce it to 12 combos)
6 Number Wheel (Sample For Illinois Midday Red Block)
126 = 154
135 = 130
145 = 160
234 = 536
256 = 504
346 = 364
I was asked for an example of all the numbers in each block before I cut them down to the 4 combos I post in each block...
Example Of Midday:
The red block = 153604
Numbers to play with 153-156-041-045
Are: 154-130-160-536-504-364
The Blue block = 143802
Numbers to play with 143-148-021-024
Are: 184-182-423-420-308-301
The Green block = 143802
Numbers to play with 360-364-382-380
Are: 346-342-620-628-084-083
Illinois - 12/18/2006
Midday
360-364-143-148-021-024-382-380
153-156-041-045
----------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck Lep

United States
    Member #29417
    January 1, 2006
    355 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2006, 9:31 am - IP Logged
    This is the last time I'm doing this thread - I'm tired of posting this...if you want to know anything else please do a search on "Lucky" Todd has made it very easy for you with his Search Feature !!
    My numbers are set up in three different blocks...Pick out the block of numbers you like and wheel those along with the four numbers in that block...(There are a totol of 30 numbers in the 3 blocks before I reduce it to 12 combos)
    6 Number Wheel (Sample For Illinois Midday Red Block)
    126 = 154
    135 = 130
    145 = 160
    234 = 536
    256 = 504
    346 = 364
    I was asked for an example of all the numbers in each block before I cut them down to the 4 combos I post in each block...
    Example Of Midday:
    The red block = 153604
    Numbers to play with 153-156-041-045
    Are: 154-130-160-536-504-364
    The Blue block = 143802
    Numbers to play with 143-148-021-024
    Are: 184-182-423-420-308-301
    The Green block = 143802
    Numbers to play with 360-364-382-380
    Are: 346-342-620-628-084-083
    Illinois - 12/18/2006
    Midday
    360-364-143-148-021-024-382-380
    153-156-041-045
    ----------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------

thank you lucky you have both my brother's b/d and my mom's b/d {both are deased} not long ago. Lucky even though i have never posted a thank you comment....I get up every morning and ckeck to see your posting. i do pick out one or two that match my workout and i have won a box or two about two weeks ago. but i feel so shy to post anything becouse i make the wrong comments and i have been misunderstood..badly quoted!cuz of the way i say things so now i keep all comments to my self.... and now you say it is the last time you're posting....i'll miss u're posting every morning...dont stop...i appreciate the posting sometimes i show it to my sister and she laughs cuz i actually have the same or simular{ off by one} number as you...Disapprove

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #20
      December 20, 2000
      56966 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2006, 9:46 am - IP Logged

thank you lucky you have both my brother's b/d and my mom's b/d {both are deased} not long ago. Lucky even though i have never posted a thank you comment....I get up every morning and ckeck to see your posting. i do pick out one or two that match my workout and i have won a box or two about two weeks ago. but i feel so shy to post anything becouse i make the wrong comments and i have been misunderstood..badly quoted!cuz of the way i say things so now i keep all comments to my self.... and now you say it is the last time you're posting....i'll miss u're posting every morning...dont stop...i appreciate the posting sometimes i show it to my sister and she laughs cuz i actually have the same or simular{ off by one} number as you...Disapprove

winner06 - You are very welcome, but I'm not going to stop posting !!

I'm JUST not posting anymore on this particular thread...

You shouldn't stop making comments if you feel like you want to say something...If you are misunderstood by some - don't worry about it - I'm misunderstood a lot of the time - but at least you have voiced what you want to say...and that's a good thing...

Don't worry, I'm not going to stop posting because I also appreciate members like you who have a genuine concern for the Lottery Post ...

Thanks for your daily visit to my threads...I'm glad you enjoy them !!

Good Luck Lep

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
        Member #19043
        July 24, 2005
        7378 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2006, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Hi Lucky,I am sure glad you decided to post this again because i Missed this,Actually this is the first time i have seen this,i thought you was starting a new thread,I love this but LUcky you are Excellent at everything,Thanks for all the work you do on LP You are an amazing person and a Sweet Friend,Your name gives you away,You  will always be BlessedBlue Angel for giving so much of yourself and never asking anything in Return so again many many Thanks,I love you ,,,,,,,your friend Delores247

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          McKinney/Texas
          United States
          Member #47363
          November 1, 2006
          706 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2006, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I'm new here Lucky, but I too appreciate you and your posts. I also appreciate Delores, Amber, Mazk, and Emilyg.

God Bless each one of you and have a Merry Christmas

Elf Henny

Ephesians 3:20

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
            Member #19043
            July 24, 2005
            7378 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2006, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I'm new here Lucky, but I too appreciate you and your posts. I also appreciate Delores, Amber, Mazk, and Emilyg.

Elf Henny

Thank you Elf Henny,Merry Christmas to you too and many Blessings to you and your familyBlue Angel

sweetpineapple's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
              Nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #5271
              June 27, 2004
              345 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2006, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Lucky, I know dat ur job must be tedious, but I am sure dat many of us appreciate the hard work that u put into posting numbers. I just love the work that u produce n u are very good at it. I may not play every day, but u r the first person i look for on a daily basis. Thank you and may u n ur family have a merry xmas.

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                KENTUCKY
                United States
                Member #40028
                May 26, 2006
                578 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Elf Henny

Thank you Elf Henny for the nice comment. And many thanks to Lucky, for all of your posts. I really appreciate them. Merry Christmas

McKinney/Texas
                  United States
                  Member #47363
                  November 1, 2006
                  706 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2006, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Well, you folks are simply not going to believe what Duke just did to me. I mean here I am singing the blues - "She Got The Goldmine - I Got The Shaft", "She Got The Ring I Got The Finger", and a new song I'm still writing "She Got The Car And I Got A New Bicycle", and ole Duke - who is still really upset with my negative remarks about him. Well, you guessed it! That no good little rascal got out of his bed, walked over to me while I was trying to figure out what to play tomorrow for Texas Pick 3 midday, and he raised one leg and ______ all over my leg.

I shouted, "Duke! Why did you do that?" He said, start me sniffing  for tonight's drawing in Texas and see what you get.  Seriously folks - I am pi_____! Duke won again tonight here in Texas, but I did not play him because he has been so sick lately and all of my money is going for vet bills. He sniffed RIGHT to the SECOND number 756 using 13/7/1 for nights only. Darn!!

Double darn!! Duke, wipe that grin off of your kisser or I'll start feeding you that dry dog food that you hate so much. Or, I'll put you outside with the cats! Ole Duke just had to rub it in. He reminded me that he won during the midday draw today as well(DEC 18 Texas). With NO SNIFFING, he walked to the very first number and scratched 323.

Duke did admit, however, that some days he just sleeps through the whole thing. But, he did whisper a secret to me. He whispered, "Look at the patterns of WINS/LOSSES, SKIPS, and SNIFFS." I was so excited. I said, "Duke, do you mean like LLLWLLLWWW?" Duke started wagging his tail very rapidly. He smiled and said, "Elf Henny, I'm going to show you how to make me be a great sniffer yet!" Then I excitedly proclaimed, "Duke the winning skips have been 17, 9, 7, 17, 17, 17 17. Are you telling me that is important to watch and plot as well?" Boy, you should see ole Duke now. I haven't seen the ole boy this excited since he met up with his girl friend a few months back. Boy did Duke hit it off with her. Unfortunately for the owner of Duke's girlfriend, she is expecting a litter of 12 puppies. That ole Duke still has what it takes.

Finally, I said "Duke, you want me to track the SNIFFs as well? Like Left, Left, Center, Left, No Sniff, Right, No Sniff?" "Yep - you got it Elf Henny". "One other thing Elf henny, you could also track by EXACT sniffs. Notice when I sniff the FIRST NUMBER, it is usually an exact match."

"That sounds like a lot of work to me Duke." "You don't get something for nothing Elf Henny - you of all people know that."

Well ladies and gentlemen, now you know. The Duke is not dead. He is a little contrary sometimes, but he is a creature of habit(PATTERNS). I will say this about Duke. He is my friend, and he is not nearly as hard to figure out as a good woman is. I have read countless books trying to understand them better. Think I'll stick with Duke.

"Ok Santa. I'll go to sleep now. Just wanted to tell my friends about our dog Duke. Thought it would make a great Christmas present. He won me $820 a few weeks ago. Oh my - how quickly we forget. Sorry Duke. Duke, come on up here and lie next to me in bed. yes, you can put your head on my pillow. But, if you start that snoring again - out you go."

McKinney/Texas
                    United States
                    Member #47363
                    November 1, 2006
                    706 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2006, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Good morning Pick 3 sports fans. Whew, something is really up. You can almost feel it yourself if you stop long enough to smell the roses like my good friend Delores has taught me. Duke and Emma Lou are both acting sort of "strange". They are not eating their favorite treats. Then, this morning I woke up and just had to look at my alarm clock for some strange reason. In big blue numbers - so my ole eyes can see them - it said 555 am.

After I finally got ole Duke and Emma Lou to eat, we sat down and watched the Animal Channel together.  During a commercial I tried to get those two rascals to tell me what is up. So, I popped the question to the, "Whatz up?". Mum was all I got back. But, Duke went BARK BARK BARK. I thought that was very weird since Duke can talk. Oh well, maybe it is just me - I thought.

So, I asked the same question to Emma Lou. Same dog gone(please forgive my pun here) response - BARK BARK BARK. Hmmmmm, what in the world are these two sweet dogs up to anyway? So, I tried another approach.

I asked Duke how many pieces of chicken would he like for dinner this evening. Duke's favorite food has always been chicken. He did not answer me once again. Instead, he down from the couch, and scratched the floor - SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH. Wow, this is really weird. I just don't get what is going on here. Emma Lou was having a cat fit(can't help myself). She was screaming AFLACK AFLACK AFLACK.

It must have been the red wine I had late last night. What they were trying to tell me was like rain coming down like cats and dogs(oh please give us a break). I just could not see what was going on.

Maybe you can see what they are saying. You get my age and many things start leaving.

Merry Christmas and May God Bless All Of You

Elf Henny