Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The BYOS System

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello and Happy Holidays to All!  Smiley Santa 

Welcome to a new(?) idea that's been rattling around my head. Maybe it's something you've seen before or thought of yourself but either way, just thought I'd share my "Build Your Own System" System!

For those of you who enjoy systems, how about instead of thinking one "system", we think one thousand "mini" systems? Sound like a lot?

We've got 1,000 combinations,right? We know that after each number shows up a certain set of numbers follows them. Do they have anything in common? Are some of the same numbers showing up after or close to them?

How about we make a little system for each number?

Example:

659  has shown up a total of 3 times in the CA. evening game out of almost 7,000 draws. We probably wouldn't play this number very often but supposing it came up tonight, what would we be inclined to play for the next day's draw?

Here are a week's worth of followers every time 659 has been drawn---

------

------

Only 2 numbers repeated--002 and 027. So what about all the others? Where do we start?

How about putting them in order from smallest to largest?

What do we notice? 15 out of the 21 numbers are under 150 when reduced to their smallest size. Maybe not so many straights but lots of boxes. 

Is it a safe assumption to say we would bet smaller numbers below 150 when 659 shows up? It could be a great place to start when building your system.

This thread is open to all of you who'd like to share any of your thoughts or ideas as to where do we go from here.

What would be our next step? I'll share more as I go along. It's taken me awhile to write out the followers for my own state. This will be my ongoing project for 2007.

Love to hear from you! Let's do it this year, everyone!

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #40207
    May 29, 2006
    2024 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2006, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Interesting Lottolaughs! Great post!  I'll have to check this out.  I'm so glad to see you posting!  Missed you!  Thanks for sharing all your creative talent! Merry Christmas and blessings to you and your family.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2006, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Great system.

The search engine here for paid members can help get that data if one doesn't have a program that pulls from selected states to compare.

As for TN.. example..  512, 678, 831, 458  follow each other.. boxed form however...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1527 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2006, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Good to see you posting again!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10344 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2006, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Interesting concept, lottolaughs. I've thought about such a thing quite a bit - on these TV programs where they profile dieters and people who are trying to get fit, if you notice, the ones who succeed seem to be the ones who say something like, "As far as any diet or exercise routine, I didn't follow someone else's, I made up my own."

I've also noticed that the (very few) people I've met that are doing the thing in life that to them is not 'work' but something they are so passionate about other people pay them to do it, they've said this, "I had already read the required books before I took the course" (or the training). 

Has to be something to it. So why not the same approach with lotto, as many here are doing!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2006, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Interesting Lottolaughs! Great post!  I'll have to check this out.  I'm so glad to see you posting!  Missed you!  Thanks for sharing all your creative talent! Merry Christmas and blessings to you and your family.

Appreciate your feedback,as always,Rubi love! Just trying to get us to think a little more "customized" this year. We all know by now that one system won't work for everyone and I'm sure hoping this will get folks to thinking and studying their past history a bit more. Can't wait to dig deeper into the tunnel this year and see what diamonds,emeralds and of course, "rubi's" that we can find!

Happy Happy Brand New Year!

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2006, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Great system.

The search engine here for paid members can help get that data if one doesn't have a program that pulls from selected states to compare.

As for TN.. example..  512, 678, 831, 458  follow each other.. boxed form however...

Much thanks to you,tntea! I'm starting to believe in the "followers" method,really giving that a go this time around. Going to check out that search engine if it's available to Gold members. If not, looks like it's time for an upgrade this year!

Happy Holidays to you! Smiley Santa

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2006, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Good to see you posting again!

Ahhh,KokeAKola, my little friend! It's great to be back,thanks!

Hope you are having yourself a ball this festive season! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2007!

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2006, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Interesting concept, lottolaughs. I've thought about such a thing quite a bit - on these TV programs where they profile dieters and people who are trying to get fit, if you notice, the ones who succeed seem to be the ones who say something like, "As far as any diet or exercise routine, I didn't follow someone else's, I made up my own."

I've also noticed that the (very few) people I've met that are doing the thing in life that to them is not 'work' but something they are so passionate about other people pay them to do it, they've said this, "I had already read the required books before I took the course" (or the training). 

Has to be something to it. So why not the same approach with lotto, as many here are doing!

Hi Coin Toss!

Great wisdom there. Yes, it's time we started "making up our own". Each of us. For each state.

A few folks have asked me in the past, "How do you come up with your systems?" Well, I'm hoping I can give a few hints here, this is just step 1. I'm trying to approach the lottery from a whole different angle this year and will continue to share my steps as I go along because, hey, I'm learning something new from this too! How to build a system! A bigger and better system! I know a lot of people think they are hooey but you have to have SOME kind of strategy when playing any kind of lottery game otherwise you're throwing money in the toilet. Unless, of course, you are one of the lucky ones that wins on a QP but that's never been me so I know I have to have a plan!

A toast to you this season, Cheers, hope things are jolly for you!  

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                    The Carolinas - Charlotte
                    United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2006, 10:05 am - IP Logged

LL

Outstanding post and great idea. You have to go into playing the lottery or playing blackjack or any endeavor with a strategy. If you don't, trouble looms in front of your successes. I like how you think outside the box.

The toast should go to you!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      7712 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2006, 10:22 am - IP Logged

LL

Outstanding post and great idea. You have to go into playing the lottery or playing blackjack or any endeavor with a strategy. If you don't, trouble looms in front of your successes. I like how you think outside the box.

The toast should go to you!!

Why thank you Keith! Very nice of you. That's my favorite new word of the year, "strategy"! We need to start working on getting all of our ducks in a row and.....ping,ping,ping! Winner,winner,winner!

Now what are we doing online? LOL Let the celebrations begin!! A big Santa hug to you!!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                        The Carolinas - Charlotte
                        United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2006, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Why thank you Keith! Very nice of you. That's my favorite new word of the year, "strategy"! We need to start working on getting all of our ducks in a row and.....ping,ping,ping! Winner,winner,winner!

Now what are we doing online? LOL Let the celebrations begin!! A big Santa hug to you!!

Same to you LL!

I take it you got your 7 days of followers from LotSoft? I pulled a few up myself this morning.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2006, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Same to you LL!

I take it you got your 7 days of followers from LotSoft? I pulled a few up myself this morning.

That's right! Oh,wow,LotSoft! Keith, I still haven't gotten it yet, going to treat myself to it right now! I've been away housesitting for awhile and had no computer access but now that I'm back I'm so glad you reminded me,thanks! Sounds like this program's going to save me mucho time in the future!

Cheers!

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2006, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

How about we downsize a little? I've been doing a lot of thinking about this. I'm thinking 100 pairs.

100 mini systems sounds better then 1,000.

Which pairs would we decide upon starting from when we go about devising this system?

Front 2, back 2 or split? Or would we have to use all 3? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2006, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

I've had my systems and toos customized for about a year now.

takeemtothebank