Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 2:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Whipping Whipping Whipping

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2006, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Whipping the system..

I have been in Tunica for the past few days..

I had a wonderful time, however, I have done lots of thinking about this lottery during that  4 hour drive home..

I think it was the only thing keeping me awake as I drove..

This post will talk about whipping..

Any input is welcome...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2006, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

First I will say as for my Tunica trip..  All went well..  I played only Roulette and Keno..

I have practiced a system on the computer for over a year with Roulette.  When I made my trips to Tunica, it appeared that only Ballys had the table that followed the same pattern as 5d.  I had always walked a winner at Bally's due to the practice. 

We stayed at Gold Strike.. and took a trip to Bally's Tuesday morning..  I had lost $40 at Gold Strike the night before.

At Bally's I lost another $40 and decided to return to the Strike.    I liked Bally's because the min. is  $3.. with 50cent chips..  At Strike, the min. is  $5..

After returning to Strike, I tried the Keno... Lost another $40.. I was a little discourage to say the least since Hubby was up $600 ..Disapprove

Then I returned to the Roulette.. and played my system again.. I bought in for $40.. giving me 8 tries...  After 3 hours.. I walked with $240.

I was pleased to cover my losses.    I returned to Keno.. and decided to use the system there..  I bought in for $20 and walked with $208.

The system was Whipping... 

I explained the system to my hubby over dinner and he wasn't that interested since he only plays BJ and bets sports.. Numbers, balls, and wheels are not his thing..

When we headed to the room,  I had asked if I should stop by roulette table and tell them what number to play.. (I was picking at him, since he doesn't believe.. )  He said sure.  I looked at the previous numbers on the chart and told him I would play a 10..  The ball was already in motion.. and landed on a 10..  He looked at the ball and then at me and said, "holy cow. Why didn't you put money on it.."  I smiled and said,  "because I didn't have time and we are headed to the room, remember.." 

Yesterday,  I put the system back in play and walked with another $170 at Roulette.. and  $119.25 at Keno..  (Keno, 25 cent machines..)

As I was driving us back in,  I mentally compared the games... and lotto in my head..  Numbers are Numbers where ever you see them... So what works for one, will work for the other...  Time to put the Whipping into the lottery..  Pick 5 has become easier to hit 3 of five... So why not 4?

On this post I am going go over some things I do at Roulette and Keno.. and see how it can be applied to Lottery.. Together we can Whip this game..

So lets start Whipping Whipping Whipping...

(hubby called and said he sold a car.. got to go do the paper work and will return later to finish this )

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

One advice to leave you with...

For PB , MM  and P5/P6 games.. You will need several play slips from your store.. They are free. Get yourself 25 of each.. You will use these as tools..

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2006, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

If you can make a believer out of hubby then I would say you took the first step in whipping the system! Sure wish I could make my family believe,haha. Tntea,whatever you are doing must be working and you are on the right path of thinking. I,for one,would love to hear more! LOVE roulette and Keno too so I hear ya. These games all relate to each other somehow,let's find it!

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1532 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2006, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello Tntea. Glad you had a fun and profitable trip.

Its inspiring to see you are always thinking out the box, and relentless when it comes to mastering this 'lotto thing'.

I believe you Tntea can very well whip the Pick 5 and 6. Many of us have trumped the odds when it comes to winning the Pick 3 and Pick 4. The same can be done with the Pick 5 and the Jackpots. Its very, very, very doable. Yes, I know about the odds(yawn).  But we've all seen how even the lotto itself often defies the so called odds by the frequency with which the numbers appear or don't appear.  Odds mostly apply by ONLY  'playing by the rules'. DON'T. 

The more glimpses you can get of the MATRICES at work that spin the numbers out the way that it does, the more you can begin to accept a new reality. When you've reached the end of your left and right brain wrangling, and think that you can't go farther, rest assured that you can Always go deeper. How deep you go is often commisserate with what you believe is possible. 

Lets all KEEP THE PASSION HIGH, and keep thinking out the box to effect great methods and systems that will in Tntea's words "whip" the lottery. I humbly and naively say IT CAN BE DONE! 

Thanks Tntea. Look forward to your ideas.

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
            The Carolinas - Charlotte
            United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2006, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Great work tntea! I love Tunica...I took em for a few grand last time out...can't wait to go back!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Jimiam's avatar - ICONATOR 4af8c649273bc68ca3f95ed9dd755e65.jpg

United States
              Member #39406
              May 15, 2006
              287 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2006, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

One of the symptoms that you might be a lotto addict.

* Excessive think of lottery;especially more than an hour at a time.

HeHeHe.

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                AL
                United States
                Member #29698
                January 5, 2006
                1147 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

i'll be waiting thanks

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2006, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

LOL  could be..  I think it is more of a number manipulator.

It doesn't have to be lotto numbers.. Any numbers.. My mind is there.. twisting and turning...

Think of all those neat little tricks you learn in school about numbers..  They are fantastic..

I love teaching those magic nines.. Even Steven.. so forth..

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2006, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully by now everyone has gotten those playslips I mentioned yesterday..

Take about 5 or 6 of them and staple them together.. Go back 20 draws and mark those playslips as if you had picked those winning numbers...

On pb.. I don't worry about the powerball itself.. only the white balls.. I am after the 5 white balls.. if the powerball happens to fall with it .. great if not.. My goal is met..

Think of each playslip as a Keno board.. watch where each number falls and the pattern made on each play slip.  It is a great visual..  At bottom of playslip, I list the 212... etc  pattern.. and draw lines between each pattern on playslip..

Ex..TN

1-13

14-26

27-39

In a glance I see what pattern has fallen.. the over all picture of the playslip..

You may want to add the o/e pattern as well..

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5145 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2006, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

One of the symptoms that you might be a lotto addict.

* Excessive think of lottery;especially more than an hour at a time.

HeHeHe.

MAYBeeeeeeeee???

psykomo 

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5145 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2006, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

If you can make a believer out of hubby then I would say you took the first step in whipping the system! Sure wish I could make my family believe,haha. Tntea,whatever you are doing must be working and you are on the right path of thinking. I,for one,would love to hear more! LOVE roulette and Keno too so I hear ya. These games all relate to each other somehow,let's find it!

PICK 54321 FOR

HUBBY......2007$$$

LOl.................................HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOO$$$$$$

PSYKOMO 

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: January 6, 2007, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Those of you who play roulette.. Have you used the strategies you use in Lottery to play?

Amazing how they are related...

Same with the slot machines....

Notice when a number is repeated in the same position.. use past three draw of the repeated position.

The other digits will come together to make a combo for future play or a pair to consider..

Same with the pick 4.. it is amazing how the line up of the balls will indicate what numbers will be seen within a week.

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7713 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2007, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Tntea,anymore more tips on what we are looking for after we're done filling in our slips? Seems like this thread got lost but glad it's back!