Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

can u play on line ?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Richmond Va.
United States
Member #6187
August 11, 2004
92 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2007, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

they have broken my heart now i have to go to 711 again to play my lotterys, may be a good thing could save some money too. good things don't last long

catlover

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2007, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to lock this topic, as well as the others like it, but there are a few people who are using this latest news to try and circumvent the rules i have laid out by mentioning web sites that are documented crooks.  (And then use the same old tired, "but they didn't rob me!" story.)

It's sad, but I have come to the conclusion that it's better just to avoid the subject, rather than forcing me to run around deleting posts.  I have better things to do with my time.

To answer your question, there is a post at the start of the Pick 3 and Pick 4 forums to help you with your question.  If someone privately sends me new information about an online site I was not aware of to direct people to, and that web site passes my scrutiny, then I will certainly pass that info on to others on the forums.  But unless that happens -- in private -- all the answers are already posted in the forums, and you should use Search.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!