Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Excel Simple Pick 3/4 RunDown Tool

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 10 years ago by janesu78.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LottoHackJack's avatar - leaf
Leamington, Ontario
Canada
Member #2995
December 11, 2003
59 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2007, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

...this 2006 release by LottoHackJack Ricci, and Sister-In-Law, AnneMarie Gignac, is still in a slightly  crude, but very useable form, until I find time or reason to enhance it...but, as I recently promised to the Lottery Post membership...I'm offering any takers another FREE but very basic .xls interactive-type time-saving tool to add to your existing arsenal of Rundowns and Workouts, and to use in that endeavour to Hack the Pick 3/4 Lotteries this new year.

It's based on the excel rundown formula that LP member Adolf had posted in his blog. Thanks Again, Adolf!

I have no idea how to post it for downloading anywhere, so you'll have to Private Message me with your email addresses for me to send it to, and hope that your ISP or PC doesn't reject it as spam or virus  :)

All favourable comments on helping with the software's distribution to LP members is welcome.

I certainly encourage all of the different uses of this tool, and would very much appreciate and love to hear from all of the users as to how it can benefit any user according to your own personal methods and experiences of use. Maybe we can put those ideas all together in a 

" PICK 3/4 LOTTERY RUNDOWN DESTRUCTION Manual ", and distribute it with the tool for use as we launch a more co-ordinated massive attack on the Pick 3/4 front lines...  :)

All comments on improving it for general purpose use will be held and cherished in high esteem, and may even be acted on when time permits...after I win enough...  :)

* Please be sure to Enable Macros in Your MS Excel System before using this software.

* Entering the last draw is a slight inconvenience, as you have to mouse-click on each red cell before entering a digit, and on the last red cell, you will have to enter the last draw digit and then mouse-click on a blank spot on the screen to complete the full last draw data entry for that rundown.

...Hack away, folks...

LottoHackJack

United States
    Member #33295
    February 19, 2006
    699 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2007, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing! Thumbs Up

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
      Florida
      United States
      Member #6147
      August 8, 2004
      1396 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2007, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Jack!

Good Luck!

Stavros

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2007, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm pleasantly surprised you're releasing this already! Please send me a copy,Jack. You've still got my email address,I hope?

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3592 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2007, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

please send copy to <snip - NO EMAIL ADDRESSES ON FORUM>

Leamington, Ontario
            Canada
            Member #2995
            December 11, 2003
            59 Posts
            Posted: January 6, 2007, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

...this 2006 release by LottoHackJack Ricci, and Sister-In-Law, AnneMarie Gignac, is still in a slightly  crude, but very useable form, until I find time or reason to enhance it...but, as I recently promised to the Lottery Post membership...I'm offering any takers another FREE but very basic .xls interactive-type time-saving tool to add to your existing arsenal of Rundowns and Workouts, and to use in that endeavour to Hack the Pick 3/4 Lotteries this new year.

It's based on the excel rundown formula that LP member Adolf had posted in his blog. Thanks Again, Adolf!

I have no idea how to post it for downloading anywhere, so you'll have to Private Message me with your email addresses for me to send it to, and hope that your ISP or PC doesn't reject it as spam or virus  :)

All favourable comments on helping with the software's distribution to LP members is welcome.

I certainly encourage all of the different uses of this tool, and would very much appreciate and love to hear from all of the users as to how it can benefit any user according to your own personal methods and experiences of use. Maybe we can put those ideas all together in a 

" PICK 3/4 LOTTERY RUNDOWN DESTRUCTION Manual ", and distribute it with the tool for use as we launch a more co-ordinated massive attack on the Pick 3/4 front lines...  :)

All comments on improving it for general purpose use will be held and cherished in high esteem, and may even be acted on when time permits...after I win enough...  :)

* Please be sure to Enable Macros in Your MS Excel System before using this software.

* Entering the last draw is a slight inconvenience, as you have to mouse-click on each red cell before entering a digit, and on the last red cell, you will have to enter the last draw digit and then mouse-click on a blank spot on the screen to complete the full last draw data entry for that rundown.

...Hack away, folks...

LottoHackJack

...Oh...By the way...Before anyone gets carried away...This is a blank-field, non-predictive, stand-alone mathematics tool as it sits with no input. You get to fill in the blanks, and observe what happens, and then report back to your friendly Lottery Post membership if anything noteworthy is to be learned from the habits of your local P3 game using this tool...You're supposed to be able to reach conclusions about your local P3 lottery if you stare at the data generated by the simple math operation for long enough  :) 

The only thing this tool does is allow you to enter the last winning draw combo which you want to work with, whether it's last mid-day or eve's draw, or groups of draws you are back-testing from a data history list for your local P3 area, ...and it automatically calculates the few combos generated which result when you subtract 111 or add 123 repeatedly from and to the combo under test, until it loops back to where it started, returning to the original numeric value combo being tested.

This is just another electronic, fast way of doing the old fashioned pencil and paper rundown exercise. It is my contention that observant users can pick up on trends and anomalies much faster and retain them in memory more clearly if they see data flowing and revealing itself at a quicker, non-boring pace ( which can otherwise be subject to distractions...the phone, doorbell, soap operas, kids screaming, spouse crying for attention, pets fighting, beer spilling )... 

What the tool ultimately does is the following :

Go to my .xls USA P3 ( or P4 ) Mid Day/Eve Page after opening Excel and enabling Macros. Ignore the labelling of the two fields as Mid Day and Eve fields. The young lady who did the programming had fantasies of her own, so I encouraged her imagination to run wild as she pulled off the programming for this thing, after I gave her Adolf's posted template from his blog...I personally use both of the P3 fields together in unison, to compare rundown data on the same combo.

For example, enter last night's draw in the red boxes in both Mid Day and Eve fields. With this crude version, you'll have to left-mouse click each red box in which you want to enter data, and when you have filled the last field cell with a digit, left-mouse click on a blank spot in the spread-sheet to enter the final digit. Check that the combo numbers at the TOP of all columns and at the BOTTOM of all columns are identical, to ensure that you entered the intended draw data with no mistakes so that a proper rundown on the combo under test occurs correctly.

If you are testing or experimenting with, let's say, combo 304 with the Simple Pick 3/4 Rundown Tool, the resulting display you will see is as follows :

Mid Day              EVE

-111  +123      -111    +123

304      304       304      304   

293      427       293      427

182      540     *182   >>540

071      663      071      663

960      786      960      786

859      809      859      809

748      922      748      922

637      045      637      045

526      168      526      168

415<<   281*      415      281

304      304      304      304

A        B          C        D

Now check the two middle columns B and C to see if you can spot any " BOXED " combos that are equivalent in numeric value on either side ( same digits, but different ). You will notice I put a star beside 281 in B and 182 in C. These are the indicator combos.

Now I would check my local P3 game, where I got the data history from to use for the rundown, and see if perhaps them two combos being pointed to by arrows in A and D on either side of the BOXED indicator combos...um...Do those combos have anything to do with the next draw in your local P3 game? Go ahead and find out! I would input all 6-way or 3-way variations of a drawn combo to see what secrets this tool spits out when you change the order of the digits entered in the draw entry data field.

What I use this tool for is to deviously search for hot pairs about to be drawn next in conjunction with the use of other workouts. You can use this tool in conjunction with the methods and theories in the little green Prof EZ Hitts Ready Reference of Rundowns and Workouts, or you can be more sinister and look for hidden secrets that no one wanted to reveal until the final days...

Please let us know where this tool takes you...Thanks.

LottoHackJack

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2007, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Jack,

Thanks for the program. Give your sister a big WTG for me. One fantastic Excel creation, the "Mona Lisa" of Excel programs.

Bob

eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #2365
                September 22, 2003
                4777 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2007, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Hello LottoHackJack,

Please sent me a copy.

Thanks and God Bless

Eazy4now (Elaine)

Leamington, Ontario
                  Canada
                  Member #2995
                  December 11, 2003
                  59 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2007, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Hello LottoHackJack,

Please sent me a copy.

Thanks and God Bless

Eazy4now (Elaine)

Um...Well...Eazy4now...Elaine...It's not that Eazy4now...I need your email address first!  :)

Either post it in here, or Private Message me with your email address so I have somewhere to gladly send it to. Thanks.

Jack

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: January 7, 2007, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Jack,this looks wonderful! Obivously a lot of work went into it.  Just bought Prof Hitt's book and received it a few days ago but will be putting to use this sheet instead more often since it's so well constructed and easy on the eyes. Much easier then that small print in the book! Thank you for a wonderful work of art that I look forward to using and tooling with!

Great job! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Wendell North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #48672
                      January 5, 2007
                      1 Posts
                      Posted: January 7, 2007, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey thanks a lot, If you could please email me a copy at <snip - NO E-MAIL ADDRESSES ON FORUM>

Leamington, Ontario
                        Canada
                        Member #2995
                        December 11, 2003
                        59 Posts
                        Posted: January 7, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

To help all walks of readers understand why the  SIMPLE PICK 3/4 RUNDOWN TOOL  ( 34Rundown.xls )  is " Password Protected ", I will gladly reveal some minor details about this issue.

A programmer instinctively protects their software creation work to keep it from being freely ripped-off or modified after so many hours are spent on the project, BUT, this particular intended helpful/experimental tool is mainly protected to prevent users from accidentally modifying and destroying the pre-programmed data beneath the scenes in the individual excel spreadsheet cells, and we are therefore preventing damage to the very basic and simple purpose of what the spreadsheet was intended to do for you.

This program has a one-track mind. You enter a draw combo in the RED BOX CELL AREAS where the spreadsheet is clearly labelled as " Enter Winning # 's ",  and also,  " One digit per box ", and the program reacts instantly with the mathematics performance that was pre-programmed and intended to provide an immediate ( Pick 3 ) -111 and + 123 rundown operation  or the ( Pick 4 ) -1111 and +1234 rundown operation on the combo digits data entered...PERIOD.

To enter the digits properly in this tool, you must left-mouse click the RED cell boxes individually ( the ones specifically labelled as  " Enter Winning # 's ",  and also,  " One digit per box " ) , one at a time, and enter your intended digit from the numeric keypad of your computer keyboard...Left-click the next RED cell box and enter another digit...when you get to the last RED cell box to enter the final digit of your combo into, left-click the last RED cell box, enter the digit, and then POINT TO A BLANK SPOT ON THE SPREADSHEET, and Left-Click the mouse to complete the final entry. This will change all the combo digits at the very top of the rundown columns.

At this point, you should visually check the very TOP of ALL Columns affected, and the very BOTTOM of ALL Columns affected by the combo data you have just entered into the RED CELL BOXES. All of the digits at the very top, and all of those digits at the very bottom of the rundown columns will be, or should be IDENTICAL and in the STRAIGHT order in which they were entered by YOU. You will understand why this is so as you learn more about whatdaheck rundowns are all about!

After your limited data entry is complete, YOU get to stare at the bewildering combo data which the automated rundown automatically provides in the columns as a visual " Rundown ", and YOU get to determine what it means for your particular Local Pick 3/4  Lottery Game! YOU are the analyst. YOU are the observer. YOU will reach the conclusions and note them, committing them to memory, or documenting your findings, and hopefully sharing your thoughts and inspirations with the rest of us at Lottery Post. A thousand thinkers might see something " outside the box " which one pre-occupied, or a one-track thinker can easily miss.

You must have a basic understanding of what rundowns and workouts are all about with regards to Pick 3/4 lotteries in order to appreciate the SIMPLE PICK 3/4 RUNDOWN TOOL. There have been booklets circulated for over 70 years on the subject, one of which inspired the creation of this tool...Prof. Hitts Ready Reference Rundowns and Workouts ( I'm not affiliated with the thing in any way whatsoever ). Many Lotto players have used various concoctions of rundowns and workouts by old-fashioned, long-hand, pencil and paper as they grasp for something useful or meaningful that just might produce the odd " Lucky " combo to bet on which hits STRAIGHT once in a while. The Lottery Post membership appears to throw these " RUNDOWN "  ideas out there on a regular basis with different bends and twists and contortions from time to time.

This particular 34Rundown.xls Tool conforms specifically to only one of those ancient popular rundowns on a combo...the -111/+123 Rundown for Pick 3 games, and the -1111/+1234 Rundown for Pick 4 games. It makes use of the old " EGYPTIAN "  or modern-day  " LOTTERY MATH " where you do not carry ones, tens, hundreds or thousands into the adjoining columns being added to or subtracted from.

With this tool :     4 7 0                  7 9 8

-1 1 1                + 1 2 3

---------------            ----------------

equals     3 6 9        equals       8 1 1

If you have the full-fledged version of Microsoft Office or MS Excel installed on your computer system, then you can make this work as intended. I suspect that if you have the Excel Viewer only, then you may have a problem interacting with this 34Rundown.xls

*** The SIMPLE PICK 3/4 RUNDOWN TOOL really is, and really was intended to be just a very simple basic Lotto Tool with only one purpose. This Tool only allows you to enter information into the pre-designated red boxes in the few cells of the spread sheet that were pre-programmed to accomplish the entering of the digits of a draw combo which the user wants to analyse with this mysterious rundown hocus pocus stuff. 

The only changes a user is allowed to make to this particular spreadsheet, and again, only in the RED BOX CELL area, is the Entry of an Occurrence time interval in Days between draws, of from 1 to 7 days which also affects a floating calendar entry you can view on the spreadsheet ( a feature which I am going to do away with because it confuses users who have various draw times and dates that don't conform to the format which the .xls spreadsheet programmer imagined in her mind at the time...hey...she thought it was cool...  :)  ), and the only other operation available to the user in this Tool is the entry of digits for combos under test...PERIOD.

Me hopes everybody kapeesh now...

I am very aware that some Lottery Post members have expertise and experience in programming Excel spreadsheets, and may want to add their touch, or increased features and usefulness to this Basic Rundown Tool as it gets discussed and used or abused...I will be glad to provide you hackers with a password to use in order to break into this beast and tame it, and make it behave better as we feed it  :)  Let's hack Pick 3/4 together!

LottoHackJack

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23266 Posts
                          Posted: January 7, 2007, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Please don't post e-mail addresses on the fourms - please use private messaging if you wish to communicate e-mail addresses.  However, New Members may not post links or e-mail addresses even through PMs.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Leamington, Ontario
                            Canada
                            Member #2995
                            December 11, 2003
                            59 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2007, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Please don't post e-mail addresses on the fourms - please use private messaging if you wish to communicate e-mail addresses.  However, New Members may not post links or e-mail addresses even through PMs.

OkeeDokee. Thanks Todd. I have one taker who seems to not ever leave his email address in the PM area, so should I assume it's because he simply can't due to being locked out as a new member?

LottoHackJack

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: January 8, 2007, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Download Links:

http://rapidshare.com/files/10790411/Pick34Rundown.xls

http://rapidshare.com/files/10790410/Pick34_Rundown_Tool_Doc.txt