Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Re: Bold Predictions!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pick3fan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Griffith, In
United States
Member #41637
June 20, 2006
266 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2007, 7:38 am - IP Logged

To all here at the Great Lp!

4587 - 4305 - 8669 - 9669

Have a good one and Win, win, win...... Cha - ching!

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

pick3fan's avatar - Jailin
    Niles. Illinois
    United States
    Member #47164
    October 22, 2006
    130 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2007, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

gud pm Maverick....thanks for the numbers you're posting here at LP....really appreciate it...members like you and mazk and the rest of the good hearted LP members that are sharing their talents with the rest are heaven sent...thanks again...so  the numbers you last posted here are good for how many days...hope you catch my post before the eve draw here in the windy city....tnx...Big Grin Angel

Griffith, In
      United States
      Member #41637
      June 20, 2006
      266 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2007, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

gud pm Maverick....thanks for the numbers you're posting here at LP....really appreciate it...members like you and mazk and the rest of the good hearted LP members that are sharing their talents with the rest are heaven sent...thanks again...so  the numbers you last posted here are good for how many days...hope you catch my post before the eve draw here in the windy city....tnx...Big Grin Angel

Hi Pick3fan;

I just live next door from you here in Griffith, In.

Well I have been working something alot bigger than just posting these Pick 4 numbers and now it is thee accuracy that I am pushing for....... Well sometime soon when I get done I will return and post my "Bold Predictions!" once again..... You know I truly enjoy this website and I give my prompts to Todd for the LP!....... This is a great website and will be here for a long time........ God willing! ......... (and you all!).

Well take care and Happy New Year!

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

pick3fan's avatar - Jailin
        Niles. Illinois
        United States
        Member #47164
        October 22, 2006
        130 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2007, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

you are very much true about this wonderful website....thank God for it and those responsible...well goodluck on your project....hurry with it 'coz we can't wait for the moolah that we're gonna win from it....Wink  Hurray!...take care...God Bless you and your family...Blue Angel