Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

<subject deleted>

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Downhere, S.C.
United States
Member #35033
March 11, 2006
1956 Posts
Posted: December 19, 2006, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Beware fellow lottery players of Click2pay. Please keep a check on your bank account. Click2pay debit my account several times illegally when i have several thousands in my betslips account. Now they are asking for bank statements and passwords and copies of Betslips account. They also said they couldn't promise if the money would be refunded. I suggest you have a separate account for Betslips. The only way to contact Betslips is by email. I noticed a charge a week ago, and then another today. He also gave me a number to somewhere on the other side of the world it had to be faxed. I'm sure that will cost. Thanks and Beware. Joe 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: December 19, 2006, 11:08 am - IP Logged

What?You may have and played some stuff twice on Betslips' site and didn't realize it.  I made a mistake on Betslips once and didn't realize it until I went back and looked.  It's good to just double check everything.

takeemtothebank

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      AL
      United States
      Member #29698
      January 5, 2006
      1141 Posts
      Posted: December 19, 2006, 11:16 am - IP Logged

They were having problems with their computers once when i was placing a bet. it deducted twice from my account but they emailed me and corrected the problem. I'm pretty sure they will correct the problem.

Downhere, S.C.
        United States
        Member #35033
        March 11, 2006
        1956 Posts
        Posted: December 19, 2006, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Hi Tenaj, I know what you're saying, but what i have in my Betslips account i could have played the max of fifty numbers every draw for six weeks. I don't know whats happened, But i have several working on it as we talk

Downhere, S.C.
          United States
          Member #35033
          March 11, 2006
          1956 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2006, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Teacake68, You hit the nail on the head, They called me and said it was a computer error and were sorry. The monies should be refuned in 48 hours. That was very scary.Red Devil

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49618 Posts
            Posted: December 19, 2006, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Folks: Please investigate problems fully before posting Warnings about online betting companies.

False Warnings result in thousands of people needlessly checking their online accounts!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Downhere, S.C.
              United States
              Member #35033
              March 11, 2006
              1956 Posts
              Posted: December 19, 2006, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

This wasnt a false warning, it happen!  This is a wake-up call to everyone , How many more have been charged and don't now it. Anyone who cares about their funds should periodicly check their account. Its over and done, lets move on. God Bless Bazookajoe

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                Member #4290
                April 9, 2004
                16416 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2006, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

BazookaJoe. Congrats on getting to the bottom of this "issue." Please, please please everyone, MAKE COPIES OF YOUR LAST TRANSACTION AND YOUR BALANCE BEFORE YOU SIGN OFF, THAT WAY YOU HAVE PROOF!!!

That's one thing I don't let anyone play with and that's my $$$$$!!!

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49618 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2006, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

This wasnt a false warning, it happen!  This is a wake-up call to everyone , How many more have been charged and don't now it. Anyone who cares about their funds should periodicly check their account. Its over and done, lets move on. God Bless Bazookajoe

I might agree with you if you didn't use some very strong words like:

Beware fellow lottery players of Click2pay.

Click2pay debit my account several times illegally

They also said they couldn't promise if the money would be refunded.

Have a great day!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23259 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2006, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Raven.  I don't agree with your subject line, and the inflamitory tone of your post.

I don't know of any company in the history of companies that has not made a mistake.  The difference here is that they seem to have corrected the mistake, so why you're issuing a general warning is strange.

If you want to know, I too had the error, and I got an e-mail about the correction, and it was corrected that same day.  I think it was about 2-3 weeks ago, if I can remember correctly.

I don't agree with slamming a company that fixes an error -- that's a good thing.

I have personally made (and corrected) errors here at Lottery Post, when I charged a credit card incorrectly, or processed a membership wrong.  Are you going to post a huge message in RED TEXT saying "WARNING ABOUT LOTTERY POST"??

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!