|Posted: January 4, 2007, 3:10 pm - IP Logged|
I'm not big on the scratch-offs because I haven't won much here in GA. But lately I've been trying them on and off again. Not much happening though.
1) I usually buy 2 or 3 tickets. If someone in front of me has bought 2 or 3 of "my" tickets, I will buy the next one and that's it. My sister does that in Jersey and it works well for her. Not the case for me!
2) I prefer $2 or $5 tickets. I have bought some $1 tickets and actually won a bit back...maybe $5 or $6. I'm not ready for anything above $5 and that's probably where the loot is.
3) The most I've ever won is $20. It was on a $5 ticket. I was ecstatic because I'm usually the "Free Ticket" winner. The ticket may as well had said I won $2000.
4) Very little. My vice is Cash 3 and Cash 4. I can see myself easily getting addicted to scratch-offs though. I really want to win a decent amount on one.
5) GA. But over the holidays I was in South Jersey and I received the Super Doubler and Laurel & Hardy tickets as a gift. I won on them so I bought some more. I won $32 between the two kinds of tickets.
Happily embracing my abundance daily!