Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

West Virginia Cash25...If only...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 10 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2007, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Question guys..Do you think if you had live in West Virginia that you would had hit W V Cash25 more often?How often would you say you could hit that lottery?

once, twice a year, every 6 months, every 4 month...

I am writing this because sometimes i think that if i was living in WV i could hit cash 25 a couple of times a year (at least the 5 numbers) Is only 1 - 25.....

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2007, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Love the matrix  1-25....

Better than TN 1-39

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2007, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I usually play as I predict when ever possible.  I've been predicting the WV Cash25 for about a year off and on and out of 750 lines I've only matched five once.  The odds of matching five is 1:1554 so I have beat the odds but hitting six is still out of my range with odds of 1:177,100 so I would be lucky if I hit it once a year even if I was playing it all the time in real life.

Several premium LP members have been testing software/system on this game by posting 50 predictions per game, but only a few have matched six.  Getting 6of6 in any pick6 game is hard even if the size of the number pool is only twenty-five.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2007, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

there is a wheel that lotterywheels have and is the Y6-4T614 with 152 sets or the Y6-4T614 with 131 sets...What's so special about this wheels? ONe ofr them guarantees 20 tickets having 4of 6 if 6 in 14 the other wheel guarantees 25 tickets...What's so special about these wheels is that the range of both of them is very short, only 14, these means that (a theory) you are going to find more 5 of 6 in the wheels if you get to contain what play on those 14, the catch is to get what plays contained in the total of 14 numbers..I believe that the wheel that guarantees 20 4of6 would produce 5 tickets with 5of 6 and the one with 25 4of 6 would produce you 8, but is all a theory, and unfortunately i don't have neither wheel but plan to get them soon to experiment...If this theory turns out to be true, all you need to do is contain the 6 numbers that play in those 14 and of course it will cost you 131 or 152 everytime you try it..YOu could use a wheel size 13 instead of 14 and it will cost you 84 to 93 bets instead of 131 or 152...Even if you can't afford it it will be good for predictions...IF all this is true, the question is: How long will you have to try before you can contain the 6 winning numbers in 14 or 13 numbers...I think this is more conceiveable and viable than believing that you can win a pick6/49 with a wheel size 11...

"More important than winning all the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

United States
          Member #1826
          July 11, 2003
          2645 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2007, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't live in WV, and have only played Cash25 4 times, but I did manage to hit 5 out of 6 for $250. It's a great game, people in the Mountaineer State are very lucky to have game like that.

(insert signature here)

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5124 Posts
            Posted: January 15, 2007, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Question guys..Do you think if you had live in West Virginia that you would had hit W V Cash25 more often?How often would you say you could hit that lottery?

once, twice a year, every 6 months, every 4 month...

I am writing this because sometimes i think that if i was living in WV i could hit cash 25 a couple of times a year (at least the 5 numbers) Is only 1 - 25.....

CONGRAT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

pumpi76 ................................................

Uhave a DREAM

no matter WHO............................no matter what, where, WHEN

Uuuuuuuuuuuu..............................PLAY the LOTERY$$$$$$$$$$

U can find a WAY..........Party

LOL

PSYKOMO 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19831 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2007, 9:16 am - IP Logged

there is a wheel that lotterywheels have and is the Y6-4T614 with 152 sets or the Y6-4T614 with 131 sets...What's so special about this wheels? ONe ofr them guarantees 20 tickets having 4of 6 if 6 in 14 the other wheel guarantees 25 tickets...What's so special about these wheels is that the range of both of them is very short, only 14, these means that (a theory) you are going to find more 5 of 6 in the wheels if you get to contain what play on those 14, the catch is to get what plays contained in the total of 14 numbers..I believe that the wheel that guarantees 20 4of6 would produce 5 tickets with 5of 6 and the one with 25 4of 6 would produce you 8, but is all a theory, and unfortunately i don't have neither wheel but plan to get them soon to experiment...If this theory turns out to be true, all you need to do is contain the 6 numbers that play in those 14 and of course it will cost you 131 or 152 everytime you try it..YOu could use a wheel size 13 instead of 14 and it will cost you 84 to 93 bets instead of 131 or 152...Even if you can't afford it it will be good for predictions...IF all this is true, the question is: How long will you have to try before you can contain the 6 winning numbers in 14 or 13 numbers...I think this is more conceiveable and viable than believing that you can win a pick6/49 with a wheel size 11...

"More important than winning all the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

If you have the wheel, you have everything you need to test your theory, just wheel your numbers and check them after every drawings until you have a winner.  Good luck to you and let the rest of us know how it turns out.  If you have 6of6 in less than 800 drawings than you've got a winner.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking