Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thank U's & Merry Christmas

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by dumars798.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8519 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2006, 11:56 am - IP Logged

Through this past year, I have been challenged in more ways than one.  And the lot of you's have been here for me.  You have prayed for my son during a very trying times and you have prayed for my health. 

You have even seen my heart bleed and many have tried to put a band-aid on it.

As I reflect back through the days now pass, I can only think of how blessed I am to be a member here and how great it is to have personally met some of you through emails and personal phone calls.

My wish for you is that prosperity would chase you down and give to you, all that you's have made my heart fell.  May all your days be filled with Thanks-Giving, Love and Many, Many Winnings!! 3D Elf With CandyCane 

i luv u's

PaTrice

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20244 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2006, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Through this past year, I have been challenged in more ways than one.  And the lot of you's have been here for me.  You have prayed for my son during a very trying times and you have prayed for my health. 

As I reflect back through the days now pass, I can only think of how blessed I am to be a member here and how great it is to have personally met some of you through emails and personal phone calls.

My wish for you is that prosperity would chase you down and give to you, all that you's have made my heart fell.  May all your days be filled with Thanks-Giving, Love and Many, Many Winnings!! 3D Elf With CandyCane 

i luv u's

PaTrice

I echo the same thoughts back to you also.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family...! Snow Angel 

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31541 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2006, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Back at 'ya - with love

New Year New Year 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Griffith, In
        United States
        Member #41637
        June 20, 2006
        266 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2006, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

i luv u's

PaTrice

Hi ducksafloat;

You know I know how hard it is to try to keep your head up high when you have a love one who is in hurt and I too have one (my wife who has MS) who has her bad times as well!

But we all know that we must go on........ I had saw the Rocky movie yesterday and there was one part in this new movie where he and his son was talking about re-entering the ring once more and his son was against it because of some kind of an embarrassment to him ....... then Rocky said to his son that life is hard on us all and said something like it isn't how hard you get hit....... it's how many times you get hit hard and stay up!

This is what's counts ........

Well Hope that this shines a little light on your situation as it has done to mine......

Merry Christmas and keep your head up high and say.... I can handle it!

Maverick2842....

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
          Member #19043
          July 24, 2005
          7378 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2006, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas Patrice to you and your Family,Many BlessingsBlue Angel throughout this Holiday Season and always,Love you,,,Delores247

dumars798's avatar - batman17
            Atlanta
            United States
            Member #28656
            December 20, 2005
            5675 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2006, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Happy Holidays 2 all!

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!