Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NEED a MACHINE -- SUggestions

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PerfectDreamer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #48409
December 26, 2006
3 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2007, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I want to make a printer machine that is attached to my computer...I feed the program a txt of numbers and the printer machine will fill out the powerball slips for me.

The reason I want to do this is to save time, and allow me to play a greater number of numbers.

I can write the software, but the rest I am not sure about. I think the easiest solution would be to get some sort of printer that does this.,

Any one know a WaY ? Or would want to work with me to develop this?

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8363 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2007, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

i had the same idea a while back. i was told you should be able to scan a ticket and put the scanned ticket into excel. From Microsoft word or whatever program you use to print forms from create a custom form from the scanned play slip. test it on plain paper.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5903 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2007, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I think Expert Lotto allows you to print PB tickets!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: January 8, 2007, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Several of the commercially available lottery programs have a slip printing feature which allows you to set-up almost any printer to do that so you probably can do it on any ink jet or laser printer.  Some states have a rules against using tickets printed this way and I don't know why.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8363 Posts
          Posted: January 8, 2007, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Several of the commercially available lottery programs have a slip printing feature which allows you to set-up almost any printer to do that so you probably can do it on any ink jet or laser printer.  Some states have a rules against using tickets printed this way and I don't know why.

i don't see why they would care how you filled out their play slips as long as you don't print outside of the lines in the spaces they provide.

in other words you would load your play slips in the printer the same as you would an envelope.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
            Southeastern Ohio
            United States
            Member #13850
            April 16, 2005
            783 Posts
            Posted: January 8, 2007, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Pro 2005 will print bet slips on Ink Jet Printers. I don't know if this is possible with Laser or other types of printers.

United States
              Member #48409
              December 26, 2006
              3 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2007, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

i see the software lets you print from its program, but I want to load these from a txt file.....

so far none of them do this ....playslip pal is the closest one but cant find it available..

I guess i'll just have to give up on this as it would be too time consuming otherwise.