Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dreamed i was a winning powerball ticket

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by kandi44.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2006, 8:16 am - IP Logged

i dreamed i was a winning powerball ticket.i was held constantly,fondled,caressed,looked at,drooled over and given all kinds of extra special attention.then my masters went and traded me in for a fortune in winnings.i'll admit after all the hoopla died down and they traded me in life sure did get lonely because then i just went back to being a lil scrap of paper......

TheMaker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
    Member #44530
    August 5, 2006
    8439 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2006, 10:51 am - IP Logged

i dreamed i was a winning powerball ticket.i was held constantly,fondled,caressed,looked at,drooled over and given all kinds of extra special attention.then my masters went and traded me in for a fortune in winnings.i'll admit after all the hoopla died down and they traded me in life sure did get lonely because then i just went back to being a lil scrap of paper......

winning-179*8763

powerball ticket-967*4645

held-881*9140

fondle-581*926*8591

caress-465*690*7252

drool-447*595*5959

attention-184*8426

master-772*418*3461

traded-796*3970

fortune-087*865*452*409*0820*7147

life-132*191*723*018*3781*3260

lonely-408*9163

scrap-940*628*4439

paper-193*779*189*102*9802*0521

Good luck!!!

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE!!!

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
      Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8495 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2006, 10:22 am - IP Logged

hey now Straight-Shooter ;-)

Laughing 1 now this is the proper way to a years end!  i luv u man, i must tell u that u have given me soooooo much laughter through-out the year sooo this hug is for u! Big Hug

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
      Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
        Eastern Missouri
        United States
        Member #841
        November 7, 2002
        2430 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2006, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Thud In the end the money won out over the love u felt. The horror of it all. What? U say u miss all that constant fondling carressing being looked at and drooled. hmmmmmmmm. Mike Mike Mike No No

Numbers.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
          Wentzville, Missouri
          United States
          Member #2243
          September 4, 2003
          8495 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2006, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Thud In the end the money won out over the love u felt. The horror of it all. What? U say u miss all that constant fondling carressing being looked at and drooled. hmmmmmmmm. Mike Mike Mike No No

no u didn't!Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

i be back, gotta go make me a samich behind this 1!

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
          Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19823 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2006, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

The sad thing about a winning lottery ticket is it only valuable for a fixed period of time regardless of whether it cashed in or not.  In the end all lottery tickets, losers and winners are just a scrap of paper, not money. Crying Green laugh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2006, 7:26 am - IP Logged

thanks everyone!!

makes me feel good to give others laughter.now lets just imagine the same thing with a mega millions ticket,lol

Green laugh

Griffith, In
                United States
                Member #41637
                June 20, 2006
                266 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2006, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Lotto Mike.....

Well that's what you get for dreaming! LOL!

Just kidding here..... this dream is just your imagination telling you what you desire most! I too had such a dream and started desperately searchin for the right combinations for winning thee powerball........ but as you can see I haven't won yet!!!!!!

Patients is the key word here and I hope that it will pay off sometime in the near future........ and remember.....bet with your head and not over it!

Maverick2842.......out!

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

kandi44's avatar - masked
                  georgetown
                  United States
                  Member #46979
                  October 12, 2006
                  1129 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2006, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

872-706-570- good luck