Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery counting system

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LckyLary.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

What would you do with a Number Counting System?

sell it to the Mob? [ 3 ]  [3.80%]
Break your lotteries retailer? [ 2 ]  [2.53%]
Travel to others states to play? [ 4 ]  [5.06%]
Retired and be rich? [ 16 ]  [20.25%]
Pay off Bills? [ 20 ]  [25.32%]
Send family Money? [ 7 ]  [8.86%]
Live the life of rich & famous? [ 7 ]  [8.86%]
Give your best friend a copy? [ 2 ]  [2.53%]
Go in hiding to protect your system? [ 9 ]  [11.39%]
Others not listed? [ 9 ]  [11.39%]
Total Valid Votes [ 79 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 12 ]  

United States
Member #790
October 17, 2002
332 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2006, 7:19 am - IP Logged

I found a jackpot number counting system...like the blackjack card counting system

TGOOD7's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    HOUSTON
    United States
    Member #36807
    April 7, 2006
    40 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2006, 8:20 am - IP Logged

What is it? and can it be purchase, thank you.

Griffith, In
      United States
      Member #41637
      June 20, 2006
      266 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2006, 10:14 am - IP Logged

I found a jackpot number counting system...like the blackjack card counting system

Hi Adolf;

Well I am interested in this counting system...... care to share this info?

Mavervick2842....... out!

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

United States
        Member #790
        October 17, 2002
        332 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2006, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Hi Mavervick2842

I Might need some testers for my others like list below:

Pick-3 counting

Pick-4 counting

Stock market counting

Jackpot counting 

These system do work I been testing them last 2 years...

Good Luck!!

Adolf

United States
          Member #790
          October 17, 2002
          332 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2006, 10:48 am - IP Logged

System is base on Beat the Dealer: A Winning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-One..book by Mr.thorp......

My system is not for sale... 

Good Luck!!

Adolf

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
            Florida
            United States
            Member #6147
            August 8, 2004
            1396 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2006, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Adolf....I would do some testing on Pick 3 for FL.

Good Luck!

Stavros

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7344 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2006, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

System is base on Beat the Dealer: A Winning Strategy for the Game of Twenty-One..book by Mr.thorp......

Good Luck!!

Adolf

Thorp's system is based on when more of the lower numbered cards are discarded, leaving more face cards in the remaining deck, the player has the advantage. Which lottery game discards drawn numbers until the deck is reshuffled?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2006, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck!!

Adolf

Wreath Right On

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2006, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Thorp's system is based on when more of the lower numbered cards are discarded, leaving more face cards in the remaining deck, the player has the advantage. Which lottery game discards drawn numbers until the deck is reshuffled?

I like that answer Stack47.

Because counting cards employs that concept. I've been through the system.

However, adolf must have a spin & a twist involving the #s game. 

United States
                    Member #119
                    February 19, 2002
                    527 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2006, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I believe the purpose of this poll is to drum up business for a product soon to be released by Adolph and as such, his post/survey should be banned.

"Always tell the truth-- that will astonish some and gratify the rest".

President Harry S. Truman, Democrat

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                      Zeta Reticuli Star System
                      United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10392 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2006, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Know this everyone, Thorp's book, Beat the Dealer did indeed do marvels for the game of 21....while educating the players that they only need to beat the dealer and not play to get 21 every hand, it also did more than anything else to popularize the game of 21 and increase revenue for the house!

That book created a lot of jobs for a lot of 21 dealers, true story.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

NY
                        United States
                        Member #23835
                        October 16, 2005
                        3501 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2006, 11:46 am - IP Logged

No you didn't. Until the lottery starts to discard numbers after they're "used" your counting system can't possibly be "like  the blackjack card counting system," and definitely can't even come close to guaranteeing a profit.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2006, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

This is why folks only disclose maybe 50% of their 'systems', I am no different.

For me, the main reason I don't disclose the real guts is because I don't want to be responsible if someone looks at my theories, then bets the house, and then are homeless: NO system is 100%, hell, no system is a consistent 40%.  I have (some) scruples.

Some other reasons I don't disclose everything is there are sooooooooo many variables involved that you really have to be looking at 4 things at the same time - PER selection, THEN you need to 'guess' which one to go with...

jordi marey's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg

United States
                            Member #17354
                            June 17, 2005
                            102 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2006, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

This is why folks only disclose maybe 50% of their 'systems', I am no different.

For me, the main reason I don't disclose the real guts is because I don't want to be responsible if someone looks at my theories, then bets the house, and then are homeless: NO system is 100%, hell, no system is a consistent 40%.  I have (some) scruples.

Some other reasons I don't disclose everything is there are sooooooooo many variables involved that you really have to be looking at 4 things at the same time - PER selection, THEN you need to 'guess' which one to go with...

Guesser,

Must agree with ya,  no system is a consistently accurate even  40% of the time.  As clearly proven on the prediction screens.

LottoHackJack's avatar - leaf
                              Leamington, Ontario
                              Canada
                              Member #2995
                              December 11, 2003
                              59 Posts
                              Posted: December 23, 2006, 12:40 am - IP Logged

This idea is probably going to turn out to be a really hard sell, Adolf. Most of us who have been playing for years, and searching for gimmicks to use in lotto play, will probably be somewhat skeptical...because we've probably...maybe already seen this movie...A new toy?...A Jackpot Number-Counting System? What da...?

Blackjack and Lottery are nowhere near the same, and the dealers operate in a totally different manner, environment, and odds structure. I would suggest that you give more details about what you are really after before you engage an army of unsuspecting worker bees to research data history in their local games for your use that may not be fruitful for the purpose described. Tell us what you are really after, Adolf. Examples, please.

If I were asking for that kind of concentrated help in a lottery forum, I would reveal the full intended usage or purpose for the data collected a little more thoroughly than just hyping out that it will be used for this great new idea of yours which will benefit us.

We all look forward to different angles and twists, breakthroughs, workouts, new strategy and software releases that will save us all time in our hobbies, and make it profitable if possible. Make it sound more appealing. I'm game.

LottoHackJack

P.S.

For those of us who use MS Excel Spreadsheets, I am very thankful that Adolf posted his version of the Excel Rundown formula in his blog. Thank You, Adolf. That was a very fine gesture. It gave me a starting point with which to pursue a more elaborate rundown system, eventually.

My sister-in-law ( Excellent with Excel programming ) and I are almost finished with a simple prototype of this somewhat automated rundown system, which is usually done by pencil and paper. We changed a few items around and have a few features added to make it really nice to look at  :) , and more convenient and meaningful for those who want to test rundowns and assorted workouts for effectiveness on " Hits " in their local Pick 3/4 State/Provincial Lotteries while saving lots of time doing so in Excel. It is very basic and non-elaborate at this point, but it sure beats the old-fashioned way of writing it down as I'm sure that you have found.

As soon as our version of the Excel ( -111 +123 and -1111 +1234 ) Rundown spreadsheet is completed at this stage ( most likely before year-end ), I would like to share it with the LotteryPost membership at no charge, who in turn, will probably post new ideas from its' usage just as they always have done until now. In return, it would be pleasurable to see some more " effective  workouts " that will mate with the rundowns to point to a next-draw " Hit ".

It has become my understanding that the real purpose of a rundown on a drawn combo is to provide " indicators " as to which combo(s) are most likely to be drawn next, or within the next few draws, and that a rundown will always reveal, or strongly point to, or indicate a correct pair about to be drawn, while a successful workout methodology might mate with the " indicators " for the " Hit ". Correct me or elaborate if I'm off the mark.

Any objections Adolf? ...Anyone?...