Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don't Want to Fill Out Bet Slips by hand!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #39955
May 24, 2006
31 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2007, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Fellow Forum Members,

I have a text file of a wheel with 126 rows of 5 numbers each. My goal is to print out all of these combinations onto bet slips using my HP Laserjet printer. What is the best computer application to use that will let me import this data and then print it out on bet slips for Florida MegaMoney? (I thought Lotto Pro 2006 would be able to do this but I was mistaken. It doesn't allow importing of data, which is something I think is bad).  I want to avoid the drudgery of feeling out all these bet slips by hand.  Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51284 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2007, 1:34 am - IP Logged

A free lottery playslip/ticket printing software. Print your entries from csv or txt files onto the playslips. Handles most lottery games, even those with irregular patterns. It requires configuration and a very basic knowledge of coordinates (X and Y) but even if you do not have this it is explained in the help. All you need is a ruler and the ability to measure accurately. As the program is free, you are required to e-mail your configuration files for games you have successfully configured so that others can share them. Version 1.3 may include allows any format csv and txt file to be used for the lottery playslip printing.

Free Ticket Printing Software

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3114 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2007, 1:46 am - IP Logged

On the Lottery Director web site there is a free application for printing marks on bet slips, you could give it a try.  The only thing you should be aware of is some lotteries have made the use of computer marked bet slips a disqualifer to prevent people from printing all the combinations and buying them all when rollovers exceed the odds. While it shouldn't be a problem during a normal purchase, if you win a jackpot I wouldn't brag about printing the marks with a computer.  http://www.ldir.com

BobP

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51284 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2007, 2:22 am - IP Logged

A free lottery playslip/ticket printing software. Print your entries from csv or txt files onto the playslips. Handles most lottery games, even those with irregular patterns. It requires configuration and a very basic knowledge of coordinates (X and Y) but even if you do not have this it is explained in the help. All you need is a ruler and the ability to measure accurately. As the program is free, you are required to e-mail your configuration files for games you have successfully configured so that others can share them. Version 1.3 may include allows any format csv and txt file to be used for the lottery playslip printing.

Free Ticket Printing Software

Florida Mega Money Payslip Definition File

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2007, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

in the rule book for TN merchants, it tells them not to take computer generated playslips..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44