Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Games for Dates

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by KY Floyd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Delaware
United States
Member #30273
January 14, 2006
494 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2006, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I have a set of numbers that is based on the birthdays. I have played them for various games including Powerball and Mega Millions. What are the best Pick 5 or Pick 6 format games to play such dates? It would have to be a number field that includes up to at least 31, but not much higher.

For me, the lower number field games in my area are DE Multi-Win Lotto (computerized so I can't play) with 6/35 (3 on 1 line, 6 on 3 lines, 0 on 3 lines to win), PA Cash 5 with 5/39 (2/5 to win), PA Lucky for Life with 6/38 (3/5 to win), and MD Bonus Match 5 with 5/39 (3/5 to win, 1 play for $1 or 3 plays for $2).

What are other good games to play numbers 1 to 31 on?

NY
    United States
    Member #23835
    October 16, 2005
    3474 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2006, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

The best game for playing numbers that are based on birthdays would be one in which everybody is forced to play numbers that are also days of the month. You won't be able to do anything to increase your chances of winning, but you won't be increasing the risk of a shared payout as much as you do by playing those numbers in a game with more than 31 numbers to choose from.  That means what you really want are games with no more than 31 numbers to choose from.  Whether or not you'll find a game like that, and have it be one you're willing to play is another matter.