Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hi all ! A new idea forming ...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 10 years ago by retxx.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #46570
September 14, 2006
558 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2007, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,

A while back ... like in October 06' , I posted a system I was testing. It was a good system, but not a great one, which is why I never posted it here as to not let anyone waste any time and money on it like I did. I did win a few times with 3 numbers off and on and missed a 4 number exactly as the last 2 numbers were reversed! That hurt ... woulda paid me 5K+ for that hit. Anyways ... I stopped using it since...not to mention time every night going to buy lotto tickets! I had to switch stores to play my numbers as to not make them think I was some kind of compulsive gambler, but some self-crazed numerologist Crazy !  LOL

Anyways ..here I am once more (by the way, sorry for not replying back to the few posts I received in my inbox, I just logged back in today since that time).

As always, interesting reading on this forum. I hope to post my next promising system shortly which is in testing. As of now, it shows good hopes as I have won 4 out of 7 - 3 number lottery games and have made some sweet extra $$ in the process. Haven't applied it to 4 numbers (yet) ... that will take some time to work out.

So far so good... I'll keep you posted on my latest results.

Omnicient Cool

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2007, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Keep at it Omniscient...Looking forward to hearing about your system....Wouldn't mind hearing about your old one either. Maybe it would work for folks in other states better...

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31355 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2007, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Keep at it Omniscient...Looking forward to hearing about your system....Wouldn't mind hearing about your old one either. Maybe it would work for folks in other states better...

Ditto -

love to nibble those micey feet.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
        Florida
        United States
        Member #6147
        August 8, 2004
        1396 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2007, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Looking forward to your sharing, Omnicient!

Good Luck!

Stavros

reddog's avatar - patch
          Greensboro, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #1616
          June 5, 2003
          1287 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2007, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

What State do you play in?

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #46570
            September 14, 2006
            558 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2007, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Florida

Only got 2 out of 4 last night... still at it .. the other 2 were 1 off each. Dang !Crying

Griffith, In
              United States
              Member #41637
              June 20, 2006
              266 Posts
              Posted: January 17, 2007, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Hi all,

A while back ... like in October 06' , I posted a system I was testing. It was a good system, but not a great one, which is why I never posted it here as to not let anyone waste any time and money on it like I did. I did win a few times with 3 numbers off and on and missed a 4 number exactly as the last 2 numbers were reversed! That hurt ... woulda paid me 5K+ for that hit. Anyways ... I stopped using it since...not to mention time every night going to buy lotto tickets! I had to switch stores to play my numbers as to not make them think I was some kind of compulsive gambler, but some self-crazed numerologist Crazy !  LOL

Anyways ..here I am once more (by the way, sorry for not replying back to the few posts I received in my inbox, I just logged back in today since that time).

As always, interesting reading on this forum. I hope to post my next promising system shortly which is in testing. As of now, it shows good hopes as I have won 4 out of 7 - 3 number lottery games and have made some sweet extra $$ in the process. Haven't applied it to 4 numbers (yet) ... that will take some time to work out.

So far so good... I'll keep you posted on my latest results.

Omnicient Cool

Hi Omnicient;

Well like all of us here we all have had a system at one time or two...... but to predict, and to what state is the real trick!

I too have a Pick 4 system that I will post sometime in the near future....... but as you can see you are not alone here. I now am learning a new way to predict numbers......... and here is a clue to predicting!

"You mustn't look too close, because it will confuse you!

Don't look to far because it will loose you!

Try not to let it get the best of you, because it will use you!"

Tell me what is the answer and I Will tell you why I have chosen this route in predicting!

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                Member #45970
                September 1, 2006
                4763 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2007, 2:43 am - IP Logged

How's eveything coming along Omnicient? Any updates for us? Ready to share anything yet? Old system or new system? Maybe we can help by testing our own individual states. I'm willing to test Oklahoma for you...

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3593 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2007, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Add Mass. to that help list as I have noticed in past draws there is a similarity between the 2 states. Check it out and get back if you agree. thanks