Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wed Dec 27 Evening Picks

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
McKinney/Texas
United States
Member #47363
November 1, 2006
706 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Bark! Bark! What's up Duke? Bark! Bark! Bark! Oh, you want me to use Miss Emily Gee's pairs - is that it Duke? Bark! Bark! Bark! But Duke, what about you? Do you want me to just turn you loose on the ranch so you can chase the  chickens and cows? Bark! Bark! OK then. Do you want me to use you too? Bark! Bark! Bark! Oh Duke you are too much. I just love you Duke. OK Duke, whisper your numbers to me very slowly. You know why. Thanks for pretending you haven't noticed I am getting old and everything is running a little slower Duke. Now Duke, I'm living on Social Security now, so don't give me too many numbers OK? Bark! Bark! Bark!

406 - 456 - 629 - 679. Oh that's great Duke. Hey Duke, I just broke open my Piggy Bank and I have some more cash. Any more numbers? Bark! Bark! Bark!

129 - 401 - 624 - 906 

Duke, what if I dip a little into my savings. Any more possibilities? BarK! Bark! Bark! Bark! Oh, I get it. Don't go to the bank on the following numbers but they are kind of possible, Good boy Duke. I'm gonnah give ya your favorite treat - chicken. Oh Duke, quit howling. You'll wake up the neighbors.

144 - 194 - 199 - 694   

Ephesians 3:20

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    McKinney/Texas
    United States
    Member #47363
    November 1, 2006
    706 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2006, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Hey Duke. We forgot to say "TEXAS EVENING PICKS". Bark! Bark! Bark!

Ephesians 3:20

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31541 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2006, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Alimony - depends which side of the fence you're sitting on!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.