Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Puppy Chow System

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LottoHackJack.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kingston, Ontario
Canada
Member #46867
October 5, 2006
106 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2007, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Strange but true, a woman in British Columbia has an odd-way of picking her Lotto 6-49 numbers.  She simply places 49 pieces of Puppy Chow in a row and sets her dog loose.  Whatever six the dog eats that is her numbers she plays on the draw.   Although she has never won anything big...this system she says is just as good as a quick pick.  Honestly, I think she is barking up the wrong tree.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2007, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Systems forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2007, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Strange but true, a woman in British Columbia has an odd-way of picking her Lotto 6-49 numbers.  She simply places 49 pieces of Puppy Chow in a row and sets her dog loose.  Whatever six the dog eats that is her numbers she plays on the draw.   Although she has never won anything big...this system she says is just as good as a quick pick.  Honestly, I think she is barking up the wrong tree.

I've never seen a dog that would leave 43 pieces of kibble sitting there. Therefore, she gets to keep her money in her pocket. LOL

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10356 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2007, 12:29 am - IP Logged

She's taking it for granted the the dog has them numbered the same way she does. 

Maybe the dog numbers them right to left or last to first.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LottoHackJack's avatar - leaf
          Leamington, Ontario
          Canada
          Member #2995
          December 11, 2003
          59 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2007, 1:19 am - IP Logged

If you really and truly are a " Wintariofan " Dinosaur from the past, then you just gotta be stranger than a BC woman who plays lotto with her dog.

I haven't been able to play Wintario since the late seventies, because they did away with it to make way for Lotterio 6/39 at the time...where 5 of 6 paid 6 figures instead of just 4......so I got married instead...now that was a gamble...

LottoHackJack