Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Straights for MIDDAY ONLYplus Location?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2006, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Ok everyone I ran a cycle for the Midday pic 3's only.. to save a little money ifyou will..this way you only have to look for these in the MIDDAY ONLY..I also worked up a set of POSSIBLE locations to look for them..Hopefully we will get lucky on the location also..good luck everyone..this list will run a little slower than the other list because I only used midday draws..ONLY LOOK FOR THESE IN MIDDAY ONLY..no matter how many times they show straight or box in the evning..These are for MIDDAY ONLY...these test locations are just that, A TEST..lol

1.  013,031..This one matches the other list..so if the 013 ,031 shows straight in the evening draw..IT WILL SHIFT TO THE MIDDAY..My Test Locations are..Delaware,Michigan,New York,California,Illinois

2.  502,520..this one matches the other list also..but a different order..since numbers tend to run in groups..if you see this one first look for the other soon and vice versa..Test Locations..Virginia,Michigan,New York,Tri-States,Ohio,NewJersey

3.  141,114, Test Locations..Delaware,Pennsylvania,Ohio,Michigan,Kentucky

4.  295,259  Test Locations..California,Georgia,Tennessee,Delaware,New Jersey

5.  353,335  Test Locations.. Connecticut, Pennsylvania,Ohio, Virginia

6.  458,485  Test Locations.. Tennessee, D.C, Georgia

7.  696,669  Test Locations.. Indiana, Connecticut, Tennessee, Texas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, D.C.

8.  775,757  Test Locations.. Ohio and Michigan

9.  869,896  Test Locations.. Michigan, Indiana, New York, California, Georgia, Delaware and Ohio

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #38040
    April 23, 2006
    1643 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2006, 8:33 am - IP Logged

This looks great!!!

Thank you, Lotterybraker!!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
      fenton,michigan
      United States
      Member #23352
      October 11, 2005
      6028 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2006, 9:16 am - IP Logged

wow, thank you for your hard work:-) appreciate  it.. best of luck to you:-)

Happy New Year 2007 

Your hearts on the loose, you roll them sevens with nothin to lose, this ain't no place for the weary kind

kkkathleen's avatar - yocco
        south houston, TX
        United States
        Member #46359
        September 8, 2006
        893 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2006, 10:13 am - IP Logged

wow, thank you for your hard work:-) appreciate  it.. best of luck to you:-)

Happy New Year 2007 

I Agree! Blackapple what time frame are you talking about?

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
          $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
          Member #4290
          April 9, 2004
          16847 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2006, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Ok everyone I ran a cycle for the Midday pic 3's only.. to save a little money ifyou will..this way you only have to look for these in the MIDDAY ONLY..I also worked up a set of POSSIBLE locations to look for them..Hopefully we will get lucky on the location also..good luck everyone..this list will run a little slower than the other list because I only used midday draws..ONLY LOOK FOR THESE IN MIDDAY ONLY..no matter how many times they show straight or box in the evning..These are for MIDDAY ONLY...these test locations are just that, A TEST..lol

1.  013,031..This one matches the other list..so if the 013 ,031 shows straight in the evening draw..IT WILL SHIFT TO THE MIDDAY..My Test Locations are..Delaware,Michigan,New York,California,Illinois

2.  502,520..this one matches the other list also..but a different order..since numbers tend to run in groups..if you see this one first look for the other soon and vice versa..Test Locations..Virginia,Michigan,New York,Tri-States,Ohio,NewJersey

3.  141,114, Test Locations..Delaware,Pennsylvania,Ohio,Michigan,Kentucky

4.  295,259  Test Locations..California,Georgia,Tennessee,Delaware,New Jersey

5.  353,335  Test Locations.. Connecticut, Pennsylvania,Ohio, Virginia

6.  458,485  Test Locations.. Tennessee, D.C, Georgia

7.  696,669  Test Locations.. Indiana, Connecticut, Tennessee, Texas, Michigan, Pennsylvania, D.C.

8.  775,757  Test Locations.. Ohio and Michigan

9.  869,896  Test Locations.. Michigan, Indiana, New York, California, Georgia, Delaware and Ohio

Thanks a bunch, Lotterybraker!!!!

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
            Winchester, Kentucky
            United States
            Member #42711
            July 7, 2006
            1201 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2006, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Thank you lotterybraker,,,,,,, Balloon

mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5906 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Kentucky midday Saturday December 30th 031..row 1=031 MIDDAY..close row 1..we missed on location though..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5906 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Connecticut Midday January 1, 757, row 8=757 Midday close row 8..missed ocation again..well I can Location is going to be a pain in the you know what..lol

mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  5906 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2007, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey Midday Tuesday January 3rd, 114, row 3=114 MIDDAY..close row 3..missed on location AGAIN!!!..yep..location is going to be a pain in the butt..lol

mississippi
                    United States
                    Member #34478
                    March 3, 2006
                    5906 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2007, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Tri-States Midday Wednesday January 3rd 869, row 9=869 MIDDAY close row 9

mississippi
                      United States
                      Member #34478
                      March 3, 2006
                      5906 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2007, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

New York Midday wednesday January 3rd 696, row 7=696 MIDDAY close row 7..damn did I play the wrong row today..lol..I played row 4 since I saw all those 4's and 5's running..I will be pissed for a while now..lol