Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick5 & PIck6 How to win it..(Theory)..

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2007, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I thought about this idea a long time ago and i am posting it here so everyone could read it..Is a little bit different..For example, a wheel for pick5 would have the following ratios..2/3 (2even & 3 odds), 3/2 (3even & 2 odds), 1/4 (1 even & 4 odds), 4/1 (4 even & 1 odd), maybe it will have 5/0, 0/5 but they will not be common and we are not concern with those two..Same thing if you analyze what plays on a pick5 for an entire month you will notice that each one of those 4 common ratios (1/4, 4/1, 3/2 & 2/3) EVENTUALLY PLAYS in less than 20 days..The trick is to create (this is a radical idea), an abbreviated wheel that will only have 1 even/odd ratio, preferably but not necesarily the most common even/odd ratio and that it will be big in size, like size 25 or 28 for pick5, 1-35...You could choose any of the 4 common even/odd ratios for pick5 since they eventually play on a period of 15 days, (i say 20 days to be on the safe side)...

Again the trick is to creat an abbreviated wheel that will be composed of 1 even over odd ratio only and that will guarantee you like 20 tickets having 4of 5..Such a wheel, SHOULD be less combinations than the complete abbreviated wheel..Using a wheel composed of 1 even/odd ratio only, I speculate that you should have to play like the 3% of the complete abbreviated wheel, perhaps less...If you can create a software to design you wheels composed of only 1 ratio, it will be perfect..And since you are only playing the 3% or less of a complete abbreviated wheel, all you have to do is play the wheel EVERYDAY until your particular ratio shows up but you wouldn't have to wait long because the ratio shows up normally withing 10 to 15 days...I call this technique "WAITING IN LINE"...because you are sort of waiting in line for your ratio to play...Almost every day or every 2 days a different ratio plays...

YOu have to think about something when playing the lottery, why waste money on a wheel when you are waiting on 1 particular even/odd ratio to play...I am going to post a 30 day example of even/odd ratios of the lottery for you all to see how often each ratio plays..If you select the most common even/odd ratio then you shouldn't have to wait that long...This technique is more effective and cost less than employing a regular wheel to play...This technique can be applied to pick6 too..The problem is finding a software that can wheel an abbreviated wheel using only 1 even/odd ratio...I was told lotto designer could do it but i haven't tried lotto XL designer...

"More important than winning all the state's lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"..."

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2007, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Interesting post pumpi...

I have been doing fairly well at getting 3 of the 5 on TN lotto...

I am using the system that I posted on the pick 5 forum..

I put the numbers into groups...  Which I now use the playslips from store to keep up with...

First section:  1-13

Second section 14-26

Third section 27-39 

Same as mentioned in post on pick 5 forum..

The o/e ratio is the key here...

I mark each section on my playslips with a line separating the sections.  1-13 in first section and so forth..

I then mark the winning draws as if I had played them on the slips. This gives me a visual to which section was hit.. and I write down the formula at bottom.. ex.  212...  Meaning 2 numbers from section one.. 1 number from section two.. and 2 numbers from section three..

Then the o/e ratio comes to play... I look to see what fell in each section as o/e... and then look to see how that changes over a period of day..

The key to this is not to pick 2 odds or 2 evens from a section. but to know which way the odds/evens should be lined up..

Example.. If looking for  3oee01ee

I would make sure that in section one.. my odd was a lower number than my two evens..

This eliminates a lot of unnecessary numbers...

I try to choose only 10-20 at a pop... to play..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2007, 12:06 am - IP Logged

I thought about this idea a long time ago and i am posting it here so everyone could read it..Is a little bit different..For example, a wheel for pick5 would have the following ratios..2/3 (2even & 3 odds), 3/2 (3even & 2 odds), 1/4 (1 even & 4 odds), 4/1 (4 even & 1 odd), maybe it will have 5/0, 0/5 but they will not be common and we are not concern with those two..Same thing if you analyze what plays on a pick5 for an entire month you will notice that each one of those 4 common ratios (1/4, 4/1, 3/2 & 2/3) EVENTUALLY PLAYS in less than 20 days..The trick is to create (this is a radical idea), an abbreviated wheel that will only have 1 even/odd ratio, preferably but not necesarily the most common even/odd ratio and that it will be big in size, like size 25 or 28 for pick5, 1-35...You could choose any of the 4 common even/odd ratios for pick5 since they eventually play on a period of 15 days, (i say 20 days to be on the safe side)...

Again the trick is to creat an abbreviated wheel that will be composed of 1 even over odd ratio only and that will guarantee you like 20 tickets having 4of 5..Such a wheel, SHOULD be less combinations than the complete abbreviated wheel..Using a wheel composed of 1 even/odd ratio only, I speculate that you should have to play like the 3% of the complete abbreviated wheel, perhaps less...If you can create a software to design you wheels composed of only 1 ratio, it will be perfect..And since you are only playing the 3% or less of a complete abbreviated wheel, all you have to do is play the wheel EVERYDAY until your particular ratio shows up but you wouldn't have to wait long because the ratio shows up normally withing 10 to 15 days...I call this technique "WAITING IN LINE"...because you are sort of waiting in line for your ratio to play...Almost every day or every 2 days a different ratio plays...

YOu have to think about something when playing the lottery, why waste money on a wheel when you are waiting on 1 particular even/odd ratio to play...I am going to post a 30 day example of even/odd ratios of the lottery for you all to see how often each ratio plays..If you select the most common even/odd ratio then you shouldn't have to wait that long...This technique is more effective and cost less than employing a regular wheel to play...This technique can be applied to pick6 too..The problem is finding a software that can wheel an abbreviated wheel using only 1 even/odd ratio...I was told lotto designer could do it but i haven't tried lotto XL designer...

"More important than winning all the state's lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"..."

Lottery wheel filtering software works one of two ways.

A standard wheel is generated and then everything but what you want is removed.  The wheel's guarantee is destroyed with the removal of even a single combination. 

A conditional wheel is generated on the fly around your filter settings. The wheel is generally a larger sloppy wheel compared to a standard perfected wheel so the savings isn't a great as you'd think.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2007, 1:15 am - IP Logged

What i describe would be a conditional wheel..But in no instance i am referring to applying filters to a wheel seeking one even/odd ratio...That's not what i mean..When i say a wheel with 1 even/odd ratio i mean designing a wheel from the ground up with only one even/odd ratio as its backbone...I mean weaving the numbers just the same way they weave (sort of speak) numbers on a wheel (even though weaving numbers is a little bit more deep than wheeling)...When i say from the ground up i mean someone with a deep knowledge in combinatorics that could weave the numbers of that particular conditional abbreviated wheel with 1 even/odd ratio...

IF you apply filters to an abbreviated wheel the guarantee is lost...

When i say creating a conditional abbreviated wheel with 1 even/odd ratio from the ground up I mean something exactly similar to the "crossword puzzle' but instead of letters you use numbers (a Sudoku) and you arrange them mathematically and combinatiorally that would have a one a even/odd ratio and produce a conditional abbreviated wheel......

"MOre important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2007, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Here is Georgia's Pick5 (Fantasy 5) numbers from december 1st to December 31..Notice how each ratio appears less than 20 days...The first number (top)  of the fraction (ratio) is the quantity of even numbers and the second number (bottom) is the quantity of odd numbers..The first ratio shows you how it is written..

01-12-14-18-26= 4even/1 odd

11-12-20-22-39= 3/2

04-11-14-36-39= 3/2

05-13-21-25-37= 0/5

03-18-25-28-35= 2/3

07-12-24-26-35= 3/2

08-16-20-24-33= 4/1

04-18-24-32-34= 5/0

10-14-15-21-37= 2/3

05-19-23-28-35= 1/4

07-10-15-30-33= 2/3

03-10-14-27-32= 3/2

10-11-12-16-30= 4/1

09-13-27-28-37= 1/4

01-13-14-25-34= 2/3

13-21-22-24-26= 3/2

03-16-17-29-35= 1/4

01-07-28-32-38= 3/2

05-16-17-34-35= 2/3

20-23-25-27-35= 1/4

02-04-06-30-38= 5/0

03-13-31-32-37= 1/4

09-12-19-34-36= 3/2

07-13-25-27-30= 1/4

09-20-23-30-37= 2/3

14-15-16-24-25= 3/2

09-12-15-27-29= 1/4

06-09-13-26-29= 2/3

03-04-17-18-20= 3/2

02-22-29-31-33= 2/3

04-06-07-31-37= 2/3

Not only you can let your wheel have 1 ratio (fraction) but you can let it have 2 even/odd ratios (though no more than 2 because it will then cost a lot of money)..But having 2 ratios will cost you a little bit more money than having 1 even/odd ratio (fraction)...And if  i were you and i was going to let my conditional abbreviate wheel have 1 ratio or 2 ratios, i would have use the most common or the 2 most common ratios...I will look at the history of the game and see what ratios are the most common..2/3 and 3/2 are the most common even/odd ratios..One of the ratios is more common than the other but for that you will have to look at the history of your particular game and see which one it is, whether is 3eve/2odds or 2even/3odds....In this 31 day sample i just showed you, the ratios (fractions) play in less than 10 days (actually is less than that but if you were waiting on 1/4 from the beginning you would have to wait 10 days)...

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2007, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

TN ratio from Dec. 1 to present

2/3

3/2

2/3

3/2

3/2

3/2

2/3

1/4

3/2

3/2

2/3

3/2

3/2

4/1

3/2

2/3

2/3

1/4

2/3

4/1

2/3

4/1

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2007, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Middle Guys needed in TN

14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Expecting at least three from the Middle Guys.

No number over 26 will be headed to TN.. Time for Last Guys to take a break..

Looking for  230 or 140 combo in TN pick 5..

3/2 ratio is due..

This should really narrow down the numbers

Will continue after another data search..

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7302 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2007, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

What i describe would be a conditional wheel..But in no instance i am referring to applying filters to a wheel seeking one even/odd ratio...That's not what i mean..When i say a wheel with 1 even/odd ratio i mean designing a wheel from the ground up with only one even/odd ratio as its backbone...I mean weaving the numbers just the same way they weave (sort of speak) numbers on a wheel (even though weaving numbers is a little bit more deep than wheeling)...When i say from the ground up i mean someone with a deep knowledge in combinatorics that could weave the numbers of that particular conditional abbreviated wheel with 1 even/odd ratio...

IF you apply filters to an abbreviated wheel the guarantee is lost...

When i say creating a conditional abbreviated wheel with 1 even/odd ratio from the ground up I mean something exactly similar to the "crossword puzzle' but instead of letters you use numbers (a Sudoku) and you arrange them mathematically and combinatiorally that would have a one a even/odd ratio and produce a conditional abbreviated wheel......

"MOre important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

You would have to generate a full wheel and apply your conditions and the reduction would depend on the even to odd ratio of the numbers you choose.

A full 15 number wheel has 3003 combinations and if you chose 10 odd and 5 even numbers and your conditions were 3 odd numbers and 2 even numbers, the number of combinations would be reduced to 1200. If you applied the condition of 2 odd numbers and 3 even numbers to the same 15 numbers, the full wheel would be reduced to 450 combinations. So the number of combinations does depend on the numbers you chose.

"IF you apply filters to an abbreviated wheel the guarantee is lost..."

These are full wheels where 5 will get you 5 if the conditions are met. You could of course try to abbreviate either wheel to 4 will get you 4, 3 will get you 3, or any win guarantee, but the 5 will get you 5 guarantee will be lost.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2007, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

TN ratio from Dec. 1 to present

2/3

3/2

2/3

3/2

3/2

3/2

2/3

1/4

3/2

3/2

2/3

3/2

3/2

4/1

3/2

2/3

2/3

1/4

2/3

4/1

2/3

4/1

Tntea from Dec.1 if you was to use the most common ratio (3/2) you would had gotten it correct 9 times in 22 days and if you had chosen the second most common ratio (2/3) you would had gotten it right 8 times in 22 days..If you chose 1/4 you would had had to wait 8 days for it to appear...And 14 days for 4/1 to appear...Though, you have better luck if you choose the most common ratio (fraction) which is between 3/2 and 2/3..YOu have to look on your particular state to see which ratio (fraction) is the most common...Even though, you can use any of the four ratios, As a rule of thumb use the most common ratio (fraction)...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: January 30, 2007, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

You would have to generate a full wheel and apply your conditions and the reduction would depend on the even to odd ratio of the numbers you choose.

A full 15 number wheel has 3003 combinations and if you chose 10 odd and 5 even numbers and your conditions were 3 odd numbers and 2 even numbers, the number of combinations would be reduced to 1200. If you applied the condition of 2 odd numbers and 3 even numbers to the same 15 numbers, the full wheel would be reduced to 450 combinations. So the number of combinations does depend on the numbers you chose.

"IF you apply filters to an abbreviated wheel the guarantee is lost..."

These are full wheels where 5 will get you 5 if the conditions are met. You could of course try to abbreviate either wheel to 4 will get you 4, 3 will get you 3, or any win guarantee, but the 5 will get you 5 guarantee will be lost.

Stack47 said: "You would have to generate a full wheel and apply your conditions and the reduction would depend on the even to odd ratio of the numbers you choose."

My intention is not to create a full wheel but to create abbreviated wheels that will have like 10 or 15 4of 5's..For example according to wheels store an abbreviated wheel size 15 with 15, 4of 5's comes out to 1,062...If you count that amount (1,062) and analyze how many 3/2 for example that abbreviated wheel it will have you will realize that it will have a lot less..

I know that a full wheel size 15 will have 1200 with 3/2 and 450 with 2even/3odds...But i am not saying a full wheel but an abbreviated wheel, that's what every person should seek...

Again i am not talking about creating a full wheel and then applying conditions...I am talking more about creating a conditional abbreviated wheel from the ground up with "CONSTRAINTS" almost the same way you begin to fill a "crossword puzzle or sudoku" with "constraints" on it...Example of constraints: first, you let EVERY LINE of the conditional abbreviated wheel have 1 ratio (fraction) 3/2, 2/3, 1/4, or 4/1...Secondly, You then let every line and group of lines of the wheel in "unison", guarantee a 4of 5 and so on successively...

But you are right stack47, i just realize what you said...the amount of reduction will depend on how many even and odd number you choose for your wheel..IF you choose 10 odd numbers and 5 even numbers the reduction will be a different number than if you had chosen 8 odd numbers and 7 even numbers...(i was starting to wonder what stack47 meant by 10odd and 5 even numbers)...But this would mean that a person will have to constantly (daily) create a conditional abbreviate wheel from the ground up with constraints to keep up with the daily ratios...

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: January 30, 2007, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Middle Guys needed in TN

14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26

Expecting at least three from the Middle Guys.

No number over 26 will be headed to TN.. Time for Last Guys to take a break..

Looking for  230 or 140 combo in TN pick 5..

3/2 ratio is due..

This should really narrow down the numbers

Will continue after another data search..

Mon, Jan 29, 200716-19-20-21-37
                      Fri, Jan 26, 200709-12-13-19-39
                      Wed, Jan 24, 200704-10-13-27-32
                      Mon, Jan 22, 200715-17-18-20-37

3/2 ratio hit for January 22...  I was going with pattern 140.. and it came as  041... Only snatched 3 numbers on a line..

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7302 Posts
                        Posted: February 1, 2007, 5:50 am - IP Logged

Stack47 said: "You would have to generate a full wheel and apply your conditions and the reduction would depend on the even to odd ratio of the numbers you choose."

My intention is not to create a full wheel but to create abbreviated wheels that will have like 10 or 15 4of 5's..For example according to wheels store an abbreviated wheel size 15 with 15, 4of 5's comes out to 1,062...If you count that amount (1,062) and analyze how many 3/2 for example that abbreviated wheel it will have you will realize that it will have a lot less..

I know that a full wheel size 15 will have 1200 with 3/2 and 450 with 2even/3odds...But i am not saying a full wheel but an abbreviated wheel, that's what every person should seek...

Again i am not talking about creating a full wheel and then applying conditions...I am talking more about creating a conditional abbreviated wheel from the ground up with "CONSTRAINTS" almost the same way you begin to fill a "crossword puzzle or sudoku" with "constraints" on it...Example of constraints: first, you let EVERY LINE of the conditional abbreviated wheel have 1 ratio (fraction) 3/2, 2/3, 1/4, or 4/1...Secondly, You then let every line and group of lines of the wheel in "unison", guarantee a 4of 5 and so on successively...

But you are right stack47, i just realize what you said...the amount of reduction will depend on how many even and odd number you choose for your wheel..IF you choose 10 odd numbers and 5 even numbers the reduction will be a different number than if you had chosen 8 odd numbers and 7 even numbers...(i was starting to wonder what stack47 meant by 10odd and 5 even numbers)...But this would mean that a person will have to constantly (daily) create a conditional abbreviate wheel from the ground up with constraints to keep up with the daily ratios...

I gave an example using 10 odd numbers and 5 even numbers because it's a 3/2 ratio but that creates 1200 combinations and since I've gone 0, 1 or 2 out of 15 more times than I hit 5, I certainly wouldn't advise doing that.

You're not really starting with a full wheel because the number of combinations is reduced by the ratio of odd to even numbers.  You get the same results by creating two zones, one with all odd numbers and the other with all even numbers.

There are 11 ways you can wheel 15 numbers with a ratio of 3 odd and 2 even numbers and the reduction to the full 15 number wheel (3003 combinations) depends on which one you use.  Maybe somebody has formula to determine how many 4 if 5s are in each of the 11 different ways.

odd #

even #

# of combos

with a ratio of

3 odd and 2 even

All of them have a 5 if 5 guarantee if the ratio is 3 odd and 2 even.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2007, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

"You're not really starting with a full wheel because the number of combinations is reduced by the ratio of odd to even numbers.  You get the same results by creating two zones, one with all odd numbers and the other with all even numbers."

"There are 11 ways you can wheel 15 numbers with a ratio of 3 odd and 2 even numbers and the reduction to the full 15 number wheel (3003 combinations) depends on which one you use.  Maybe somebody has formula to determine how many 4 if 5s are in each of the 11 different ways."

Thanks for searching how many times/ways you could wheel 15 numbers with a ratio of 2even/3odds but I was talking about a 3 even/2odds (the first number is the even number and the last number of the fraction is the odd number)..For i didn't have an idea how much it was..

Even though you are not starting with a full wheel because you reduced the 3,003 combinations to have 1 ratio it is still a full blooded wheel because conditionally it will guarantee a 5of 5 win, and that's not what everyone should do..Everyone should seek several 4of 5 tickets and not 1 ticket with 5of 5..Why?the answer is COST...It will cost you a lot of money..Not only that but when you start using big wheels (example size 26 and up), the cost of a reduced section (not a reduced wheel built from the ground up with constraints, the last one will cost you less than a reduced section) with 1 ratio and a big size wheel that guarantees a 5of 5 ticket will cost you a lot, lot of money, maybe inaffordable for the common people...That's why is important that a person get several (more than 8 less than 20) 4of 5 tickets in the reduced section....

They got softwares (lotto boss pro, and i think lottery director) that can tell you how many 4of 5 tickets a wheel or a reduced section will have, but that's if you apply filters to a full wheel...It is not building a wheel from the ground up with constraints...

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7302 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2007, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

In the chart I showed, the number of combinations is the same because there are 11 ways any 15 numbers can have a 3/2 odd to even ratio and the same 11 ways it can have a 3/2 even to odd ratio. These are balanced wheels because each 3 number odd (or even) combination will be included with every 2 number even (or odd) combination. Abbrevated wheels are unbalanced because of the win guarantee and with any filtering, the win guarantee is gone.

An 18 number abbrevated wheel that guarantees one 4 if 5 numbers hit has 342 combinations but that can be reduced by more then half by only using the combinations with whatever even to odd ratio you chose. But the only reason to do that would is to hit all 5 numbers at a reduced cost, gambling that 4 of the numbers will be in one of those combinations if you don't.

If you're trying to hit 4, the affect of using any even to odd number ratio of all 5 numbers actually reduces potential 4 out of 5 hits, so why would you do that?

Everyone should seek several 4of 5 tickets and not 1 ticket with 5of 5..Why?the answer is COST...It will cost you a lot of money..Not only that but when you start using big wheels (example size 26 and up), the cost of a reduced section (not a reduced wheel built from the ground up with constraints, the last one will cost you less than a reduced section) with 1 ratio and a big size wheel that guarantees a 5of 5 ticket will cost you a lot, lot of money, maybe inaffordable for the common people...

But to get several 4 of 5s hits, you would need several 4 number combinations in your wheel too. Its possible to get up to three 4 of 5 hits using that 18 number abbrevated wheel but $342 isn't exactly affordable to common people and three 4s isn't "several".