Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Bet in P-3 ...Why don't u Alert

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 10 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2006, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

The best easy bet in Pick -3 ......and no one Alerts to it. Roll Eyes Bang Head

Well... anyway ..... WI tonight is sitting on top of 3 doubles in a row ..... just llike MI midday this afternoon.

MI had 985 single ofcourse.

Anyway... WI tonight

Mon, Dec 25, 20063-2-2
Sun, Dec 24, 20065-4-5
Sat, Dec 23, 20062-0-2
Fri, Dec 22, 20061-0-4
Thu, Dec 21, 20064-1-0
Wed, Dec 20, 20060-4-8
Tue, Dec 19, 20067-6-5
Mon, Dec 18, 20064-3-6
Sun, Dec 17, 20060-8-3
Sat, Dec 16, 20061-1-1

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2006, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Also, no triples have fallen in 10 days, nationwide (WI was the last with 111 on 12/16/2006)

Anyway, in WI sum 8 is out for 142 draws, with an average skip of 21.33 draws, and a mathematical average skip of 22.22 draws.

Sum 8, box:  017, 026, 035, 125, 134, 008, 116, 224, 233, 044

Sum 8, straight: 017, 026, 035, 053, 062, 071, 107, 125, 134, 143, 152, 170, 206, 215, 251, 260, 305, 314, 341, 350, 413, 431, 503, 512, 521, 530, 602, 620, 701, 710, 008, 044, 080, 116, 161, 224, 233, 242, 323, 332, 404, 422, 440, 611, 800

Other sums in WI that are due: sum 15, sum 20

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2006, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Hunting National Trips.....  that's going to be a Huge Game for us one day. Maybe right now for some people (Ricky)... LOL

I believe that if you have a little better than average stake to play with you can take home a lot more than average wins.... more often.

Trips are over rated ..... but they sure are easy to spot and follow and remember to play. That puts them way ahead of the game and most other ....equal straights.  

If the last say....... 7 trips were all low....or high  odd or even..... that helps. If most hit on odd days of the week.....or even days of the week.... thats really 50/50 too you know.

Win d    

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
        Eastern Missouri
        United States
        Member #841
        November 7, 2002
        2430 Posts
        Posted: December 26, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Just got in. Saw the MI this afternoon, hate i missed it, but was looking at the missing trips like paurths said. I'm on  the WI 2night.  still trying to get my play in.

Numbers.

Eastern Missouri
          United States
          Member #841
          November 7, 2002
          2430 Posts
          Posted: December 26, 2006, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Hunting National Trips.....  that's going to be a Huge Game for us one day. Maybe right now for some people (Ricky)... LOL

I believe that if you have a little better than average stake to play with you can take home a lot more than average wins.... more often.

Trips are over rated ..... but they sure are easy to spot and follow and remember to play. That puts them way ahead of the game and most other ....equal straights.  

If the last say....... 7 trips were all low....or high  odd or even..... that helps. If most hit on odd days of the week.....or even days of the week.... thats really 50/50 too you know.

all these things u say r correct. that is what i've been looking at (ask ducksafloat) this year a trip has hit within 5 days of the last one somewhere except 2 times i believe. right now is primetime for one to hit. and 0 has fallen off the map. more on this later, got to get on WI.

Numbers.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2006, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

If the night draws are 7 days a week at 35 draws per day...... then....

35 x 7 = 245 draws per wk.  or  245 x52 =12,740 per yr.

That should give us an average of ... 127 trips per year at night. ....or

127// 52 = 2.4 trips per week 

Right now we should be able to look back on last year of 2006 and see....

approx hits of .....  63. 5  high trips and 63.5 Low trips

63.5  odd trips and  63.5 even trips

I'll bet half fell on odd months and the others on even ..... half fell on even days.....and etc etc. 

Some crazzzy person could play all 35 states tonight or .....actually all 10 trips per for...

350 x .25 = 87.50  .......win 225.00  and if you lost you could still play tomorrow night ....and profit anyway.

You could not play one or two more nights..... and then play. But you would most likely be too late.

You could gamble and only play states that have not had a trip in the last 75 to 100 days.  Trips average hits every 100 days. ...or 1% of the time anyway.  Hold down your cost that way... and pray that its not time for back to backs. LOL

Win d    

Eastern Missouri
              United States
              Member #841
              November 7, 2002
              2430 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2006, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

If the night draws are 7 days a week at 35 draws per day...... then....

35 x 7 = 245 draws per wk.  or  245 x52 =12,740 per yr.

That should give us an average of ... 127 trips per year at night. ....or

127// 52 = 2.4 trips per week 

Right now we should be able to look back on last year of 2006 and see....

approx hits of .....  63. 5  high trips and 63.5 Low trips

63.5  odd trips and  63.5 even trips

I'll bet half fell on odd months and the others on even ..... half fell on even days.....and etc etc. 

Some crazzzy person could play all 35 states tonight or .....actually all 10 trips per for...

350 x .25 = 87.50  .......win 225.00  and if you lost you could still play tomorrow night ....and profit anyway.

You could not play one or two more nights..... and then play. But you would most likely be too late.

You could gamble and only play states that have not had a trip in the last 75 to 100 days.  Trips average hits every 100 days. ...or 1% of the time anyway.  Hold down your cost that way... and pray that its not time for back to backs. LOL

i missed getting my trip pick in 2night. Betslips Bang Head  the most that 2006 had gone between trip hits was 8days in November. a little tuesday evening 2006 history by hits

000 111 111 555 333 333 000 555 333 555 222 777 666 666  (these include US/Cananda).

I feel my tummy turning.

Numbers.

Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2006, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Here's something that will make you think, Chaz.
                Two numbers have hit straight 33 times this year, nationwide.
                One of them was a double LOL
                733 and 648

The best performing boxed number was 468, it hit 143 times. 

lasas3

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23353 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2006, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

i missed getting my trip pick in 2night. Betslips Bang Head  the most that 2006 had gone between trip hits was 8days in November. a little tuesday evening 2006 history by hits

000 111 111 555 333 333 000 555 333 555 222 777 666 666  (these include US/Cananda).

I feel my tummy turning.

We're currently 9 days without a triple.  Last one was Wisconsin on the 16th (1-1-1).

Here's another piece of trivia for you (Platinum members can get this kind of info very quickly using the tools at their disposal):  out of the 19,695 Pick 3 drawings so far in 2006, 195 have been triples.  That's .99% of the drawings, which is slightly less than the odds of 1%.  Hence, triples under-performed in 2006!  (But still very close to the odds.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2006, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

We might have already met the quota of trips(at night) for Dec early in the month it looks like . Hence the little pause .... maybe.

That 733 is a double .... but in the world of Straights ....its just number seven hundred and thirty three....of the 1000.  If ya see what I mean. Double or not ....trip or not.  Thanks for that stat .... I had suspected that 48 pair as a leader most of this year.

Speaking of which.... Todd's pair stats info is great. Enter only the 2 digit pair... without the 3rd digit and it still completes the search! Nice..  almost NURO .... 

It is hard for me to keep it clean in the world of straights. I hang out in the world of boxes so much. 

Win d    

Eastern Missouri
                      United States
                      Member #841
                      November 7, 2002
                      2430 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2006, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Blast it. WI with another double(=4). Load up the double barrel for 2morrow.

Numbers.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                        Stone Mountain*Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #828
                        November 2, 2002
                        10491 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2006, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Blast it. WI with another double(=4). Load up the double barrel for 2morrow.

Yeap..... always bring along at least 2 bullets when hunting. LOL 

UP JUMPED THE DEVIL

Win d    

Belgium
                          Member #19287
                          July 29, 2005
                          2254 Posts
                          Posted: December 28, 2006, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Yeap..... always bring along at least 2 bullets when hunting. LOL 

UP JUMPED THE DEVIL

Another bullet is needed.... another double, 499, that's 5 in a row now!!!

lasas3

Belgium
                            Member #19287
                            July 29, 2005
                            2254 Posts
                            Posted: December 28, 2006, 3:28 am - IP Logged

btw, 3 other states also have 3 doubles in a row now

Ontario
                            Texas eve
                            Virginia midday

lasas3

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: December 28, 2006, 5:06 am - IP Logged

Next time WI gets 3 in a row we can feel alittle more confident. This is WI  only stack over 4 all year. Surprise.....  

I'm sure this is the feeling big game hunters use to get in the old days.....after they shot at wounded rhino and missed....... LOL

Stop... or we'll shoot!  Now...This is your last chance..... 

Win d