Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio rolls to a $323,000 jackpot

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 10 years ago by dumars798.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19817 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2007, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

The RC5 jackpot rolled to $323,000 for tomorrow. 

I played the 20 lines I posted on the prediction board and got back $13 of the $20 spent for tickets, however when I checked the reject file of my RNG program I noticed a $10 winner was rejected in favor of combination that didn't win anything. 

Good new was it wasn't an auto reject but a reject that I personally made after viewing the combination. I usually set the auto reject to stop when a combination that is going to be written to the play file comes up so I can over ride its decision.  The program usually look at 2000-3000 randomly generated combinations and consider 50-100 close to the set parameters which it writes to a reject file with a reject code and accept 10-25 of them which are totally within  those parameters for a play file.  I can look at the reject codes to see why a combination is automatically rejected and adjust the reject parameters accordingly but when I reject a combination personally, the code is NN meaning I didn't like its looks even though it was totally within the set parameters.

I think I will reset the program to pick 20 combinations the same way for tomorrow drawing but maybe skipping the override feature.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
    Southeastern Ohio
    United States
    Member #13850
    April 16, 2005
    783 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2007, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

I had a simular occurance yesterday. Didn't have time to go get tickets today. Here's what yesterday's tickets looked like...

tuestics.gif&width=150&height=109&ext=gif&mode=none&key=633046700488024766

Won $14.00 and spent $20.00, so wasn't a total loss. Some of the numbers reappeared this evening. I was one number off, (34), from a four match. Look at D and E lines on the first ticket. At least I had four of the numbers in play.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19817 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2007, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

You should post your picks on the prediction board when you don't buy tickets, some one else might get lucky too.  I'm still trying to figure out a way to separate the winners from the losers when I have all 5 winning numbers in a group of 24 of less.  I can usually get a match 3 which get me some of my money back but I would like a match4 or 5.  Good luck tomorrow if you play.

Evil Looking       

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
        Southeastern Ohio
        United States
        Member #13850
        April 16, 2005
        783 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2007, 12:04 am - IP Logged

You should post your picks on the prediction board when you don't buy tickets, some one else might get lucky too.  I'm still trying to figure out a way to separate the winners from the losers when I have all 5 winning numbers in a group of 24 of less.  I can usually get a match 3 which get me some of my money back but I would like a match4 or 5.  Good luck tomorrow if you play.

I did post these numbers on the predictiom board yesterday...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19817 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2007, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Now that RC5 have rolled to over $400K, I don't expect many predictions posted by LP members in Ohio.  That amount of money is getting near the cash value of the Classic Lotto starting jackpot with over twenty times better odds.  Good luck to you if you play.

Evil Looking       

dumars798's avatar - batman17
            Atlanta
            United States
            Member #28656
            December 20, 2005
            5675 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2007, 12:59 am - IP Logged

That amount, is that the highest

ever?

Smart bets...... Equal Phat Pocket$!