Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

if you could play any state lottery

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2006, 7:28 am - IP Logged

if you could play any state lottery as far as pick 3,pick 4,pick 5 and other assorted games which one would you love to bet on and play the most.i choose virginia.you can't bet a quarter bet on pick 5.good matrix too.twice daily.plus all other games are twice daily.ball drawn also.

so virginia gets my vote....and now you my friend get to choose your special state.

United States
    Member #1826
    July 11, 2003
    2645 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2006, 8:55 am - IP Logged

I love what I've got here in PA, but I have to say Massachusetts. They have high payout % on most of their games, and their Numbers Game is really, really neat.

(insert signature here)

Delaware
      United States
      Member #30273
      January 14, 2006
      494 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2006, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

if you could play any state lottery as far as pick 3,pick 4,pick 5 and other assorted games which one would you love to bet on and play the most.i choose virginia.you can't bet a quarter bet on pick 5.good matrix too.twice daily.plus all other games are twice daily.ball drawn also.

so virginia gets my vote....and now you my friend get to choose your special state.

Florida because I like the "undistrubed" feel of it and California's Super Lotto Plus

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10356 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2006, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Mass. for the Pick 4 payouts.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49835 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Massachusetts Numbers Game!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!